Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265685 by AlanJones Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:40 am
Reply-to: "MRS. STELLA DOUGLAS" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997102664

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX

SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENINOur Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $40 ACTIVATION FEE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR FUND.

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment and we have now curt the prize of $490 to $40 for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $40 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have curt to $40 so that you can be able to send it today, $40 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment.

This is final and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the activation/form fee of $40 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $40 you will not loose it,instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to
meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your account within 15 hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($40) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

Receiver's first Name: Malachy osita
City:::::::::::::: Cotonou
Text Question: :::::Honest
Answer:::::::: Honest
Amount required: :::::::$40
Sender's Name:::::
MTCN Number#:
Sender's address:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $2.5M the same today without any delay.

Best Regards

MRS. STELLA DOUGLAS
PHONE: (+)229 97102664

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#273778 by AlanJones Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:36 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22965725353

ECO BANK PLC REPUBLIC OF BENIN
E-mail;;; [email protected]
Telephone;;;; +229 65725353
ATM SWIFT CARD PAYMENT DEPARTENT

ATTENTION

WITH RESPECT TO THE PROVISION SECTION 17 OF DECREE 114 OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION, I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PAYMENT VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS IS OK, THEREFORE, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN CONCLUDED TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN OUR BID TO BE TRANSPARENT IN LINE WITH PROGRAM OF THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION OF CHIEF .DR.YAYI BONI, PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER - CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN IN HIS CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION IN BENIN.

IT IS OUR PLEASURE TO INFORM YOU THAT ATM CARD NUMBER; 4539-7978-0214-3027 HAS BEEN APPROVED AND UPGRADED IN YOUR FAVOR THIS MORNING. YOUR SECRET PIN NUMBER IS 6742. THE ATM CARD VALUE IS $2.8 M (TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND STATE OF AMERICA DOLLARS ONLY)..

YOU ARE ADVISED THAT A MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL VALUE OF $10.000.00 USD IS PERMITTED FOR WITHDRAWAL PER DAY AND WE ARE DULY INTER-SWITCHED AND YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAWAL FROM ANY ATM CENTER OF YOUR CHOICE.

WE HAVE ALSO CONCLUDED DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT WITH OUR ACCREDITED COURIER SERVICE COMPANY AND TO BE FULLY INSURED BY NICON INSURANCE CORPORATION TO OVERSEE THE DELIVERY OF THE ATM CARD TO YOU WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. THIS BANK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELIVERY EXPENSE OF YOUR ATM CARD. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE DELIVERY CHARGE TO THE DELIVERY AGENT AT YOUR ADDRESS ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD.

THE ONLY CHARGE YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SEND TODAY IS THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE FEE OF $85. THE COURIER COMPANY NEEDS THIS CUSTOM PAPER FOR THE SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD AND YOU ARE EXPECTED TO GET BACK TO US WITH THE NECESSARY FEE.

THE ONLY DELAY TO YOUR RECEIVING YOUR ATM CARD IS THIS CUSTOM CLEARANCE. ENDEAVOR TO COMPLY NOW BY SENDING THE $85 SO THAT OUR ATTORNEY CAN OBTAIN THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE ON YOUR BEHALF.

ALSO, RECONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE TO DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD. THIS IS TO AVOID WRONGFUL DELIVERY OF ITEM. NOTE THAT, THE ATM CARD CAN BE USED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD INCLUSIVE OF YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU ARE ONLY TO MAKE PAYMENTS FOR THE CUSTOM CLEARANCE PAPER AND THIS SHOULD BE SENT VIA MONEY GRAM, WESTERN UNION OR RIA TRANSFER. ALSO, MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE $85 FEE TO US WITH THE ACCOUNT OFFICER’S NAME BELOW.

SEND THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR RIA OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE INFORMATION BELOW.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY

RECEIVER'S NAME _____ JERRY OKE
COUNTRY_________REPUBLIC OF BENIN
CITY______________COTONOU
QUESTION___________YEAR
ANSWER______________ 2015
AMOUNT_____________$85
MTCN_________AND, SENDER NAME_______

AFTER YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR URGENT PICK UP AND DISPATCH ACCORDING TO YOUR ADDRESS .HOWEVER MAKE SURE THAT THE CONTACT INFORMATION AND DELIVERY ADDRESS YOU GIVE TO US ARE CORRECT TO AVOID ANY INTERCEPTION OR WRONG DELIVERY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
REV. Fidelix Ibeto
DIRECTOR ATM DEPARTMENT
ECO Bank Of Benin Republic
E-mail;;; [email protected]
Telephone;;;; +229 65725353

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.