Room for Rent and other rental scams
#274151 by Bryon Williams Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:50 pm
Subject: RE: Ash Wynd rental
To:

Hello and how are you doing? the house is very much available and move in ready and has been upgraded with a renewed kitchen and 5 new appliances, including a new dish washer and washer/dryer , ....

Its The 58th Annual Monterey Jazz Festival, California . USA.... http://www.montereyjazzfestival.org/

(About the 2015 Monterey Jazz Festival
The 58th Annual Monterey Jazz Festival is taking place at the Monterey County Fairgrounds, located at 2000 Fairground Road in Monterey, California, from September 18-20, 2015, Texas from October 12-20, and 4 other Major States from November through December and Over 500 artists will be performing non-stop on 8 stages for 3 nights and 2 days of the world's best jazz.
Voted “World's Best Jazz Festival” by the readers of Jazz Times Magazine in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2013, the Monterey Jazz Festival offers 20 acres of magnificent oak-studded grounds for fans to enjoy, featuring films, conversations with the Festival's stars, exhibitions, food and beverages, an international shopping bazaar, and 8 stages of live jazz entertainment spread throughout the grounds.)

I am not in Canada Right now because I and my spouse are one of the Organizers and its always so beautiful out here hope i could invite you..i will just like you to tell me a little about your self and who ever is going to be staying in the house so that i know who i am renting to since i will be renting to you without an interview or showing of the house... but i will like you to know the house is fully renovated we spent so much on the house so that anyone can rent it sight unseen that's why i made sure the house is really exactly as you can see in the pictures and also there are some rental questions below i will like you to answer, i will have the keys and rental papers sent to you today or tomorrow or whenever you want, its a nextday door step delivery....you can also keep the keys till you are ready to move in..you can text us on (530) 784-4313 because we will be working all day and night so we have our google+ on and Skype.

fill the below information, so i can know where to send keys and what to write on rental papers.
PLZ NOTE: you are to pay the first months rent and damage deposit which is half the rent, before moving into the house and get the keys and papers next-day delivery...I can agree for you to pay rent first if you don't have both rent and damage..... I am sure you will love the house when you get inside because we really renovated it to suit our needs because we never knew we were going to get this 5 year contract job, so we will not be moving back into the house, and also if you check you will see we had to reduce the rent so that we can get a good, kind and clean renter that will take care of the place like it were theirs.

=======================RENTAL INFORMATION=======================

Full NAME: __ ________?
PROFESSION:__________?
(CELL)PHONE__________?
(WORK)PHONE__________?
(HOME)PHONE__________?
JOB_________________?
KIDS_____ ?
HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL BE IN THE HOUSE___________?
PRESENT ADDRESS: _____________________
CITY: _______________
PROVINCE:______________
POSTAL CODE: ____________
WHY ARE YOU MOVING__________?
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND RENTING? ____________?
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?______________?
ARE YOU READY TO PAY RENT TO RECEIVE KEYS/PAPERS TO HOLD HOUSE, THEN DEPOSIT WHEN YOU MOVE IN___________________?
KIND OF PETS: _____________?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement