Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273044 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:34 am
CAUTION****!

Take a look the photo, a sign at the top say ”INTERNATIONAL REFUGEE CAMP DAKAR SENEGAL”. This photo is edited ”photoshopped”.

There are no refugee camps in Dakar, Senegal operated by UNHCR nor any aid organization, church or private organization. In the Senegal UNHCR's refugee settlements are located close to the border with Mauritania and the peoples are Mauritanian.

If there would be the refugee camps, there would not be an “Internet Cafes” where the rev. fathers would share shifts for the refugee girls to login their dating site.

SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Jessica Asua Gueye, xx years old woman from the Sudan, lost her parents during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Asua Gueye) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.7 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Jessica is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 12 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Lawrence Lukman) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Jessica would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €2.530 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account name: Binta Diallo

Site: waydate
Username: jessicaladdy
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-07-10 16:25:04

Dear i am simple just as nature showed to me, actually looking for family oriented partner, write my inbox ([email protected]) for more details and some photos.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 08:28:12 +0000
Subject: THE REASONS BEHIND MY POST/ I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My dearest one,

First and foremost, thank you for your time schedules to return back to me in such a promptly manner, i come across you contact as a result of my diligent search for a honest and trustworthy life oriented partner, for real i want you to know that by welcoming a stranger, you don,t know when you welcome an angel.

However, friendship can not be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth no matter the similarity of today events. Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me. What i see in people are their Personality and Character. So this message is kindly reaching you across from a sorrowful and painful heart, with ties full in eye, a wounded and blinding heart as a result of the hardship and hard-time i am going through over here in Dakar-Senegal Immigrate refugee Camp.

I am a displaced victim and orphan of war Crisis April 2013 Baga fighting South Sudan, Africa. and i am recently here seeking Refugee Asylum Status in Dakar Senegal under the Authority of the United Nation High Commissioner For Refugees Dakar Senegal; (UNHCR). Indeed, i was compelled by my situation and prayers to drop you this note on my deep conviction about you through prayer,

I have chosen you to assist me for the transfer of an inheritance, $3.7 Million US dollars being the next of kins and heir apparent to the deposit, i map out total bonus of 12% of the deposit as your effort compensation, and while the remaining amount will be invested for a profitable business of your choice why i go back to finish my study.

Dear summon passion, believed will become conviction in the near future, if not interested, delete this conversation, but my fervent prayer is that may your sensitivity and passion consist the volition to help the less fortunate and the orphans with the mind to serve humanitarian as a duty to God almighty alone, and may you have every opportunity with be best volition Amen.

1. Can i really put my trust in you for the successful of the asset transferred to your account
2. Are you ready to adult me as one of your family members
3. Did you really believed that God appoint you as my guardian since i don,t have parent and relative to call my own

If this is truth of you, then i would like you to forward to me your necessary full details as soon as you receives this message, so that i will be able to declare nomination letter to the Bank which introduce you to the bank as my appointed trustee beneficiary standing on my behalf for the transfer of the money into your account in your country. The details are,

Full Name...........
Address.............
Occupation..........
Telephone...........
Age.................
Country.............

Dear you can call me from 15: 00 to 16:00 through the rev father Moses Ikotogbeyin phone number +221781265822 who is the minister to the orphanage home, as you call greet him for his Godly work upon the orphanage home here and tell him you went to speak with me, he will immediately send for in the female hostel complex room 4, then i will have you talk to in the extension.

Yours forever in love Jessica.

CC: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:44:52 +0000
Subject: NOMINATION LETTER FROM MISS JESSICA ASUA GUAYE‏‏

HE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
P.O. BOX 64 ROYAL BANK HOUSE 71 BATH STREET ST HELIER
MR. JERSEY, JE4 8PJ /CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN
OPERATION AND CONSUMER BANKING WIRE TRANSFER DEPT,
Bank Email Address: [email protected],

TO YOUR KINDLY ATTENTION SIR/ MADAN

With due respect sir i wish to update your good office concerning the submission of the nomination letter, according to the instruction from your office on 22/06/2015 that before i can be able to claim my inherited asset deposited by my late father in which i am the next of beneficiary, i should appoint a foreign partner as my trustee, who will act on my behalf because of my refugee status. I wanted to officially nominate to your platform notice, of my foreign partner, that will be representing me for the transferring of the fund from your bank to his bank account in his country.

HERE IS HIS DATA INFORMATION'S
Name: "xxxxxx"
Address: "xxxxxx"
Phone: "xxxxxx"
Email; "xxxxxx"

DEPOSIT INFORMATION
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME ::::: DR ASUA GUEYE.
AMOUNT :::::::::::::::::::: $3.7 MILLION US DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN ::::::::::::::: JESSICA ASUA (Alien Status Candidate living in Senegal Under Refugee Camp)
ACCOUNT NUMBER::::::::::::: 301500014222
IBAN NO:::::::::::::::::::: SCB/301500014222/SCBLGB2GGBL
SWIFT CODE::::::::::::::::: SCBLGB2GGBL
BANK CODE ::::::::::::::::: SCBL
PERMANENT ADDRESS::::::::::::::::::::PLOT 74 /RUE 45MB CRESENT SOUTH SUDAN.
PRESENT ADDRESS::::::::::: 200 ELIZABETH ST, TORONTO,ON M5G 2C4 CANADA
DEPOSIT SECURITY CODE:::::: SCBLGB2GGBL/1054

Please respond to him to know the possibility to retrieved the money to his bank account in his country, sir I highly needed your urgency in regard to my request. Thank and God bless you. the attached is my lat father death certificate and the last will made on my favor to claim the asset as my inherit and my foreign partner identity card.

Yours faithfully Miss Jessica S. Asua

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:06:28 +0000
Subject: I HAD SENT A NOMINATION LETTER WHICH INTRODUCE YOU TO THE BANK‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My dearest one,

In gratitude i appreciate your concern, love and caring toward me, and your sublime desire to assist me transfer this money to your country to see a better life again, this gives me overwhelming hope on God to continue hold on to my foreseen dream. Your principle of assurance and your philanthropist spirit, gives me the urge to thank God as the one connect us as like minded people, reading your excellent and excited mail which eventually led me into worship of the most high God for meeting you.

However i had sent a nomination letter to the bank which introduce you to the bank as my appointed trustee who is standing on behalf of me, to claim the money to his bank account in your country, you will find a copy of the nomination letter in your inbox.

Dear my late father death sobered me, shortly after my secondary school at Canada my late father retire and we came back to our mother land Sudan, then i was in first year in Sudan University of Science and Technology, as the war broke inn. Dear I request you in the spirit of meekness, Charity, spirit of love and its benefit, spirit of sacrifice, sympathy, pity, assistance, compassion, and cheerfulness to kindly consider my painful health, sorrow and my situation over here.

Not to look side in my case, already had i see it from your message, which not only emphasis your pure heart to help me, but still stamp all objection as the only hope i have since i don't have relatives. With this message i consider you in their replace, I am so conscious that whosoever that accepted, giveth to the orphans is giving to himself in double fold and whosoever render sacrifice to the orphans in distress or crisis has found favor in the sight of God.

Dear i have no cellphone, i don't even feed well here, you can call me at 13:00 to 17:00 GMT through this direct cellphone of rev father Moses +221781265822 who is the minister to the orphanage home, as you call greet him for his Godly work upon the orphanage here to be sure we put some sustenance of food in the stomach and tell him you went to speak with me, he will immediately send for in the female hostel complex room 4, then then i have you talk to, please i will be waiting for your call as soon as you received this message,

dear surely the bank will respond to you in as much they received my nomination letter in your name, beside It may sobered you why i confide on you, here it goes, when my late father was alive he told how good your country people are to him, that he does business with many of them, they are well trusted and trustworthy, dear i will like to finish my education in your country married in your country, invest this money with you on a profitable business, like estate management, mining, etc. And spend the rest of my life with your people. thank and God bless you.

Yours forever in love Jessica.

Received: from [41.82.147.20]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 11:26:56 +0200
To: "Jessica Asua" <[email protected]>
Subject: SUBJECT: FUND APPROVAL ON NOMINATE-NOMINEE STATUS TRANSFER

REGISTERED HEAD OFFICE:
1 ALDERMANBURY SQUARE
LONDON, EC2V 7SB
PRINCIPAL BUSINESS PALACE OFFICE: 1 BASINGHALL AVENUE,LONDON, EC2V 5DD
PUBLIC: (LSE: STAN, SEHK: 2888, OTCBB: SCBFF, NSE: STAN)
SWIFT (BIC): SCBLGB2L
REG. INC-SIC CODE: SCB6523/UK
TEL: +4407031876841, +4407031823726
FAX: +4402078859999
EMAIL: [email protected],

JOHN W. PEACE (CHAIRMAN OF BOARD)
PAUL HEMMING (CEO CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER)
MR. JERSEY,JE4 8PJ: CHIEF EXECUTIVE-CONSUMER BANKING AND DIRECTOR
ANNEMARIE DURBIN: SECRETARY
KANCHAN BHAVE: COMPLIANCE OFFICER
REF: FTSF/2015-UK6974

ACCREDITED TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION DEAR CUSTOMER

SUBJECT: FUND APPROVAL ON NOMINATE-NOMINEE STATUS TRANSFER

ATTENTION DEAR CUSTOMER,

IN VIEW OF THE COUNTER APPLICATION NOMINATED REQUEST FOR CLAIMS AND TRANSFER OF THE DEPOSITED FUND STIPULATED ON THE GIVEN A/C DETAILS

ACCOUNT NUMBER::::::::::::: 301500014222
IBAN NO:::::::::::::::::::: SCB/301500014222/SCBLGB2GGBL
SWIFT CODE::::::::::::::::: SCBLGB2GGBL
BANK CODE ::::::::::::::::: SCBL

TO YOU ON BEHALF OF HIS DAUGHTER, WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR LATE RESPONSE, THOUGH, THOROUGH INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN CONDUCTED AND CONFIRMED AND INFORMATION SEEMED TO COINCIDED WITH WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR BANK DATA AND RECORDS.

HOWEVER, BE INFORMED THAT BEFORE WE THE (RBS) ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC UK, CAN EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, THAT WE WILL NEED TO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FROM YOU TO PROOF THAT YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY MANDATED BY THE NEXT OF KIN, WHO RESIDES IN DAKAR SENEGAL REFUGEE CAMP.

THUS,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND DETAILS TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR THE PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

* YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PREPARE A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH DOCUMENTS FROM DAKAR-SENEGAL AND SUBSEQUENTLY SIGN BY A SENEGALESE LAWYER. THIS DOC DEPICH THE ENDORSEMENT GRATIFICATION BY GOVERNMENT NOTIFY REFERENDUM.

* YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENTS, WHICH MUST BE SIGNED / NOTARIZED BY A SENEGALESE LAWYER. THIS DOC MANDATE YOUR PRINCIPLE RIGHT TO THE SAID ASSET ON DEPOSIT.

* SCAN COPY OF THE DEPOSITOR'S DEATH CERTIFICATE
* SCAN COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE

THE TRUSTEE DETAILS BANK REQUIRED

* YOUR FULL NAME,ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBER
* YOUR FULL BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
* SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD (MEANS OF INDENTIFICATION)

YOU ARE REQUIRE TO HIRED A LEGAL ATTORNEY IN SENEGALESE BAR ASSOCIATE TO ISSUE THE DOCUMENTS, SINCE IT IS SENEGAL YOUR PARTNER REGISTER HER ASYLUM BASED FOR HER SIGNATURE.

WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT OUR REQUEST FOR THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION IS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOLS, YOUR'S AND THAT OF YOUR PARTNER, TO AVOID FRAUDULENT CLAIMS OR AN UNWARRANTED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE OWNER'S ABSENCE BY SOME INDIVIDUALS OR SOME OTHER DISTANCE RELATIONS WHO MIGHT HAVE HAD ACCESS TO HIS PRIVACY.

WE SHALL NEVER HESITATE TO EFFECT THE SAID TRANSFER INTO YOUR YET NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT UPON THE RECEIPT AND VERIFICATION OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DETAILS IN OUR BANK CUSTODY. AND SHOULD THERE BE ANY QUESTION DON'T HESITATE TO HIGHLIGHT US THROUGH THE VERY EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WEB CONTACT BECAUSE OF THE PIN CODE AND PASSPORT IS FOR OFFICIAL USED. THANKS.

CHIEF EXECUTIVE-WIRE- TRANSFER UNIT
CONSUMER BANKING AND DIRECTOR.
MR. JERSEY, JE4 8PJ

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 19:15:41 +0000
Subject: FILLED IN YOUR DATA AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR IN THE DOCUMENTS AND
FORWARD TO THE LAWYER EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO FIX THE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME.

Hello Beloved one

Dear my fervent prayer is that God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. Please as it may interest you know the only ambition i think of now is to be a free human beings without hostage, as other children seems to be free in the street walking freely without hindrance.

Presently i have submit my late father's death certificate and statement of account which i attach a copy for you to contact the lawyer whose details are written below and you required to contact him officially and submit your personal data as you want it to appear in the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath that had to be issue in your name as charge of ownership, for me to sign my signature on it for its official validation, that will put you as the right owner on my behalf.

However, Bar. DR. LAWRENCE LUKMAN is a famous and a well doing personality Lawyer under UN, who has the interest of the masses at heart through sound justice. and he has also explained in the details what those documents meant and their importance to international monetary fund transfer on nominate status.

Please below letter of application fill and forward to the lawyer email contact and Remember to make your ID Card available because the Bank requested for it, So that as soon as the documents is ready you send everything information to the bank, most importantly, please I am committed to your ability and i wouldn't want you to disgrace or embarrass me before the lawyer as i will want you to maintain a higher esteemed personality before the lawyer.

FILLED IN YOUR DATA AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR IN THE DOCUMENTS AND FORWARD TO THE LAWYER EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO FIX THE DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME.

DR. LAWRENCE LUKMAN SENGHOR LAW FIRM CHAMBERS AND CONSULTANCY, (LL.B (Hon) LL.M,J.D,AS.J.D,(ESQ)
INTERNATIONAL SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE - GENERAL PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
Email: ([email protected])
48, Rue vincens X Abdoul Karim Bourgi, Dakar,
BP 32319, Dakar Ponty-Senegal
Tel: +221764920089

DEAR HON. BAR. DR. LAWRENCE LUKMAN

With due respect sir, i am the foreign partner to Jessica Asua Guaye the daughter of Dr, Asua Guaye, i am write your office to help us issue the power of attorney and affidavit of oat in my name, to enable me stand for her and transfer her inherent to my country for immediately investment.

NAMES:.....................................
ADDRESS: ..........................
AGE:....................................................
SEX.................................................
TELEPHONE:........................................
FAX:..................................................

Please fill and send to the lawyer so that he will use it to prepare the documents in your name OK

Yours lovely Jessica.

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:00:25 +0000
Subject: THE COST OF OBTAINING THE SAID DOCUMENTS

EQUITY RIGHT CHAMBERS
Business, Banking, Maritime, Aviation, Insolvency, Immigration,
Bankruptcy, Litigation & Real Estate

DR. LAWRENCE LUKMAN SENGHOR LAW FIRM CHAMBERS AND CONSULTANCY,
DR. LAWRENCE LUKMAN L SENGHOR (LL.B(Hon)LL.M,J.D,AS.J.D,(ESQ)
INTERNATIONAL SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE - GENERAL PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY, ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
48, Rue vincens X Abdoul Karim Bourgi, Dakar,
BP 32319, Dakar Ponty-Senegal
Tel: +221764920089
Email; [email protected]
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF:
LMC/0549 DATE ......07/15/2015

ATTENTION / MR. "xxxxxx".

PARTNERSHIP LAW VERSION 3.1

IS APPLICABLE FOR YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITY.

Sequel to our conduct here on the condition to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of support for you and your partner that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her late father's money from the state of deposited origin bank to your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my inquiries, and consultation with the bank I was made to understand that there are four documents required by them before the Transfer of the money into your account successfully.

1. A Copy of Death Certificate of her Late Father. (Which is with me already)

2. A Copy Of Statement Of Deposit, (Which is with me as well).

3. The Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your Partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries from the federal high court. Bellow Are The Cost Prize Listed On The Platform Of Our (C.O.C) Code Of Conduct Of Your Required Documents:

1: The authentication of the Power of Attorney, It will cost the sum of (£980 Euros)

2: For swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here is (£860) Euros before it becomes valid

3:For notary stamping at the notary office,....(£590 Euros) (before
it will go out from Senegal here)

4: my Consultation And legal Processing Fee of...... (£100 Euros)

Total Charge To Be sent Is (£2530 Euros)

YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO GO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO TRANSFER THE SAID AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY WITH THE BELOW PAYMENT INFORMATION, AFTER THE DUE LEGAL PAYMENT, THE DOCUMENTS IS READY AND ITS HAS BE DISPATCHED, THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ROUTING NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT DEBITING AND THE NAME OF THE COMPANY YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WISH TO RUN, THE BANK WILL REGISTER THE COMPANY UNDER THEIR BUREAUCRACY. THEN LICENSE AND ISSUE YOU A BUSINESS CERTIFICATE THAT WILL COVERED THE INVESTMENT OF THE FUND IN ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE, IF YOU HAVE NO EXISTING COMPANY BEFORE NOW.

Receiver name ......... BONKHESE RALETOR
Passport Number: A00530327
Address ...... 48, Rue vincens X Abdoul Karim Bourgi, Dakar,
BP 32319, Dakar Ponty-Senegal.

HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD FORWARD DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL BOX OR MY TELEPHONE NUMBER THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OVER HERE AS SOON AS YOU TRANSFERRED/SENT THE (£2530 EUROS)

1) The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) .......
2) The Text Question..........1+1
3) And Answer....................2
4) The Name Of The Sender And The Amount Sent........

Note::: We Collect Payment Before Rendering Services To Our Client According To The Law Of Our Senegalese Barristers Association Constitution Code Order Of (Code 11 Of 1989) Demands.

Above All, As Soon As This Legal Charge Is Paid, Your Kind Services Will Be Rendered To You On/Before Two Working Day,s That Is Within The Next 48 Hours. The attached is my finding professional identity for reference.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister. Lawrence Lukman
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
TEL.....+221764920089
Lawrance Lukman Cheikh Fall (ESQ)
UNHCR - Senegal

UNHCR's operations in West Africa registered at the trade registrar. ..1985 .... IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESS ABOVE PRECIPITATE PLEASE IGNORE THE POST.

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:34:19 +0000
Subject: HONEY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE

Dear

My sweet love how are you today? I hope you are very good in health, the Lawyer said that he had instructed to you the legal fees after confirmation from the high court justice, that everything need to go faster since the information has be realized on air, honey I have no other means through which I can raise this money except with your help honey, I do not even feed well here or cloth well, some time we go to bed with an empty stomach, the rev father whom i could have hope for is not a rich man, please my sweet love, you have shown me so much love, and I want you to accomplish his achievement by bringing me close to you so I can show you how much I love and care about you too.

Darling please save my life, even if it means borrowing after the bank transfer the money to your bank account in your country you have to pay back with interest, honey, please help me sent to legal due to the Attorney, so that he can start issuing the documents in your name as the bank wanted it before transferring the money to your bank account. Honey, please save my life please, honey, please save my life before I die here, I cry even as I write to you and I want to hear good news from you.

Yours forever in love Jessica

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:22:04 +0000
Subject: THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

THIS IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

TITLE HOLDER NAME OF ACCOUNT: BINTA DIALLO
ADDRESS: BAIE DE SOUMBEDIOUNE
Rue 32 X 64 DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03611140002
BANK CODE: SN100
OFFICE CODE: 01010