Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273783 by AlanJones Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22665369757

Compliment of the day to you.

I am mrs.chantal I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $10.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you.

please send me a message in my Email box Thanks , My private email address is ([email protected])

(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your full residential address...............

prompt response. Best regards,

Mrs. Chantal
Email: ([email protected])

call me if you are instrested +226 65369757

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#276562 by AlanJones Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:41 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22665369757

Compliment of the day to you.

I am mrs.chantal I am sending this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer $10.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you more information and procedures when I receive positive response from you. please send me a message in my Email box Thanks , My private email address is ([email protected])

(1)Your Name
(2)Your age.........................
(3)Your full residential address...............

prompt response. Best regards,

Mrs. Chantal
Email: ([email protected])
call me if you are instrested +226 65369757

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.