Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273045 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:00 am
ISP: Isocel Sarl (Isocel Telecom), Benin, Littoral, Cotonou

Site: waydate
Username: elin101

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-06-28 23:44:56

Hi Dear,

How are you doing today and how is life moving over there in your base? I hope fine. My name is Miss Elina Djaba, It is my pleasure to view your profile today in this site (http://www.waydate.com) and after going through your profile I became interesting in sharing a lasting business relationship with you, if you don’t mind get back to me through my private email address ([email protected]) and I believe we can move forward from there okay. Remember that color or distance doesn’t matter, but love and caring for each other matters a lot in life. I am waiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

With Love,
Miss Elina Djaba
E-mail: ([email protected])

X-Originating-IP: [41.86.238.28]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 03:30:22 +0300
Subject: Greeting and thanks.

Hi Dearest "xxxxxx",

My greetings goes to you, my name is Miss. Elina Djaba a young medical student from Cote d'Ivoire. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business partnership venture which I intend to establish in your country. I would like to go into business partnership with you, though I have not met with you face to face before but I believe one has to risk confident in succeed sometimes in life.

There is this big amount of money $7.8 Million Dollars which my beloved late Father deposited on my name in the suspense account with one Bank before he's death. My late father Mr. Issac Djaba was poisoned by his brother who capitalized on the fact that my father has no male child to inherit his wealth, my mother died when I was only 2 years old. Now I want you to help me claim the money from the Bank here and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes.

The bank management said to me, since the money is deposited into a suspense account I can't access the money here until is transferred to a foreign account, this is why I contacted you to assists me and see that the Bank here transfers the money our of this place to your personal account and then I will leave this country and join you over there to continue my education there and for investments.

If you can render your sincere assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer you 30% of the total funds as compensation for your effort input, after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account overseas and again we are going to invest money together and share whatever profit we make together as partners, please kindly get back to me immediately if you are willing to assist me in transferring my inherited money to your country for investment purposes. I am waiting for your urgent response and then I will give you more details and also send my photos to you, and you can also call me on my cell-phone: +22968102463

Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours with love, Elina

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 07:08:55 +0300
Subject: Re: Greeting and thanks.

Hi Dearest "xxxxxx",

Thanks for your kind respond, it is nice to read your kind letter to me and it has given me more joy to trust and rely on you, and I want you to understand that this money is my inherited money from my late father and it is my hope of survival in this world. As a matter of fact, there is no way I can make use of the money here now because it was deposited in a suspense account, I mean fixed deposit account for onward transfer overseas, it has to be transferred into a foreign account before I can make use of the money, in fact that was what made it necessary that I must look for a foreign partner and that is why I contacted you to help me and claim the money as my guardian and my family foreign trustee, so that the bank here will transfer the money to your account.

Having said this, it becomes very important that you will contact the bank here informing them that you are my foreign beneficiary and guardian hence would request that my inherited money should be released and transferred into your account, so that you would have me come over to your country and complete my studies there. I want to let you know that I have the necessary document which the bank issued to my late father on the day he made the deposit of the money which I will provide for you with the bank contact to enable you to contact the bank and know their requirement to transfer the money into your account.

My father warned me that incase if he die that I should find good person out side the country to help me transfer and invest this money and I should make sure that I continue my studies and finish my education. After my prayers for God to provide for me a God fearing someone who can assist me as one blood to claim this money, so that I will leave this place and relocate to your country and start a new life there and also continue my education and then you will invest the money for me in a good business in your country.

Please, I want you to know that this matter required urgency; I have left that house because of the wicked relatives because I don't want them to know my way about until my inherited money is transferred to you and I leave this country. I want it to be like that because if I do let them know, they may do any thing to take away this only life hope which I am seeking for your kind assistance as my foreign partner and guardian to contact the bank here, so that they will transfer the money to you and as soon as they transfer the money, then I will prepare my travelling to come and meet with you in your country to start a new life with you.

Now, I want you to send to me your full information like your address, occupation, your full name, your photo ID and your private telephone number where I can reach you for easy communication and understanding, I will give you the contact of my late father's bank here for you to contact them for the transfer of the money into your account. I am only 22 years old and I really need your help to save my life and this money for our mutual benefit, the almighty God will bless you. I want you to know the confidentiality of this matter is very paramount for my security here. In all, I will not fail to fulfill any promise I made to you okay.

Thanks once again, may God bless you as you help an orphan like me and I pray for God to give you the courage and wisdom to treat me as your own blood. I wait for your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Elina Djaba

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 18:52:22 +0300
Subject: Please contact the bank immediately and keep me update.

Hi Dearest "xxxxxx",

Greetings, I really thank you for your mail respond and your sincere understanding to help me. I will be very grateful to you and especially to almighty God who have directed me to choose only you in this great venture. I believe as a Christian, we need to relate and always interact with one another so that we grow in faith to complete this noble transaction soon.

Dear "xxxxxx", I am very happy to find such a God fearing person like you. Today, I have submitted your information to the bank and given them a power of attorney to make you the beneficiary of my inherited money. The bank are waiting to hear from you since I have told them that my foreign trustee who is in oversea "xxxxxx" will be contacting them in respect of the money my late father deposited with them, so that they can details you on the process of transferring this money US$7.8 Millions into your account in "xxxxxx".

The relevant document relating to the deposit of this money in the bank by my late father is with me and I have forwarded it to the bank. The Bank Director Sir Albert Leon told me that once they hear from you, they will forward to you the transfer form which you will fill and sign and return back to their bank, and then the Bank will start the process of making you the beneficiary as soon as you call them.

My dear "xxxxxx", as a matter that requires urgent attention, call the bank director on phone as soon as contact them okay.

FINANCIAL BANK BENIN
BP 325 – Cotonou, Benin Republic
Telephone: +22968174746
E-mail: [email protected]
Attention: Dr. Albert Leon (Director)
Private E-mail: [email protected]

Information about the deposit code is as follows:
Name of depositor: Mr. Isaac Djaba
Nationality: Ivory Coast / Cote d’Ivoire
Next of kin: Miss. Elina Djaba
Amount deposited: $7.8 Million Dollars
Account Number: 831175664

Contact the bank for the attention of Dr. Albert Leon, the Bank Director and tell him you are calling in respect of Ms. Elina Djaba. After you have contacted the Bank you should also contact me to feed me back about your outcome discussions with them okay.

Dear "xxxxxx", I am in a difficult situation here in Africa, since my late father died my life has been in danger here. I thank God I am hiding in a local hotel here in Benin for safety of my life, so please do not fail to contact the bank so that my money can be transfer into your account this next week, so I can come over to meet you in "xxxxxx".

Please help me out for you will not regret helping me okay, I will be waiting to receive your mail with regards that you have contacted the banker. God will bless you for having the mind to assist an orphan Child like me.

Sincerely yours,
Miss Elina Djaba

Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 18:29:04 +0300
Subject: I am patiently waiting for your response with happiness.

Hi Dear "xxxxxx",

Greetings and happy Sunday to you, I thank you so much for your mail and your sincere concern about my present situation here to help me finalize this noble transaction. I received the copy of the message you sent to the bank director Sir Albert Leon which you forwarded to me, I am most grateful for your kindness and honesty to handle this transaction with the highest confidence pending my arrival to meet with you sooner in "xxxxxx", it shows me that you are a dependable and trustworthy man and I promised you that you will not regret helping me okay.

Dear "xxxxxx", please I will advise you to keep this transaction to yourself only, because I am afraid of loosing the money. I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same promise from you. As a matter fact, I am extremely happy that you are a Christian, as me too, I am from a well devoted Christian and I hope to share the best life that I ever expect with you over there in your country when I come over to "xxxxxx" to spend the rest of my life there. Please I am desperate and worried to leave this place, because I have suffered a lot of humiliation here without anybody helping me or taking care of me, I will like to be with you soon my dear "xxxxxx".

God will bless you for your understanding; I am patiently waiting for your response with happiness.

Honestly Yours,

Elina Djaba

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 09:21:30 +0000
Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VALUED US$7,800,000.00

FINANCIAL BANK BENIN
BP 325 – COTONOU BENIN
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN
TELEPHONE: +22968174746
DATE: 06 – 07 – 2015

RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VALUED US$7,800,000.00

ATTN: MR. "xxxxxx",

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION DATED SATURDAY 4TH OF JULY, FOR THE RE-TRANSFER OF FUND BELONGING TO OUR ESTEEM CUSTOMER THE LATE MR. ISAAC DJABA WHO DEPOSITED THE TOTAL SUM OF US$7,800,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) IN ESCROW ACCOUNT WITH OUR BANK. WE WILL COOPERATE IN THE PROCESS OF TRANSFERRING THE DECEASED DORMANT ACCOUNT (FUND) TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT AS THE NEXT OF KIN MS. ELINA DJABA HAS APPOINTED YOU TO MAKE THE CLAIM AS HER FOREIGN PARTNER.

WE ALSO TAKE THE LIBERTY TO EXPRESS OUR SYMPATHY FOR THE DEATH OF MR. ISAAC DJABA WHO WAS ONE OF OUR BEST CUSTOMERS WHEN HE USED TO BE ALIVE. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A COLOR-SCANNED FRONT PAGE 1 & 2 OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND BANK ACCOUNT PARTICULARS BEFORE OUR BANK WILL PROCEED IN GIVING YOU THE PROCEDURE OF PROCESSING THE TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUND TO YOUR POSSESSION AS YOU AND MS. DJABA HAVE DESIRED.

ANTICIPATING YOUR CO-OPERATION!!!

YOURS IN SERVICE

DR. ALBERT LEON
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS

Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 18:04:33 +0300
Subject: I am patiently waiting for your response with happiness.

Hi Dear "xxxxxx",

Greetings and thanks for your mail and for keeping me update, I read your mail with sense of understanding and I really appreciate your kind effort so far in trying to help me finalize this transaction very soon. I prayed and hope to hear good news from you as soon as you finalize the transaction with the bank here.

Dear "xxxxxx", I must tell you that I lost my passport during the crisis and my plan is as soon as you help me transfer my money to your country then you will send some money to me to obtain a new international passport and my traveling paper to "xxxxxx". Honestly, you are more than a brother to me and I thank God for the privilege because it is the Lord's doing. I am very proud of you and I promise that I will remain faithful and respectful to you throughout my life time, because you have made me to understand that truly the greatest commandment is to love one another as Christ taught His disciples.

"xxxxxx", as I am writing this mail now my eyes is full of tears, please don't be disheartened because the tears I mean is not tears of sorrow but tears of joy and my daily prayer is that God will help us with His grace and lead us to accomplish soon, because without His grace we cant make it.

Meanwhile, I have attached the deposit bond agreement in this letter as you requested. Please go ahead and contact the banker immediately you receive this mail and send them all the information the requested from you, so that they will transfer our money to you before this weekend okay.

I am very glad that you have heard from the bank and I have gone through the contents of the mail you received from the bank director Sir Albert Leon, I saw the information they requested from you and advised you to go ahead and send it to them, so that they will tell you the procedures to transfer the money to your account this week before the weekend.

My dear "xxxxxx", as I explained to you earlier, I am living alone here in Guest House without anybody caring for me or helping me here. You are the only person I have right now and I am appreciating your kind efforts and love towards me, and I pray that God will keep on protecting you because you are His chosen one and it is His wish that you help me to complete this noble transaction and bring me over to "xxxxxx" to spend the rest of my life there and also invest my inherited money under you care. I count on you my dear "xxxxxx", and I will be eagerly waiting to hear good news from you, while I look forward impatiently to meet you face to face very soon in your country "xxxxxx".

God will bless you for your understanding; I am patiently waiting for your response with happiness.

Honestly Yours,
Elina Djaba

NB: Please send your other mobile number to me, because I tried several times to reach you on the one you sent to me and it’s not going. Thanks.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:20:59 +0000
Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VALUED US$7,800,000.00

FINANCIAL BANK BENIN
BP 325 – COTONOU BENIN
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN
TELEPHONE: +22968174746
DATE: 14 – 07 – 2015

RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VALUED US$7,800,000.00

ATTN: MR. "xxxxxx",

FINANCIAL BANK BENIN ARE TODAY DATED 14TH JULY 2015, WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE AND THE CONTENT THEREIN. IT IS OF THE NORMAL PROCESS THAT ALL WIRE TRANSFERS IN FOREIGN CURRENCY (S) MUST CARRY ON A CERTIFIED JUDICIAL APPROVAL / CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES ESTABLISHED/ENDORSED BY THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

THE JUDICIAL APPROVAL IS A PERMISSION FROM ALL THE CONCERNED/APPROPRIATE MINISTRIES HERE TO EMPOWER OUR BANK, TO CARRY OUT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND IN FOREIGN CURRENCY US$7,800,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) IN ESCROW ACCOUNT WITH OUR BANK TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.

WITHOUT THESE AUTHORIZATION AND LEGAL APPROVAL FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE HEERE, YOUR FUND TRANSFER WILL NOT HAVE A LEGAL BACKUP AND MIGHT NOT BE ENHANCED OR CARRIED ACCORDINGLY AS YOU AND MS. ELINA DJABA HAVE DESIRED.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE BANK CERTIFIED LAWYER TO ASSIST YOU TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFIED JUDICIAL APPROVAL / CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES. YOU ARE ADVISED TO NEGOCIATE WITH OUR COMPETENT / CERTIFIED LAWYER VIA THE INFORMATION BELOW:

KASSIM CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES,
ADDRESS: 121 RUE DE LA JUSTICE 01
BP 5081 COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC
E-MAIL: [email protected]
DIRECT TELEPHONE: +22967646652

NOTE THAT THE NORMALISATION OF YOUR FILE PRIOR TO TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS HAS BEEN SCHEDULED ON 27TH OF JULY 2015. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE RETURNED THE FILLED COPY OF THIS AUTHORITY TO REMIT FORM AND THE JUDICIAL APPROVAL /CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES ON OR BEFORE THE SCHEDULED. YOU ARE TO COMPLY WITH THIS TRANSFER INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE US TO REMIT YOUR FUND TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT ACCORDINGLY WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCE.

QUALITY SERVICE IS OUR GREATEST CONCERN.

ANTICIPATING YOUR CO-OPERATION!!!

YOURS IN SERVICE,
ALBERT LEON (DR.)
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS

Received: from [41.86.238.28]
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:43:42 +0200
Subject: Re: Attention: Mr. "xxxxxx"

From The Desk of Barrister Kassim Abraham
Principal Partner Kassim Chambers & Law Firm
Add: 121 Rue De La Justice 01 BP 5081 Cotonou
Our Ref: KCL01906/Date: 15/07/2015

Attention: Mr. "xxxxxx",

Kassim Chambers & Law Firm acknowledged your e-mail message. I have been briefed by Dr. Albert Leon, Director of Operations of FINANCIAL BANK BENIN to initiate arrangements for your legal representation in claiming of your inherited funds that are deposited in escrow account with the bank (Financial Bank Benin).

It will takes about two working days to get the approval documents legalized in your names from the High Court of Justice and Ministry of Finance here and submit them to the bank on your behalf for the smooth transfer of the said funds to your nominated bank account in your base.

The approval documents will be sworn on your favor and it will cost you the sum of €1,250.00 (Euros).

Furthermore, the charges of representing you here as your lawyer in getting all the documents in your name and submitting the documents to the bank on your behalf and also following the processes of the transfer until the fund is transferred to your bank account is €1,500.00 (Euros). My consultation fee is €1,000.00 (Euros) and my professional charge is €500.00 (USD).

This payment is to be made through MONEYGRAM with the name of our Chamber Accountant MR. ONYEKA EZEOBA FELIX.

Receiver’s Name: ONYEKA EZEOBA FELIX
City/Country: COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN

As soon as you made this payment today or tomorrow, I will endeavor to move to the various ministries to complete your work and then submit the necessary documents to the bank for immediate action.

You can send €1,250.00 (Euros) now to get the documents, and after the legalization of the approval documents, you can then send my services charges of €1,500.00 (Euros).

We look forward to your compliance and cooperation to complete your request.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Abraham Kassim (Esq.)
Direct Telephone: +22967646652

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:27:44 +0300
Subject: Thanks for keeping me posted my dear "xxxxxx"

Hi Dearest "xxxxxx",

Greetings and thanks for your email and your sincere concern to help me in this transaction with one mind and good spirit. I really appreciate your serious effort so far to have being able to arrange for the transfer of the money with the bank here. I received the copy of the message and the form the bank sent to you including the contact of the lawyer who will help us to get the clearance certificates the bank requested before the money transfer to your account in "xxxxxx".

Dear "xxxxxx", there is nothing to worry about in this noble transaction, you should proceed and fill the bank form with your information they request and send it back to the bank and also get hold of the bank lawyer to help you to get the clearances certificates to finalize everything this week, so that the bank will transfer my inherited money into your account this week and then I will leave this place and join you over there in "xxxxxx" for investment purpose and for the betterment of my life.

Please and please try your best to do things fast and make sure the transfer takes effect to your account this week okay. My dear "xxxxxx", I have the faith and I strongly believe that if you are able to conclude this arrangement this week for them to transfer the money to your account this week, definitely my life will come back to normal again when I join you over there soonest. Please I want you to know that this is the only inheritance which my father left for me and it is the only hope that I have to start my life again therefore in your country and I will highly need your total consent in this matter okay.

May God bless you as you consider helping and assisting me an orphan towards this matter! I am counting on you my dear "xxxxxx", and waiting for your response soonest.

Honestly yours,

Received: from [41.86.238.28]
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:15:42 +0200
Subject: Re: Attention: Mr. "xxxxxx"

From The Desk of Barrister Kassim Abraham
Principal Partner Kassim Chambers & Law Firm
Add: 121 Rue De La Justice 01 BP 5081 Cotonou
Our Ref: KCL01906/
Date: 16/07/2015

Attention: Mr. "xxxxxx",

Kassim Chambers & Law Firm has acknowledged your e-mail message and the content therein.
Below is the account information where you are required to make your payment as you demanded.

Bank Name: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) BENIN-REPUBLIC.
Account Holder's Name: ANACHEBE THANKGOD
Account Number: 508500052289
IBAN: BJ0670150850850005228996
Swift Code/BIC: COBBBJBJ
Address: Bénin Republic
Domiciliation (Ville - Agence): Porto-Novo Bénin Republic.

Note, for the safety of your transaction, you should not in any way expose to your Bank or anybody the details of the transaction, just tell them you are transferring the money to your partner in Benin republic, I said so to enable the government of your country to not monitor your transaction or to know that such huge funds are coming your way.

After the payment today or tomorrow, e-mail me the copy of the transfer slip to enable me confirms the arrival of the money with the bank here, and then I will move to the various ministries here to complete your work and then submit the necessary documents to the bank for immediate action.

We look forward to your compliance and cooperation to complete your request.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Abraham Kassim (Esq.)
Direct Telephone: +22967646652

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:52:55 +0300
Subject: I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Hi Dearest "xxxxxx",

Greetings, I really thank you for your respond to my mail. How are you doing today and your work over there? I hope fine. As for mine here, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Benin Republic. Dear "xxxxxx", I also thank you for your sincerity to help me finalize this transaction with one mind and good spirit. I really appreciate your kindness and presence in my life and I really, really appreciate all your effort you are making to see me out from this place.

My dear "xxxxxx", I think about you, it gives me more and more strength with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy and to be alive knowing that you have came into my life to help me out, and all I know is that I want to be with you soon. I have been waiting to hear good news from you since my last mails to you, please let me know if you have filled and return the bank form back to the bank??? Please keep me posted about your conclusion with the bank and lawyer concerning my inherited money to your account in "xxxxxx".

Honestly my dear "xxxxxx", you are all my hope and everything I have now, I count on you with all my heart and I can't wait to meet you face to face immediately the transfer is made into your account. I so much trust you and I will like you to maintain the trust I have got in you, I feel I can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you over there in "xxxxxx" for the betterment of my life and to invest my inherited money together with you as my legal guardian.

Please call me so that we can talk on phone to hear each other voice at least once. My phone number is +22968102463 or you can give me your mobile numbers where I can reach you because the one you sent to me is not working. I don't have a scanning machine here to scan my ID and send to you as you requested, but I will find a business centre here where I can scan it and send to you by tomorrow.

Dear "xxxxxx", God bless you for your understanding! I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely yours forever,
Miss Elina Djaba

Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 01:35:52 +0300
Subject: I wait for your most urgent response.

Dear "xxxxxx",

Good evening, I have been waiting to hear from you but you keep silent, yes I know you have been doing your best to help me finalize this noble transaction of which I did understand, but your silent this few days is putting me into worries. I am very worried here due to my present condition here, even to feed myself here is very difficult for me because of nobody is helping me or taking care of me here. I have been moving around since morning to see if I can get help from my church female members, but as God may have it someone from my church borrowed me 100 euros for feeding. I have to still keep you informed because I have taken note of your details and counting on you as the right person God has chosen to help me in handling this transaction.

My dear "xxxxxx", please don't be afraid for God will see us through, I am like a sister or daughter to you and I have the sisterly or daughterly care and concern, and I think it is the wish of God that you will help an orphan child like me and gain this blessing from the good Lord. All my hope is to meet with you in "xxxxxx" soon, and it shall be the best thing that will happen to me. This transaction is real and I want you to always know that. Please do not let the spirit of negativity deny this noble transaction from you. Do you go to church at all? Then where is your faith?? It is a big opportunity for you and me to make good use of this money when the bank transferred it into your account in "xxxxxx".

I am having cold here right now which not good for me and it is because of my thinking, please get back to me as soon as you receive this mail so that I will know how far you have gone. I count on you and wait for your most urgent response.

The Lord is my strength.

Sincerely,
Elina Djaba
Advertisement