Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#273013 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:06 pm
www.timchihuahuas.com

Fake dog breeder.

[email protected]
Call or text 443.317.3751

Associated fake pet shipping company
www.glo-pet-trans.net
1 734-726-0754
email: [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#273014 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:11 pm
Available Chihuahua Puppies

Hi , thanks for your response!
The puppies are so friendly with kids, adults and other house hold pets. We are located in Baltimore, MD so we would have to ship the puppies to you safely even to major airports, we can still ship without a problem. Are you far away from us? But if you prefer to fly to us, then no problem. If we have to work this out the information below will be required from you for the shipment of your puppies .

-Your full names.
-contact address , a contact phone number
-and the closest Air port by you were you will love to pick up your puppies.

Once we receive the above information from you, we will now get back to you with details and how to make payments for your puppy.
We will keep you updated with every information once we get the puppies flown over to you.The pet care department of the shipping airline will take good care of your puppies during shipping regarding feeding and health wise. You are a pet lover right? It pricks our conscience so much when a pet is left alone so remember to always keep the puppies company. We are God fearing and we are just so happy to let you have one of our puppies we have your full trust to ship to you our puppies when we haven't met before. We are expecting to read from you again.
Stay blessed and have a nice day.
Regards

Second email

Thanks for the mail
How soon do you need a puppy and what sex of puppy too.
These puppies are guaranteed to be in good health to the best of my knowledge. The puppies are coming with all their papers.
We have given the opportunity for you to benefit from our 7 days 50% discount So you can buy a puppy at $200 regardless the sex whether male or female price doesn't change. Shipping is available worldwide
Also I have had individuals to fly in from other countries to
pick up a puppy. Shipping has been running approximately $115 for shipping within USA.
Most of the time like to use high grade Airlines as they have provided me with quality service. We can arrange for a home delivery if you can not pick up from your closest airport.
So when sending me your airports please send 2 different airports that
you would be willing to travel to.
You may also visit the links below for more information:

Available Chihuahua Puppies:http://timchihuahuas. com/available-puppies.html
Testimonials:http://timchihuahuas. com/testimonials.html
Breed Information:http://timchihuahuas. com/breed-information.html

If you wish to buy a puppy--the first thing to do is to email me with the name of the puppy(s) you are wishing to buy. As well as your full name, address, phone # and if we are to ship the puppy--the name of the major airport you wish to pick up the puppy(s) from.
More pictures available on request.

To conclude,
- Cost for one puppy Plus Shipping: $365
- Cost and shipping for more than 1 or 2 puppies will be arranged between buyer and seller.

Kindly get back so we can proceed!
Thanks

Third email

Sorry for the late response
I hope you must have heard from the shippers by now.
Here is your tracking number but the shippers were supposed to call and provide you with your exact flight details.
I am presently in the hospital with my sick dad.
He was hospitalized this morning so i need to be with him for a while
kindly inform me as soon as you receive the your dog

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon