Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#273000 by soldierfortune Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:28 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Judith Dion, 24 years old woman from the Libya, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Ghana. The late father (Dr. John Dion) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.6 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Judith is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Madu Emmanuel Uchenna) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Judith would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.450 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account name: Madu Uchenna Emmanuel

Site: pickmeadate
Username: Judylove123

Site: pickmeadate
Date: 27-05-2015

I was impressed when i saw your profile on pickmeadate, please i will like to discuss important matter with you and also establish a long term relationship with you. please I will be more glad if you can contact me direct with my email ([email protected]) i wish to hear from you soonest.

Letter 2
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:37:57 +0000
Subject: RE: from pickmeadate

Hello My Dearest

I am very happy to see your reply to my mail. How is your day? i hope you are fine. Mine is not good here Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here, not just for fun or romantic affairs. Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out. I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition, please.

My name is Miss Judith Dion, I am 24 years old, single and never married. l am from Libya in North Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Kumasi Ghana as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr. John Dion was in politics and also he works contract for government, he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning, killing my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Libya and l managed to run to Ghana where l am staying now In the orphanage home, we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison.

I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev. Dickson Abel who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him, i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women. He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services. The reverends Tel number is +233546051332 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call.

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in my first year in school before this happened .. Please listen to this, my late father when he was alive deposited ($4.6m) four million six hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me. Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing.

I'm afraid of the enmity my father created back in my country when he was alive, that was also why i ran out to this place. I kept this secret for other people here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have. The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Please because of this, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you, though we have not met in person.

I like honest, understanding and God fearing people. My hobbies are music, reading, writing and sports. I have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours. I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English, though not very perfect. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Best wishes Judith Dion.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:51:45 +0000
Subject: Please here is the contact details of my late father's bank try to get in contact with them today

Good morning dearest,

How are you doing today over there in your country including your family members? i hope everyone is doing fine over there by the Grace of God, Dear i received your mail this morning and i really appreciate your concern and how you sympathized with me concerning what am passing through, honey i have not seen you before neither do i know your character, but my spirit tells me that you are responsible and you can help me out from this situation and that was the reason why i contacted you.

I really thank you so much for how you have been responding to my mails and also how you have brought out your good heart to help me out from this my situation, please i want you to help me transfer my late fathers money into your bank account over there in your country because i want to relocate to your country after the transfer to start a new life and to complete my studies.

Honey i have already sent a mail this morning to introduce you to my late fathers bank as my foreign partner for the transfer so you have no problem by contacting them via email concerning the possibility of transferring us my late fathers money in there bank to your own bank account in your country. below is the message I composed for you to send to my late fathers bank, all you need to do is to copy it and send it to this e-mail address below. Email-address of contact:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
([email protected])
Title Transfer Officer, Mr. Paul LEEDS.
Phone +447031864583 +447031882738
Fax + 448709125821
My late father's account number; BLB745008901546/QB/91/A

Dear Mr. Paul LEEDS

My name is Mr ..................... I am the foreign partner of Miss Judith Dion Sir, Miss Judith informed me about her late father's money deposited in your bank account Royal Bank OF SCOTLAND which the total figure is $4.6 million dollars, and the account N° is BLB745008901546/QB/91/A, and I am ready to give her every help needed for her to get her late father's money. So now I want to know what it will take for the money to be transferred into my own account in my country.

Thank you

Mr .............................

Dear please try to send me an email if you hear from my late fathers bank concerning the transfer to your bank account. please take care of your self and God bless you.

yours faithfully Judith.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:44:34 -0700
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: OUR RESPONSE TO THE MAIL

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC .
Email address: [email protected]
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

SIR.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail we received today from you and your partner. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young girl Miss Judith Dion that her wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's fund deposit with our bank.

Late Dr John Dion is our late customer with substantial amount of of money deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings;

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Ghanaian resident lawyer which she can help you to get one, Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Ghanaian resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Ghana).

2. The death certificate of Late Dr John Dion (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of certificate of deposit of the account issued to Late Dr John Dion by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Paul Leeds, for more directives.

Regards
CC: Operational Director.
Royal Bank of Scotland.
Phone, +447031864583
fax Number +447031882738
Email address; ([email protected])

For more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Paul Leeds

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 18:42:23 +0000
Subject: Honey please try everything possible to contact this lawyer today for the preparation of the documents

Good evening my dearest,

How are you doing today over there in your country i hope by the grace of God everything is alright with you over there in your country, Honey, the reverend father called me in his office this evening and gave me the contact of the lawyer who will help us with the preparation of the required documents from my late fathers bank, and i will like you to contact him today regarding the possibility of preparing the documents in other for us to receive the transfer from the Royal Bank of Scotland.

Please when you contact the lawyer regarding the preparation of the power of attorney and also the affidavit of oath, try to inform him that you are Miss Judith Dion foreign partner and you will like him to prepare us the above mentioned documents from the high court of Ghana to enable you transfer my late fathers money being deposited in the Royal Bank of Scotland which the total amount is $4.6 Million Dollars, please my dearest, below is the lawyers contact information please try everything possible to contact him through email and also call him on phone after contacting him for the preparation of the documents so that he will do his best in other to prepare the documents for us.

Bar (Dr) Madu Emmanuel Uchenna,
E-mail address contacts:
([email protected])
Contact Phone number: +233545502212

Please dear take good care of your self and may God continue to bless you every day of your life for your kindness.

Yours sincerely Judith Dion.

Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 10:33:10 +0000
Subject: MADU EMMANUEL UCHENNA LAW CHAMBERS

MADU EMMANUEL UCHENNA LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
12 Aflao Nogokpo, Teme,
ACCRA-GHANA.
P.O BOX.28874
PHONE: +233545502212
EMAIL: [email protected]

Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit Support and Changing of Ownership support.

In respect to the mail that i received from you today, base on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath from the high court of Ghana to enable the transfer of Late Dr John Dion's money deposited in the Royal Bank of Scotland to your nominated Bank Account in your country. Meanwhile, my Law chambers have accepted to prepare the said documents.

I will be in the high court on Monday to ascertain the cost of the said documents, and i will get back to you when i return from the high court with the cost of the documents, Goodbye.

Yours sincerely in Service,
Barrister (Dr) MADU
(Principal Advocate).(ESQ)
Tel. +233545502212

Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:37:50 +0000
Subject: PREPARATION COST/LEGAL FEES

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION SIR.

I have been at High Court to confirm all about the cost of the preparation of the power of attorney.
I was made to understand that it will cost the sum of 1,450 Dollars. And the payment will be made as follows...

Oath fee: :..................1300 Dollars. .....To be paid in Court
Stamp duty Fee :.......50 Dollars. To be paid in Court
Notary and Authentification stamp: ..........100 Dollars. To be paid in court
TOTAL CASH NEEDED.....................1,450Dollars.

You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee Notary and stamp duty fees. To do this, you are to send the money through the Western Union with my Name and the following informations below.

NAME: Madu Uchenna Emmanuel.
ADDRESS: 12 Aflao Nogokpo, Teme
CODE: 00233
QUESTION. WHAT FOR
ANSWER... SERVICE.

Upon the receipt of the said amount we will commence the processing immediately. We once more thank you for your decision to work with our chambers as we assure you of the best service. make sure you inform me immediately you transfer the money, so we can start the preparation of the documents (which will be ready in the next two working days)

Barrister (Dr) Madu

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 05:33:39 +0000
Subject: RE: PREPARATION COST/LEGAL FEES

Good morning my dearest, How are you doing today over there in your country? i hope you are well and healthy. My dear, i received your mail this morning and i really thank you so much for how you have been responding to my mails and also your willingness to help me out of this my situation.

Please i want you to know that before i contacted you to help me for the transfer with my late fathers bank, i first contacted my late fathers bank regarding the transfer of my late fathers money in there bank, with my name as his next of kin, and it was the bank manager that instructed me to look for a partner that can stand by me for the transfer, because of my statue as a refugee, that i needed someone that will stand by me as my trustee and also the person should have a bank account,

It was not easy for me to find a partner that i can trust, but after i went to the reverend father to tell him about it, he gave me two weeks fasting and prayers for God to direct me to someone that will help me and also someone that will not betray me at the end, and it was after the two weeks fasting and prayer that i got in contact with you.

Please my dear, i will also like to leave this country after the transfer to join you over there in your country so that i can start a new life over there and also continue with my studies.

My dearest, i have seen the mail sent to you by the lawyer, please you know that i live in the refugee camp, and i do not have any job or means of getting money to meet up with the cost of those documents, my dear please try everything possible to help me obtain those documents from the lawyers chamber, because my late fathers bank promise to transfer us the money to your account over there in your country, as soon as they receive those documents from us.

My dear i believe that after this transfer with my late fathers bank, we will have enough money to take care of our self and to build a nice business that will help us in the future life, please my dear do not disappoint me because i have no one to assist me and i have also putting all my trust and hope in you regarding this transfer with my late fathers bank, and i believe you will not leave me on the middle of the road. Please i want to return back to the camp now because it is time for our morning prayers at the camp, Please take good care of your self and may God Almighty continue to bless you every day of your life Amen.

Yours sincerely Judith Dion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 18:29:08 +0000

Sir.

I have received your mail this evening, and i am sending you my secretary domiciliary account number, because mine is current and savings account. You are hereby advice to make the online wire transfer with the account information below...

Account name.... Paul Angbah
Account number.....601103182230
Swift code.....GTBIGHAC
Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited
25A, Castle Road, Ambassadorial Area, Ridge Accra

Try to inform me immediately you transfer the money, so that i can send my secretary to withdraw it from the bank to enable me start the preparation of the documents.

Barrister (Dr) Madu

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 18:08:19 +0000

For your kind attention Sir.

I received your mail yesterday and the contents were well understood. Actually i went to the United Bank of Africa (UBA) today in other to ascertain the possibility of obtaining an international account, and i have been able to fill all the necessary forms, which i believe by tomorrow morning the account will be ready. I will try everything possible to send the account information tomorrow as soon as i receive it from the bank. My regards to your family.

Barrister (Dr) Madu
Tel. +233545502212

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 18:00:37 +0000

Sir,

Below is the account information, try everything possible to inform me as soon as you send the money, so that i can be able to proceed with the preparation of the documents.

Account name.... Madu Uchenna Emmanuel
Account number.....01522338301552
Swift code.....STBGGHAC
United Bank for Africa (GHANA) LTD Accra
Advertisement

#300135 by soldierfortune Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:02 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): X-originating-IP: not available

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/judy121
Name: Judith Dion
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +233546051332 (Rev. Dickson Abel)
Country/Type/Provider: Ghana/Mobile/MTN

Phone 2: +442076073200 (RBS Bank, Ross McEwan)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/landline

Phone 3: +233545502212 (Bar. Madu Emmanuel Uchenna)
Country/Type/Provider: Ghana/Mobile/MTN

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Dr. John Dion, mother and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Ghana
- Father deposited $5.7 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 25%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents and investments

Site: spiritualdating
Username: judy121

Hello am happy to meet you,i saw your profile now and love it,i will like to be your friend please write to me on ([email protected]) so that i will be able to send to you all my details and my picture also, thanks, regards Miss Judith.

Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 16:59:19 +0000
Subject: Greetings from my humble heart,‏‏‏‎

Thanks for your feedback,

please don't be angry about this mail, it is because of the urgency of my situation over here, My name is Miss Judith Dion, I am 24 years old Nursing student, single and never married. l am from South Sudan, but presently seeking asylum in the Church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish here in Kumasi Ghana, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. my father of a blessed memory Late Dr. John Dion was the owner of Rana Energy and petrochemical in Sudan and also a government contractor, he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning, killing my father and my mother with my two younger brothers. My dear i managed to escape only by God's grace, and with the help of Catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding house when this incident took place.

In this orphanage home, we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Rev. Dickson Abel who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him, i am living in the woman's hostel, because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women. He is also the person who i use his office computer to write to you because i help him type some documents for church services. The reverends Tel number is +233546051332 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call.

I am actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate for a better life and also help to invest the fund i inherited from my father, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people, though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instinct still tells me that you could be true to me.

briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my father, I have a substantial amount of $5.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars), which i will like you to invest for me in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now, however, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund,as you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 2nd year in Nursing school, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be the investment capital, this is the reason why I decided to contact you, please all communications should be through this box address only for confidential purposes, as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours. I will like to know more about you your name and address in full. My favorite language is English, though not very perfect. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely Judith Dion

Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 07:01:27 +0000
Subject: Dear please contact the bank today after reading this mail.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

Good morning my dear,

I received your mail this morning and i really appreciate your concern and willingness to help me out from this camp, my dear i have not seen you before neither do i know your character,but my spirit tells me that you are responsible and you can help me out from this camp and that was the reason why i contacted you.

I really thank you so much for how you have been responding to my emails and also how you have brought out your good heart to help me out from this my situation, please i want my late fathers money to be transfer to your bank account in your country, so that you can send me some money from there to obtain my traveling documents to join you over there in your country, so that i can start a new life and continue with my studies.

I have already sent an email to the chief executive officer of the royal bank of Scotland, Mr. Ross McEwan, after reading your mail this morning and introduced you to them as my foreign partner, so i will like you to contact them today concerning the possibility of transferring us my late fathers money to your own bank account in your country, because the time i contact them regarding the transfer, i was told to present my partner that will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status, so please try everything possible to contact them today after reading this email and let me know when you hear from them. below is the message I composed for you to send to my late fathers bank, all you need to do is to copy it and send it to this e-mail address below.

Email-address of contact:
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
([email protected])
Phone +442076073200
Title Transfer Officer, Mr. Ross McEwan.
My late father's account number; BLB745008901546/QB/91/A

Dear Mr. Ross McEwan

My name is Mr ..................... I am the foreign partner of Miss Judith Dion. Sir, Miss Judith informed me about her late father's money deposited in your bank account Royal Bank OF SCOTLAND which the total figure is $5.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars),and the account N° is BLB745008901546/QB/91/A, and I am ready to give her every help needed for her to get her late father's money. So now I want to know what it will take for the money to be transferred into my own account in my country.

Thank you
Mr .............................

Dear please try to send me an email if you hear from my late fathers bank concerning the transfer to your bank account. please take care of your self and God bless you.

Yours faithfully Judith.

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 05:08:46 +0000
Subject: Please contact the lawyer today after reading this mail.

Hello my dearest,

How are you doing today over there in your country? i hope everything is alright with you over there by the grace of God. My dear the reverend father called me in his office this morning and gave me the contact of the lawyer who will help us with the preparation of the required documents from my late fathers bank, and i will like you to contact him today regarding the possibility of preparing the documents in other for us to receive the transfer from the Royal Bank of Scotland.

My Dearest, please when you contact the lawyer regarding the preparation of the power of attorney and also the affidavit of oath, try to inform him that you are Miss Judith Dion foreign partner and you will like him to prepare us the above mentioned documents from the high court of Ghana to enable you transfer my late fathers money being deposited in the Royal Bank of Scotland which the total amount is $5.7 Million Dollars and the account number is (BLB745008901546/QB/91/A.) please my dear below is the lawyers contact information please try everything possible to contact him through email and also call him on phone after contacting him for the preparation of the documents so that he will do his best in other to prepare the documents for us.

Dr. Barr, Madu Emmanuel Uchenna,
E-mail address contacts:
([email protected])
Contact Phone number: +233545502212

Dear please like i told you earlier, we are not allowed to be using phone in the camp here, the only means that am using to communicate with you is through the Reverend fathers office computer, but i will try and beg the reverend father so that i can use his phone to call you.

Please i want to return back to the camp now because we are going to have our prayers at the camp, please take good care of your self, and may God continue to bless you every day of your life for your kindness, Amen.

Yours Sincerely Judith Dion.

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 20:37:47 +0000
Subject: Good evening dear

My Dear,

I am very much delighted and privileged-to contact you again, after couple of time. It takes faith, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time to show gratification to you despite circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursing together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in respectively.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that I am presently in London now for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived newly in London,Now with my sincere heart I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft to the tune for your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were. you can withdraw it in any bank around you.Now,contact our old Reverend priest in Ghana who help me when i was in the church camp as refugee. His contact information are as follows,

Name; Reverend.Kingsley
Email; [email protected]
Telephone contact; +233264924729

You are to forward to him, the following;

1. YOUR FULL! NAME................
2 YOUR ADDRESS.......................
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER...................

He will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach via this very mail address. Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity period ( time ) of just for few days banking days. So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. The amount in the Bank Draft cheque is $260.000. 00 ( two hundred and sixty thousand dollars.)

Sincerely Yours
Miss. Judith Dio