Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273053 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:52 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Juli Abdi Shakur, 26 years old woman from the Somalia, lost her parents during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Abdi Shakur Sheikh) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.8 million US dollars) with the Senegalese bank. Miss. Juli is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Kapomba Fanyana Augustine) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Juli would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €1.922 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account name: Ebonine Paul Izu

Site: waydate
Username: julilove123
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-01-26 21:10:56

Good Day,

greetings to you over there, how is life, well am Juli a lovely lady, am new here, and i drop at your profile during my search, i like what i saw there, and i beleive we can get aquainted, if it interests you, try and reach me via at [email protected] for further communications okay, i wait to read from you soonest.

regards
Juli

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:43:31 +0000
Subject: Hello

Hello,

Nice reading from you again, how is life in particular, hope things are going well with you i pray so, as for me am okay. My dear prsently am not comfortable of where am staying, i decide to tell you this a friend, cos friend don't see each order wickness. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war that happened in my country which i beleive you must have heared about it in the newss.

I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in business admin before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in Dakar Senegal which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is US$3.800 Million (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. then we can invest the fund in any profitable business you can handle.

My Dear I kept this secret to people here, because i don't want to loose this money or invest it here in Africa for my safety. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. pls you should'nt betray this trust okay, am stoping here awaiting to hear from you soonest, so stay cool and remain bless.

Your forever
Juli

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:28:55 +0000
Subject: Contact The Bank

Hello,

I give all my trust, hope, and all because of your being clear from the first day that I contacted you, I want you to know that i can not monitor this transaction due to my refugee status, and I made it known to you that I had sent an authorization letter to my late fathers bank on your behalf with email address, please contact the bank and confirmation from the bank itself. I understand everythings you say but just try and contact the bank.

First you need to send a message to the e-mail address of the bank, and ask the transfer the money to your account in your country for an investment, contact address of the bank in Senegal as follows, please try to send the letter to the bank first, let us wait for the answer.

Banque de l'Habitat du Sénégal (BHS)
Address: Boulevard Général De Gaulle BP: 229 Dakar Sénégal
Contact Person: Mr. Mr. Imhoudu Mamudu
TEL. +221765940940
Fax: +221432347528
Postal/Zip Code: BP 229 Dakar
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.bhsenegal.tk

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Father Abdi Shakur Sheikh
Next of kin Juli Abdi
Amount 3.8 M US Dollars
Account Number: 034009215301

Tell the bank officer that you are my foreign partner and we need to transfer the to the money to your account of the investment carefully, and do not hesitate to let me know what the bank said, I will be waiting to hear from you what the bank will say, because I want to join you immediately after the transfer.

Have a nice day,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.157.138]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 13:30:47 +0200
Subject: Banque De L'Habitat Du Senegal.

Banque De L'Habitat Du Senegal
Your Financial Command Center
21/07/2015

Attention;

Sir,

In view of the authorization letter request for claims received from Miss Juli Abdi Shakur Sheikh, closure and transfer of deposited fund belonging to Mr. Abdi Shakur Sheikh, though investigation has been conducted and your information coincided with those we have in our records based on the reports from our payment verification board.

Be informed that before we can effect further transfer, but first we need to receive the following proofs from you to prove that you have been mandated by his next of kin Miss Juli Abdi Shakur Sheikh.

(1) A copy of Mr. Abdi Shakur Sheikh certified death certificate.

(2) A power of attorney signed/notarized by a Senegal based lawyer that empowered you to represent Miss Juli Abdi Shakur Sheikh.

(3) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from high court of Senegal where Miss Juli Abdi Shakur Sheikh is residing.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information’s is part of the our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.

Please note that the account in your country is good for the transfer, you do not need a dollar or euro account, you need to get the documents and then forward your account in your country for the transfer.

On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Mr. Imhoudu Mamudu
Banque De L'Habitat Du Senegal Foreign Operations & International Remittance Department.

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:27:48 +0000
Subject: Contact The Lawyer

Hello My Dear,

How are you today, Hope fine? I am pleased with the way you are using your position to help me recover my inheritance which i was refused because of the law of Senegal. God will guide, protect and strength you and your family coming to the rescue an orphanage. For me i will forever leave to remember you and your enteredly family.

As i have earlier said, i have with me some document, A DEPOSITE AND DEALTH CERTIFFICATE WITH ME, all that we need is the Draft letter requested by the bank, the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which the bank said we must get it in Senegal because i am living in Senegal.

My dear i find it difficult because it is not easy for me to get a lawyer who will help me because of my refugee situation but i have use the influence of the Rev father to get this good lawyeer, he is a famous human right lawyer, he has help alot of refugee in the past and i am confident ours will not be a different case.

He promise to help us but insist we must meet up with his strict request as that is the only way he can help a refugee in getting this legal documents. Please don't hesitate to do all he has said as he has warn me that onknown account will he attend to us or less we meet with his law firm request.

I spoke much about you to him that he said he will like to deal with you before anything, so please try and contact him on both phone and email, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to draft an application letter, get an affidavit of oat from Federal High Court of Senegal and as well prepare a power of attorney that will allow you transfer my inheritance from
BANK IN SENEGAL into your account.

KAPOMBA ASSOCIATES DAKAR SENEGAL.
NAME: ............... Lawyer Kapomba Fanyana Augustine.
TELEPHONE NUMBER. ... +221706277322
E-mail: ............... [email protected]

This lawyer will represent you at the High Court in Senegal and swear oath on your behalf, the lawyer will also prepare the attorney in your name, and the also secure the letter of administration from the High Court here in Senegal.

Now there is no need for us to wait, because the bank is ready to transfer the documents are ready, I have to ask the Rev Father here on, how can I begin to prepare my travel documents for me to join you when you're through.

Please dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask them to attain the necessary documents for us to be able to send them to the bank for the transfer of money to your account, and you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me to see that this lawyer get this document within the time limit.

My prayers are with you and I know that God has for us for sure. Send a letter received from the bank to the lawyer for his more understanding. Waiting to hear from you with answers from a lawyer you can call the lawyer on the phone or send and e-mail.

Your Farthfully
juli.

Received: from [41.82.164.83]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 01:04:51 +0200
Subject: Barrister & Solicitor Kapomba Augustine Fanyana [ESQ]

Attention; Mr. "xxxxxx",

This day being Monday the 27th day of July 2015 we have received your letter for our judicial service assistance to recover your inheritance from Banque de l'Habitat du Senegal.

But we have to perform our professional verification concerning this matter with the bank (Banque de l'Habitat du Senegal) An inquiry mail has been sent to the Banque de l'Habitat du Senegal to confirm to us the availability and the validity of the said account.

As soon as we receive confirmation mail from the Banque de l'Habitat du Senegal, we will head straight to the high court of justice to inquire about the current conditions of obtaining such sophisticate documents; we will communicate with you immediately after my inquiries on the current condition of obtaining the legal documents.

You will provide to us with all the information and material we will require to enable us secure the legal documents within the time frames we will agree, feel free in contacting us for our legal advice.

Barrister & Solicitor Kapomba Augustine Fanyana [ESQ]
Principal Attorney: Kapomba Chambers Associates.
If you have any question, contact us at +221706277322 or email.

Received: from [41.82.149.169]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:38:03 +0200

Date: 28/07/2015,

Attention: Mr. "xxxxxx",

We have concluded our verification concerning your ongoing transaction with the bank today being the 28th day of July 2015, if not the Bank confirmed to us that the whole transaction is right and legal; we wouldn't have accepted your offer.

And be rest assured that we will give to you our best of service and shall apply all legal terms to guarantee our efficiency from the moment our required mobilizations materials is received. We have observed the due protocols and have noted the availability of the account involve, we have also understood the importance of the listed documents as required by the bank.

It is our duty to serve you and to make sure that this operation is dully executed with no error; we will represent you in all area that you will be required during this transaction. Note: It has been mandated that every documents backing transaction must be paid before obtaining any document from the High Court of Justice.

1) We will register the two certificates in the office of the high court justice registrar.

2) We will visit the office of the chief justice of the Federal Republic of Senegal, to get the authentic stamp duty on the Certificate.

3) We will secure a receipt of Incorporation from the Ministry of Internal Affairs here in Dakar Senegal before the two Certificates can be approved.

4) We will visit the office of the Ministry of Justice of the Federal Republic of Senegal, to secure the approval order certificate.

A registration fee of (340,000 CFA) Senegal currency equivalent to (519 Euro) is to be deposit at the office desk of the high court of justice Registrar.

A compulsory (520,000 CFA) Senegal currency equivalent to (793 Euro) is to be deposit at the office desk of the High Court High Court Justice Cashier before swearing the Oath.

Our Mobilization fee and our legal is [400.000 CFA] Senegal currency equivalent to [610 Euro]

Making the total sum of [1,922.00 Euros]

Confirm this email and we shall direct you on how to send the money [1,922.00 Euros]

And as soon as we received the required fee we promise to secure the legal documents for you as demanded in 2 working days. Is rest assured that we shall remain at your service till your fund is completely transferred to your account in your country.

Received: from [41.82.138.252]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:26:00 +0200

Mr. "xxxxxx",

The content of your mail has been noted; since you know the urgency of this legal documents paying through our law firm account may take many days to reflect to our law firm account, i urge you to send the money through [Western Union Money transfer] or you can send the money through [MoneyGram Money transfer] which is the fastest and the easiest means of receiving money abroad, and be rest assured that we will give to you our best of service and shall apply all legal terms to guarantee our efficiency.

And Just encase you want to send the money this is the information you will use to send the money through western union money transfer or MoneyGram Money transfer.

Name: .........Augustine Kapomba.
Address; ... Liberte 4 Immeuble consulat du Benin BP 14251 Dakar peytavin Senegal
Country; ......Senegal.
City;..............Dakar.
Telephone; ....+22170627322

As soon as we receive the money we will start the process of the legal documents without hesitation, and we will secure all the required documents within 2 working days as agreed.

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:21:19 +0000
Subject: Good evening.

My dearest,

Good evening and how was your day, i hope fine? Dear i just received your mail now and after going through your mail i was confused because i had already explain everything to you in details in my previous mails, I want to join you and start a new life with you and complete my studies while you invest the money in any business of your choice, because i don't have any business experience, but the only problem is that i don't have passport, which was the main reason why i want you to transfer the money to your account, So that after the money is transfer to your account then you will send some money for me to get my passport and other travel documents.

And regarding to what you said on my refugee status, dear i am giving you the telephone number of Reverend Daniel who is in-charge of the refugee camp here in Senegal, +221779836140 call Reverend Father Daniel he also explain things to you and will also permit me to talk to you with his phone, when you call just tell the Reverend Father that you want to talk to Miss Juli Abdi Shakur from Women hostel and he will send for me, honestly i am longing to hear your voice for the first time so that i will explain thing much better to you on the telephone.

I wait for your response with love and kisses meanwhile i managed to scan my identity card and the deposit certificate, find the attach copies, please try and conclude with the lawyer so that the lawyer will start the process of the legal documents, honestly i am not comfortable the way we are keeping the bank waiting after we have made the bank known our intention of transferring the money to your account.

Juli.

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 18:39:17 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Reverend Daniel Acha.

My Son "xxxxxx",

May the peace of the Lord be with you, my daughter Juli gave me your email and ask me to send this document to you.

Remain blessed,
Reverend Daniel Acha.

Received: from [41.82.130.54]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:55:52 +0200

Mr. "xxxxxx",

The content of your mail has been noted; below is our firm account.

Name of bank: ....... Bank of Africa Senegal(BOA)
Bank ....................... Address: 4, Avenue Leopold Sedar Senghor- Dakar Senegal.
IBAN Code: ........... SN08 SN10 0010 0900 3541 2200 0454
Account name : ...... Ebonine Paul Izu.
Swift code : ............. AFRISNDA.
Bank Code: ............. SN100
Branch code: ........... 01009
Account number: .... 03541220004
Cle RIB: .................. 54

When you make the payment don't forget to scan the payment slip to enable us confirm the payment, as soon as money reflect to our account we will proceed to the high court of justice and start the process of the legal document without further delay, apparently the ball is in your court.

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 21:24:55 +0000
Subject: Contact the ATM Alliance Office Direct With This Information.

My Dear,

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you? It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And i want to inform you that I have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dinning, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.

For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
Email Address: ..... [email protected]
Telephone: ........... +221764814875
Officer In charge: Mrs. Tawanda David / Mr Micheal Elliot.

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours,
Juli.
Advertisement

#280572 by rolltheball Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:35 am
I just got before Christmas a very similar request as well for a refuges but in Turkey, but at the end (just yesterday) the exact same mail and exact the same falt. I read it here and compare to my mail.
This scamming is very very poor, from the beginning they made so many mistake that the most people would recognise it, I made a joke and replayed
Rolltheball

My Dear,

Happy New Year ,How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And i want to inform you that I have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dinning, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.

For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
Email Address: ..... [email protected]
Telephone: ........... +221 764 814 875
Officer In charge: Mrs. Tawanda David / Mr Micheal Elliot.

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.