Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273050 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:07 am
ISP: Isocel Sarl (Isocel Telecom), Benin, Departement de l'Oueme, Porto-Novo
ISP: Spacetel Benin, Benin

Bank account name: Atitebi Oluwatodimu Moyosore

Site: singles4real
Username: anee44333
Sex: Female

Site: singles4real
Date: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:35 pm
Subject: From Miss Anne Martin Cotonou Benin Republic. West Africa.

From Miss Anne Martin
Cotonou Benin Republic.
West Africa.
Avenue 12 Rue Reine Abla Poku,
12 Bp 7854 Cot 12, Benin Republic

Dearest One,

I Am Miss Anne Martin. the only Daughter of Late Mr & Mrs Robert Martin, from Benin Republic in West Africa. I want to use this media to ask for your help in delivering my inheritance fund into your country. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my present situation now. I'm aware that this might sound strange to you but please, I beg you to handle this matter with the most urgency.

It is my desire to contact you based on honesty and sincerity to assist me in delivering of $27,800,000. (Twenty Seven Million Eight hundred thousand United States dollars) which I inherited from my late father Mr Robert Martin who was a Gold merchant business Man based in Accra and Abidjan, Now i want to investment and base in your country for my future living. My late father died in Abidjan General Hospital. MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE, He was poisoned by his business partner during one of their trip to a destination they do supplied goods to.

Before his death at the General hospital, he told me about the fund which he deposited in one of the Security Company here in my country, he inform me that i should stand as next of kin when ever i find him no more. I found out more about this after the burial of my father, his lawyer confronted the family with some document. My Uncles took away everything leaving me with nothing. The whole problem started when they found out that they can not have an access to the money at the Security Company and that I Anne have refused to sign any paper so that they can gain access to the money.

As I am writing you now, I am far away from home in fear of my Uncles who are threatening my life. Though, I have discussed with the Security Company Director and they have accepted to deliver the money to my choice oversea partner but the sincerely want to hear from my oversea partner before they can effect the deliver. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as I get to know you better.

I am willing to offer you 20% of the total money for your effort input after the successful delivering of this money and investment. Indicate your interest towards assisting me, by sending your phone number, fax number, home and office address to me so that I can communicate with you at any time. I will also appreciate if you can send across your photo for a better reorganization. I will also send across my photo and phone number as soon as you reply this email. I will be waiting to hear from you soon. contact me through my private email address ([email protected])

Thanks,
Miss Anne Martin

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 14:17:32 +0100
Subject: Re: "xxxxxx" from singles4real

My dearest friend

Thanks you for your email message. Hope you are doing great together with your loving family, like I stated early, my name is Miss Anne Martin from Benin Republic, my late father is a citizen of Benin Republic while my mother is France citizen, I have suffered allot since after the death of my parents,

I just want you to know that my contact with you is not by chance or accident but it is good willing of almighty living God to be done in our life, I am very much happy to be your friend and strongly believe that you will never let me down, I hope you read my first message and ready to assist me toward this present situation,

I know that it is great surprise for you to receive my message through dating site but I simply want you to believe that God have purpose of leading me to your contact, My wicked uncle have try to harm my life simply because I refuse to sign him access to this deposit, he block all my late father property and left me without anything but he does know that my late father made such deposit on my behalf, then when he found out he started to monitor my life together with his wife, I decide to left our family house because my uncle is heartless which I know that God have some place for bad people hence them refuse to change their bad acting

I am staying at guesthouse this time, I am afraid of my life here in Benin, please I want you to bring out your mind to assist me toward this situation I strongly believe that almighty living God will surely lead you toward this matter and then receive my box to your destination,

I simply want you to assist me stand the security company in receiving my box from their custody, I does want to stay here in Africa, my wicked uncle will kill me, please respond back to me after reading my email message, meanwhile my picture is attach for more information and I will also like to receive your personal picture in your next email message

Please I will be happy to direct you on how to contact the security company but make sure that this matter remains secret between me and you only till the security company deliver my box to your address, I will attach you the deposit certificate once we agree together to work towards this situation

Remains blessed and peace upon your life

Your loving friend Miss Anne Martin

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:47:42 +0100

My dearest loving friend

How are you doing now together with your family members? I got your email message and I am very happy to be your friend, honestly it seem like you does understand me well, I stated that I need your help toward my present situation, please I will like you to go back to my first message through the dating site,

Please simply understand that my contact with you is not by chance or accident but it is good willing of almighty living God to be done in our life, I does know what else to say after reading your email message but I just want to be honest with you, and will also like you to keep this issue top secret, I contacted you to assist me toward this matter just because of my wicked uncle whom is trying to kill me, I refuse to sign him access to this truck box deposited on my behalf as next of kin,

I simply want to move this box to your destination, just because of my uncle whom block all my late father property and left me without anything, he claim all my late father belongs and still want to set on this deposit which I refuse,

As I am talking to you now my dearest friend, I am far way from home and need a honest person to assist me complete my arrangement with the security company in other to move the truck box away from this country, I have suffered allot since after the death of my parents, my late father was a great business man here in West Africa but his only brother block all of his property after his death and left me without noting,

Thanks God that my late father deposited this truck box on my behalf as next of kin and he told me about this deposit when he was sick in Abidjan general hospital, I decide to move this box after my uncle has block all my late father property,

Please feel free to contact me back after reading this email message so that I will offer you the deposit documents and also the contact of Security Company where the truck box was deposited, people are so wicked and heartless.

Remains blessed and peace upon your family

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 00:45:27 +0100

My dearest loving friend

How are you now? I just read your email message and honestly i am always happy whenever i read from you, may the peace of almighty living God be with you and also lead you toward this situation, i have already told you that my contact with you is not by chance or accident but always peace and bless to rain in our life, I thank you allot for your understanding and strongly believe that you will stand to claim my box away from this security company, i have suffered allot,

The deposit documents and also my father death certificate is attach and i believe that you will also contact the security company immediately with bellow listed information, please note that here is French speaking so take easy with the director, i need your honest and trust toward this issue, please do not be afraid of me because i have chose you and put my hope to God that you will never let me down, I just want you to work with the security company very fast because i am suffering here in the Guesthouse and soon my bill will been expired which i have no money to renew my bills, i am total confuse my dearest one, The security company director contact is bellow

Name Dr. Cinlton Morgan
Telephone +22961514213
His email address: ([email protected])

I will be waiting to hear from you soon, remain blessed and peace upon your family

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 22:29:12 +0100
Subject: Re: Miss. Anne Martin - safe box

My dearest loving friend

How are you doing today? I just read your email message and was very happy to be your friend, i am total happy, and really believe that you are for real, please be honest with me and i will make sure that i remain under your cares and control for the rest of my life, I have suffered allot since after the death of parents, i continue to tell you about my suffering over here in Benin because i really believe that you are God sent to my life,

My wicked uncle has try allot to take away my life but almighty living creation is still letting him know that whatever he offer no one will take it away, i am not afarid any longer, after getting to know you, my mind is telling me that you will stand and finalize every necessray arrangement with the security company and get my box deliver to your destination house address, then i will be more than happy to come over there in your country for better life and good living,

My honest loving friend, i pray that you will complete and get my box delivered, please do not be afraid of my uncle because he is not seeing you and will not know about you until i confirm that my box is delivered to your address, I need mostly your attention toward this issue as soon as faster you can because my guesthouse bill is going to be expired soon, and there is no money to renew it back, so i want all the arrangement to be done soonest to enable me proceed my coming to your destination, i am total sick and tired of this evil country, but honestly my good friend, people are so much wicked in this world,

I does believe that my uncle will do such thing to me, him is the only brother to my late father but i found more things out from him after my father death, i will tell you more about this wicked man whenever i meet you over there,

Thank you allot, while i will stop here and look forward to read your next email message immediately you hear from the security company

X-Originating-IP: [41.86.238.31]
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:30:10 +0300
Subject: GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY 267 RUE D'PRINCE PLATEAU TELEPHONE +22961514213 COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY
267 RUE D'PRINCE PLATEAU
TELEPHONE +22961514213
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

ATTEN: "xxxxxx"

WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION WHICH IS AN INTRODUCTION AS THE FOREIGN PARTNER OF MRS ANNE MARTIN WHOM HER LATE FATHER DEPOSITED ONE TRUNK BOX / NO UT2000/0914MA, VALUED AS FAMILY VALUABLES IN THIS COMPANY.

HOWEVER, WE WISH TO PROMISE THAT WE WILL DO EVERYTHING IN OUR REACH TO RELEASE THE TRUNK BOX IN YOUR FAVOR, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT GLOBAL SECURITY COMPANY ATTORNEY TO PROCEED FOR CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE BENIN REPUBLIC

NOTE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND SUM OF $1500 UNITED STATE DOLLARS TO ATTORNEY MECHE FRANCIS, FOR CHANGING OF THE NEW OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF BEFORE THE DELIVERING WILL TAKE PLACE TO YOUR PROVIDING ADDRESS WHICH WE USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO REQUEST FROM YOU

ATTORNEY PERSONALLY INFORMATION
NAME: MECHE FRANCIS
MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

EMAIL HIM IMMEDIATELY YOU READ ABOVE MESSAGE AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU WIRE SUM OF $1500 UNITED STATE DOLLARS TO HIM FOR CHANGING OF THE NEW OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT WITH LISTED BELLOW INFORMATION, NOTE THAT THIS REQUIRED $1500 UNITED STATE DOLLARS SHOULD BE SENT TO ATTORNEY MECHE FRANCIS THROUGH MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER

RECEIVER FIRST NAME: ANTHONY
RECEIVER SURNAME: OKAFOR
RECEIVER COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC
RECEIVER CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: OWNERSHIP
ANSWER: DOCUMENT
AMOUNT: $1500 UNITED STATE DOLLARS
SENDERS NAME::::::::::::
PAYMENT CODE NO:::::::::

NOTE THAT EVERY ABOVE LISTED INFORMATION IS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY YOU WIRE THE SUM OF $1500 UNITED STATE DOLLARS TO ABOVE INFORMATION

WE HAVE ALREADY INFORM OUR ATTORNEY ABOUT YOUR MATTERS, HE WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU SENT HIM THE REQUIRED $1500 UNITED STATE DOLLARS, FORWARD TO HIM ALL THE PAYMENT RECEIVER INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY YOU SENT THE REQUIRED $1500 UNITED STATE DOLLARS TO ENABLE HIM PICK UP AND THEN PROCEED FOR THE NEW OWNERSHIP DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF

YOUR DELIVERING ADDRESS IS NEEDED
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
OFFICE ADDRESS;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
DIRECT TELEPHONE NO::::::::::::::::
OFFICE TELEPHONE/FAX:::::::::::::::
YOUR ID CARD:::::::::::::::::::::::

FEEL FREE TO CALL US IF NEED BE.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.

DR CILTON MORGAN (DIRECTOR)
Email: [email protected]
FAX: +22997967213
TELL: +22961514213

Received: from [197.234.219.34]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:19:05 +0200
Subject: Att: "xxxxxx" From Attorney MECHE Francis

Att: "xxxxxx"

This is to confirm the receipt of your latter to this Honorable chamber and the content your message was well understood and acknowledged. However It is an honour you contacted me for this delivering of truck box, Be restfull and assured that my esteemed legal services obligations to you and your local business partner Miss Anne Martin is 100% guarantee for the successful execution of the truck box.

However, I can assure you that I will obtain the needful changing of ownership document from the Ministries of Justice and Security on your names as requested by the Global SECURITY COMPANY inline with the Financial law of the Federal Republic of Benin (Section 57 the first part Article 33) of the Federal Republic of Benin. The legal documents which the company needed to use for delivering the truck box to your doorstep:

1) Official Letter of Claims being the Official Change Of Ownership to your name which will officially Authorize the Security company to Nutrize the Deposit Agreement Bond and Effect the Offcial Change of Ownership on the Deposit Bond for Refund Execution delivering to your doorstep. To Certify that (Miss Anne Martin as the legal Next of Kin Has Willingly and Officially Ordered the security company where the truck box is deposited to deliver her Inherited box to Your doorstep as the new legal beneficiary of her Inherited truck box for her urgent relocation to your country for her studies and investments.

(2) Anti Terrorist Clearing Certificate from The ministry of security here in Benin Republic, that the box is not being delivered to you for the activities of terrorism there in your country so that there will not be any query or confiscation by your government or any security agencies. I contacted the security company where the truck box is deposited just immediately after reading your message for verification of the deposit status and confirmation as it is in line with my legal obligation to you therefore without wasting much time, I shall be on my way this morning to Federal Ministries of Justice and Security to know how possible the two legal documents above could be procured today,

FOR THE PERFECTION OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENT YOU REQUIRED TO COME UP WITH CONSULTATION FEES WHICH IS $500 USD AND ALSO STAMP FEE OF $350 USD, THEN SWEARING OF AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SINCE YOU ARE NOT HERE TO ENDURSE YOUR SIGNATURE IT WILL COST YOU $650 USD, THE TOTAL IS $1500 USD.

You are advise to wire me the sum of $1500USD through money as the security company was directed you early

RECEIVER FIRST NAME: ANTHONY
RECEIVER SURNAME: OKAFOR
RECEIVER COUNTRY: BENIN REPUBLIC
RECEIVER CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: URGENT
ANSWER: URGENT
AMOUNT: $1500 UNITED STATE DOLLARS
SENDERS NAME::::::::::::
PAYMENT CODE NO:::::::::

Be restful assured of my total legal co-operation, upon your compliance Thanks for contacting MECHE Law Chambers & Associates We work to serve you better.

Best Regards
Barrister MECHE FRANCIS ESQ
ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICES

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:39:01 +0100
Subject: Re: Miss. Anne Martin

My dearest loving friend

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing great with loving your family. Please loving one let me know your situation with the security company and also the attorney, i want to hear from you to know your condition with the attorney, I told you that i am suffering allot here in guesthouse and my guesthouse bill is almost to expired which i believe that you will finalize with the attorney soon to enable the security company commence the delivering of my box, i really need to move away from this evil country,

I pray that you are in good health and really wait to hear from you after reading this email message if indeed you are in good health, i love you so much for your help and also pray that almighty living God will never let us down, I am total confuse anytime i does receive your email message a day or two days, please remember you loving friend the present situation i am facing and help me work things out soon so that i will meet you there to start a new life,

Honestly my loving friend i have suffered and does know what else to do about my situation without getting this box delivered to your address, i am in really pains need your help to get better living and good life before the wicked man called himself my uncle will kill me, he have claimed all my late father property still yet he does want to live me my life alone, i pray that God almighty will surely lead you toward this situation and also assist you complete every necessary arrangement with the security company and then get my box delivered to your address for my immediately coming over to your country

Remains blessed and peace upon your family

Received: from [41.86.238.31]
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 17:50:20 +0200
Subject: Re: Att: "xxxxxx" From Attorney MECHE Francis

Att: "xxxxxx"

The documents requested amount should be wire directly bellow: You are required to provide wire payment receipt immediately the wire transfer is done to bellow listed account details

BENEFICIARY NAME: ATITEBI OLUWATODIMU MOYOSORE.
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: CARRE SB QUARTIER MAISON PORTO NOVO BENIN
BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIOUE BENIN
BANK CODE: BJ 155
BRANCH CODE: 03001
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 034831730014
CLE RIB-27
IBAN- BJ66 BJ11 5030 0103 4831 7300 1427
SWIFT CODE- ATBJBJBJXXX

Be restful assured of my total legal co-operation, upon your compliance. Thanks for contacting MECHE Law Chambers & Associates We work to serve you better.

Best Regards
Barrister MECHE FRANCIS ESQ
ALWAYS AT YOUR SERVICES
Advertisement