Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#274169 by AlanJones Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:25 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998164007

BANK OF AFRICA BENIN REPUBLIC. FROM THE DESK OF MR. MICHAEL RUDOLF, OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL MANAGER. BOA (BENIN REPUBLIC) PICK UP YOUR LOADED ATM CARD TODAY. I received a call from Mr. Dr Richard Kreiss (Director, FedEx Courier Company . Benin Republic) this morning regarding your ATM DEBIT CARD value of $5.5 Million USD. This is a worldwide compensation for the current economic meltdown, compensation/contract/winning/inheritance payments as approved by the World Bank assisted project. Your ATM debit card was returned to my office due to wrong delivery address provided to the FedEx courier company; and I have re-remitted the ATM card to the FedEx Courier Head office again. You are required to carefully fill your current information and forward it immediately. Don’t forget to call Dr. Ken Dossou on phone once you finish reading this E-mail for clarifications and immediate delivery of your ATM CARD. YOUR FULL NAME: YOUR HOME ADDRESS: YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER: YOUR AGE/SEX: YOUR COUNTRY: YOUR OCCUPATION: For your information, I have paid for the delivering charges of the ATM CARD again, you know what that means. The only money you are required to send to the Courier Company to complete the delivery directly to your designated Address to be provided by you is the sum of $107 dollars being the Security Keeping Fees of the Courier Company for the time they have secured our parcel. Contact person: [email protected] Dr. Ken Dossou. Director: FedEx Foreign Delivery Department TEL: +229-981-640-07 Your Identification code is (ATM-CARD/407). Kindly forward the courier's security keeping fee as directed as I have already paid the delivery charges. Payment should be made via Western Union Money Transfer in the name of our agent here. Please forward the MTCN, Sender names and address/direct telephone numbers to enable us proceed. Thank you.for your understand best regard Dr. Michael Rudolf

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement