Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273003 by soldierfortune Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:52 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Zuzana Desmond, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Desmond Dali) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.1 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Zuzana is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 40 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Etude Musah) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Zuzana would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €625 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: Zuzana

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-05-25 17:43:45

Hello am zuzana by name, feel interested in you and to know each other, for a close confidant friend with you. I believe we can know each other from here,Please mail me here ([email protected]) for easy communication and introduction.

God bless you
from zuzana

Received: from [41.82.63.181]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 01:53:58 -0700
Subject: Hello Dear, its my pleasure too meet with you

My Dear,

How are you?hope fine. Thanks for your reply. Let me first of all introduce my self to you. My name is Miss Zuzana Desmond. I'm 24 years old. I am single. I am from South Sudan in Eastern part of Africa. I'm easy going, Open minded, Humility, Caring, God fearing, Understanding, and i respect other people cultures, norms, and values. Am only daughter of Late Mr/Mrs Dr Desmond Dali. My Late Father was former chairman /president/CEO, Export palm oil and a ploitician.

I am orphan being that i do not have parent's. I lost my parent's when the rebels attacks our house at 3:18am early morning, and break our door during war in my country. I heard rebels command my parent's and my grand mother to removed their clothes, and naked. Rebels told my father to start making sex with his own mother that gave birth to him. My father refused. Rebels killed them. Then i took my belongings and my father files escape. Then i escape for my life, with help of other countries that came to intervene, they brought me to a country call Dakar Senegal. Right now, i am in Dakar Senegal there refugee camp.

Because of the maltreatment i am receiving from where i am currently (since the death of my late parents) Because life is not easy for me here. To see food eat, i find it so difficult. Luckily those file, i discover before the death of my father he deposited the Sum (US$7.1 million dollars) in a Finance house (bank) and am next of kin to the account.

I have inform the bank through their contact i saw in the file my plan to claim my late father money which i am the next of kin, and bank told me to send proved am the next of kin to their customer Dr Desmond Dali account. I have send bank all the necessary requirement, and bank have confirmed am next of kin. But bank told me, my late father instructed them the money would only be release to me when i am married or matured enough to handle such amount.

But based on my condition right now. Bank advise me look foreign partner that will help me for the transfer as the law of the country forbid one been under refugee to partake in anything transfer of such nature. I have been looking for honesty and reliable person that will not hurt me or take advantage of me, because this is my little hope to further my Education.

However, i shall forward you with the contacts of the Bank on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer. I promise to reward you 40% for kind gesture, and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate management under your care.

You can contact me through this telephone number if you wish to hear from me. +221773653654 Please this telephone number belong to the controller of the (refuge camp) and his name is Reverend father Godwill Jonathan, you can call to be able to speak with me, he is also the Reverend father of our church here and he is the owner of the computer that i am using to send you mail, i told him all about my condition and he allowed me to use his computer though i didn't open up to him in full details. Please send me your information's so i will introduce you to bank as my trustee

1.Your Full Name
2.Your phone number
3.your home address
4.country
5.Age
6.occupation

Hope to hear from you soon. God bless you

Yours faithfully,
Zuzana

Received: from [41.82.25.238]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 00:35:44 -0700
Subject: Hello Dear, please read and contact the holding bank

Hello My Dearest

Thanks for your reply. My Dear am so excited to read from you, I will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the person i am going to depend and trust my life.The way you talk is the reason that makes me to lay my trust on you knowing very well that you will not disappoint me.I prayed and said God direct me to the person that will not take advantage of me,

I need to go back to school and finish my education which i want to do in your country as soon as the money is transferred to you in your bank account in your country. you made me to understand that you are a God fearing person and i trust you with all my life for God has made you to meet me and rescue me.and i have made up my mind to be with you even if to marry you because you are the best man for me.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 25 % of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($7.1 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. This is contact information's of the bank is as follows,and my late father information's is there.

Santander Bank Plc (Santander Group)
Bridle Road, Bootle, Merseyside
L30 4GB
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +447031820273 or +447031821038
Fax; +448447747988
Contact person is (Mr.) Stephen Jones.

Account Name: Dr. Dali Desmond
Account Number: 0904826650
Sort Code: 090127
Bic: ABBYGB2lxxx
IBAN: GB61 ABBY09012709048267
PIN: ABP/LN/355/00
Country of Origin: Sudan

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 25 % for your assistance. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Yours forever,
zuzana

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.24.19]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:43:10 +0200
Subject: Re:WELCOME TO SANTANDER TRANSFER SERVICE UNIT

20: Sender's Reference SDBLRTNNEW059
23B: Bank Operation Code CRED
50K: Ordering Customer-Name & Address
Miss Zuzana Desmond
29:06:2015

ATTN: SIR

AS THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF SANTANDER BANK. I WISH TO WRITE TO YOU IN RESPECT TO YOUR PARTNER’S EMAIL WHICH WE HAVE RECEIVED.WE HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT YOU BY MISS. ZUZANA DESMOND THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHERS FUND DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK.

LATE DR. DALI DESMOND IS OUR LATE CUSTOMER WITH PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION CODE: ABP/LN/355/00 AND ACCOUNT NUMBER: 09048267, WHICH CONTAINS SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF SEVEN MILLION ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY ($7.100, 000.00).

HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN APPOINTED AS THE TRUSTEE TO REPRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN, THE FUND COULD BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR GIVEN NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD THROUGH OUR TELEGRAPHIC MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM.

HOWEVER SIR, BEFORE WE CAN TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH YOUR REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, WE COULD LIKE YOU TO PROVIDE THESE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AS LISTED BELOW:

1). A POWER OF ATTORNEY

2). AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH

3). THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR. DALI DESMOND (CONFIRMAING HIS DEATH).

4). A SCAN COPY OF YOUR VALID PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD.

NOTE: THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH MUST BE ENDORSED BY SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER (SINCE MISS ZUZANA DESMOND IS RESIDING IN SENEGAL AS AN ASYLUM). THESE ABOVE NAMED DOCUMENTS ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT YOUR INTEREST AS THE BENEFICIARY AFTER THE TRANSFACTION IS CONCLUDE.FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES ON THIS OR ANY OTHER OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, YOU CAN ALSO SEND AN EMAIL TO CUSTOMER SOULTIONS.

Banking center: (0)7031879629
Online Banking Support: (0)7031853532
Alternatively, if you're calling from abroad please: +447031879629
Fax: 01519772004
http://www.santander.co.uk
Santander Corporate Banking
Customer Services Team
Bridle Road, Bootle Merseyside
L30 4GB

Yours very truly,
Stephen Jones (Mr.)
Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director

Thank you for choosing Santander Group.

Received: from [41.83.13.178]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:46:17 -0700
Subject: Re: Hello dear beloved, you contact this lawyer

Hello my dear father,

How are you doing ?I hope God is taking control of you, I have received the information you sent to me which you received from the Bank and i have read and gone through it to understand though I just see the mail bank to me also, I am very happy to hear the good news. My dear I do appreciate all your efforts so far and I pray that God will see you through in all your efforts to rescue me.

Meanwhile, About the request the bank needs from us, I have here with me the number 3 request from the bank (DEATH certificate) of my late father. But since the bank needs the power of an attorney and affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal. Now the point is we need the service of a lawyer who will legalize and process those needed documents for us here at the court of law as demanded by the Bank.

With the help of a camp officer in charge of this camp, he were able to secure a good lawyer here in Senegal this afternoon and the lawyer is willing to get those needed documents for us here at the court of law as demanded by the Bank.

Please my dear, contact this lawyer as soon as you receive this mail, meanwhile I have already informed him about you through email, so feel free and contact him as soon as possible because your attention is highly need by the lawyer which is the reason why he asked us to tell you to contact him. Here is the contact of the lawyer for you to contact him as soon as you receive this mail.

Barrister Etude Musah, Law chamber
Loterie Nationale Sénégalaise (LO.NA.SE)
32, Boulevard de la République
P.O. Box 366 Dakar Senegal

Please make sure that you contact this lawyer on how to get the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from high court here in Senegal. Thank you once again for this great help which is going to turn my life around to Good. God must surely see you through in all your efforts

Yours

Zuzana

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 10:42:45 -0700
Subject: RE: WELCOME TO ETUDE MUSAH LAW CHAMBER

3rd/July/2015
Kind / Attention

Attention Sir

With reference to your email date 3rd/July/2015; on how to prepare a certified power of attorney and an affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Zuzana Desmond for the purpose of transferring her late father's fund into your care as her representative. In view of the above and from my inquiries on how to prepare these documents after receiving your mail with your details below are cost of getting those document on your behalf in federal high court here in Senegal Dakar

1. Power of Attorney: ...........(€)150
2. Affidavit of Oath: .............(€)150
3. Notary Stamp: ..................(€) 75
4. Legal Service fee: .............(€)250
5. All to a total sum amount in US dollars, (€)625 only.

Once you make this payment for the procurement of the documents, these documents will be ready for use within two working days and the copies will be mailed to you and to the bank to further the transaction. Payment is to be made to my office or to be sent through Western Union, Money gram with my Secretary information's below:

Receiver's name: ............. mark Johnson
Receiver's Address: ........Rue 6 Grand Ville Medina
Receiver's City/Country:.. Dakar, Senegal

Make sure the above information's are copied correctly and let me know once you make the payment. My goal is to render a sound legal service(s) to my noble clients. Thank you

with regards

DAMA SERVICE, MAJOR PARTNER.
ETUDE MUSAH CHAMBERS
ASSOCIATION.
ETUDE MUSAH (ESQ).
TEL: +221772088338

Received: from [41.83.12.242]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 05:58:35 -0700
Subject: Re: Hello my dear, from yours zuzana

Good morning my dearest

Thanks for your kind mail which I read this morning and the content are well understood, and I have also gone through the mail which you receive from the lawyer concerning the legal request from the bank before the money will release and transfer to your account as my appointed representative.

However as the next of kin of the fund which my late father left before his dead, it’s true that my late father had an agreement with the Santander bank that I most get to age of 30 or get married before the money will be released to but because of my situation and my refugee status, I was able to communicate with the bank branch manager where the money is been deposited through email on my plan to claim and they demand for a proof that am the next of kin, then I forward the account deposit certificate also my late father’s death certificate to them to confirm, then the manager advise me to get someone that will represent me due to my situation to claim the money. like I told you in my previous mail that I was save from United Nation agent and brought me to Senegal where I find asylum under UN in one local catholic parish camp where orphans are kept to survive.

My dear I have here with me which I attached above the account deposit certificate and my late father’s (WILL) for more confirmation as the next of kin but for my ID card here in the camp, I can’t be able to scan it and send to you because there is no scanning machine here in the office where I use their computer to communicate with you, the reason why I am able to send those document is because its already saved in my mailbox but for the ID I will have to scan it first before I can be able to send it to you, please dear go through those certificate which I attached for more proof and please help me to pay the lawyer as my appointed trustee then after the money must have been transferred to your account you can deduct the expenses you make, thank you once again my dear for your kind efforts to rescue me and to claim my inheritance from the bank.

God will bless you for me as you stand for me to the end and ii promise to appreciate your kind effort forever as I will come over to your country to join you as you also assist me in investing the money in any lucrative business. Please go through the account deposit & Will letter from my father and his lawyer in Sudan. Hope for your urgent positive respond and God bless you for you love and care.

Yours faithfully
zuzana

Received: from [41.83.29.239]
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 07:51:46 -0700
Subject: Hello Dear , Rejoice with me and thanks for your past efforts‏

Attn;

My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you need to contact the Reverend father who has been helping me during my stay in refugee camp Dakar Senegal with his direct email address: ([email protected]) or by his phone number +221773653654

Ask him to send you the cheque,worth of US$350,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) certified bank draft which I raised on your favor as your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with our camp Reverend father and discuss with him on how he can post the bank draft cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that i had forward instruction to the Reverend father on your behalf to send the bank draft (cheque) to you, so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,

Zuzana

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 15:35:46 +0100
Subject: May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the amount of ($350.000) (three hundred Fifty Thousand dollars) directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you.

My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft cheque for you which have abandon in my hand, please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CENTRAL BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady who is now in abroad, about this and she gave me go ahead other. so you have to follow all the Instructions on this mail now.

Meanwhile: you are required to send them your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

FULL NAME:……………………………FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............MOBILE PHONE:............................

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following.
e-mail Address: ([email protected]) or +221763327834

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Godwill Jonathan
Advertisement