Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273507 by AlanJones Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:51 am
Tel. No.: +2348056000261

Attention: XXX.

With due respect to your person and with much sincerity, I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me in the discharge of a business transaction in function of your good profile. I got your contact email address on the internet on my search for a reputable, reliable, and trust worthy person who can stand confidently with me in this business proposal that would be of great benefit and a life changing opportunity.

Before I proceed, I will like to introduce myself to you. My name is Mr. Bernard Otti, I was the Group Executive Director, Finance & Accounts of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Some years back we awarded a contract and I and few of my colleagues intentional over invoiced the contract with the excess amount of US$150,000,000.00 with the view that as soon as the real contractor receive his full contract payment of US$400,000,000.00 then we will claim the excess balance of US$150,000,000.00 for our personal use.

This sum of US$150,000,000.00 originated from a deliberated over-invoiced Contract Payment Voucher of a total value of US$550,000,000.00 contract awarded to Foreign Contractor for the supply and installation of OIL PIPELINE EQUIPMENT to our Oil & Gas Refinery. The contract was carried out successfully and all the equipment has been completely supplied. The Company who supplied the equipment was paid accordingly their real contract sum of US$400,000,000.00 immediately after the completion of the contract. It is therefore due for me to claim this balance sum of US$150,000,000.00 as final phase payment to a foreign contractor, but we cannot accomplish this without collaborating with a foreign partner or firm into whose Bank account this over invoiced sum of US$150,000,000.00 will be transferred to as the beneficiary of the fund. Moreover, as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts.

Therefore, I have their mandate to look for a trust worthy person who I can refer and present to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to claim the excess fund of US$150,000,000.00 presently in the NNPC Reserve Contract Account in Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) waiting for claim. Being the Director of Contract Awarding Committee of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), I am the only person in position to appoint to Central Bank to release the over invoiced sum of US$150,000,000.00 to any foreign beneficiary's Bank account that would be referred to them by me. It is in light of this development that I need your participation, assistance, and co-operation to present and refer you to the Transfer Department of Central Bank to claim the excess amount of US$150,000,000.00 as the last contractor that has just completed the supply of the final equipment.

For your understanding, I have made all necessary arrangements for the smooth transfer of the US$150,000,000.00 into your bank account on legal grounds in such a way that no risk to partners on either side. The only risk I foresee here is you alerting my company (NNPC) or your refusal to work with me.

Please send me your personal information to enable me start up immediately, such as:-

YOUR FULL NAMES:.................................................
CONTACT ADDRESS:................................................
HOME PHONE NUMBER:...........................................
MOBILE NUMBERS:..................................................
AGE:.........................................................................
SEX:.........................................................................
MARITAL STATUS: ..................................................
NEXT OF KIN:...........................................................
OCCUPATION:...........................................................
COMPANY NAME: .....................................................
POSITION:...............................................................
ANNUAL INCOME: ....................................................
COPY OF YOUR ID: ..................................................
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS: ......................................

As soon as I received your above personal information, then I will process fresh contract documents that will be on your name and then summit them to Central Bank of Nigeria for the immediate release of the excess amount of US$150,000,000.00 into your Bank account without delay. With this information, I can get you properly registered as one of the contractors to NNPC who was awarded this contract for the sum of US$150,000,000.00 to supply and maintain the oil pipeline equipment.

After I completed the documentation process and forward all the contract documents to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), I will then instruct them to contact you and release the excess amount of US$150,000,000.00 to you as part of the first contractor whom had completely executed the contract but waiting to receive the balance of the real contract sum. For your assistance you will own 40% of the total sum while 60% goes to me.

Please call me to confirm the receipt of this email. I look forward to your quick response.

Best Regards,

Mr. Bernard Otti.
Tel: +234 80 5600 0261.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement