Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#274497 by AlanJones Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:46 pm
Reply-to: ZENITH BANK - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968650445

FROM THE DESK OF MR. JAMES
M.D CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ZENITH BANK BENIN
OUR REF: ZBN/OHG/OXD1/2011
YOUR REF:.................
TELEX: ZENITH BANK.
PAYMENT FILE: ZBN/BEN/010
ZBB DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Dear Esteemed Customer:

My name is Mrs Saral Cole Nnnanna Secretary to Mr. Jim Ovia the Executive Chairman Of The Zenith Bank of BENIN (ZBB) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered that your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (BENIN Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east, Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $6Million USD and has been approved already for Payment. Yesterday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State, whom you send to collecting your Funds for you. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at least you should have informed me as the Executive Chairman of this Bank.

They actually tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here is the Document which they tender to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.
4. LETTER OF APPROVAL

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back. As the Chairman of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonfire Beneficiary to this Funds. Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm,
1. Full Name:____________________________
2. Address:______________________________
3. Nationality:____________Sex___________
4. Age:____________Date of Birth:________
5. Occupation:___________________________
6. Phone:_______Fax:_____________________
7. State of Origin:_______Country:_______
8. Driver's license:____________________
9. Copy Of Your Identity:________________

You can also call for clarification +22968650445 Note the NIGERIAN +0229 code telephone number!

Best Regard

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
SARAL COLE NNANNA.
SECRETARY TO PROFESSOR JAMES
M.D CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER ZENITH BANK

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement