Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272996 by soldierfortune Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:37 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Nomi Edward, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Johnson Edward) had been a substantial bank deposit ($2.3 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Nomi is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister David Mark) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Nomi would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.220 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account name: Jennifer Thaddus

Site: romlove
Username: Erni_30_34016
Name: Joylove4
City: New

Site: romlove
Date: May 30, 2015

Nice to meet you, I will like you to contact me on my email ([email protected])

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:02:25 +0000
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello,

I am more than happy in your mail. How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Nomi, I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, l am from Sudan in West Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War. That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Sudan.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Sudan.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours
Miss Nomi.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 08:24:49 +0000
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dear,

hope you are fine over there in your country. Am happy to read from you, any way i feel like telling you every thing about me. But you must promise not to disclose this please because this is my full life story with trust. I appreciate your mail.

My Dear As I told You on my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country, My late father Dr. Johnson Edward was a contractor and international business man. I reside in the church hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that fought in my country.

I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, The only person i have now is. Rev Father Emmanuel Jude In (St Peter Catholic Church) His office telephone +221781697079
Here in the Orphanage home where i am leaving now in women's hostel. You can call me with his office telephone number, he will send for me from hostel to come to his office to receive your call.

I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.3 Million Dollars. I want to inform you after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to forward my education. I need your information's such as !!!

Your Full Names ......
Age .......
Address ........
Telephone ........

I humbly waiting for your mail from you,

Miss Nomi Edward.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:30:52 +0000
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my Dear,

Honey hope all is fine. i thanks you so much for your all the effort that you are making to assist me out this suffering condition and the way that you are complying for the transfer, i pray that the good lord will see us through in this transfer.

This is the contact of the bank, i have forwarded your information to the bank the only thing they need now is a conformation mail from you as my foreign partner. please i want you to send an email to the banks immediately you read this mail. Tell the bank that you are my foreign partner whom i have introduced to them as my foreign partner that you want to know that possibilities of transferring the money in account over there in your country. This is the contact of the bank and deposit information about the account of money below

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager. Sir Steven Henster
Address: 9, High St, Perth, Perthshire PH1 5JS
Tel : +447031990892
+447031990958
Fax: +448709747757
E-mail: ([email protected])
([email protected])

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Johnson Edward
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin: Miss Nomi Edward
Amount deposited: ($2.3 Million USD)
Account Number: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A

please try your possible best to send an email to the bank with their email addresses as soon as you hear from the them you let me know. i will be waiting to read your lovely mail soonest.

Thanks yours
Nomi

Sender: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:21:14 +0000
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND LONDON PLC

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND UK PLC
SECURITY & REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
Email- [email protected]
Transfer Manager: Sir Philip Hampton
Address: 9, High St, Pert , Perthshire PH1 5J
Fax: +448709747757
Email: [email protected]
Date:12/6/2015.

Attention: sir,

The Royal Bank of Scotland through the office of the Transfer Manager/Director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer say welcome and wish to formally write to you in respect of your information, we have received from Miss Nomi Edward the Next of Kin to our customer Dr. Johnson Edward and his substantial Money Deposit in RBS.

Actually, we have earlier been formally informed about you by Miss Nomi Edward that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative to claim her late father's deposit with our bank. With reference to the letter she wrote to this bank, in which she officially informed this bank of her interest to transfer this 2.3,000.00 Only in Royal Bank of Scotland.

Hence you have been formally appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin/Beneficiary. RBS is here to serve you. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund, you have to provide the followings:

1. A power of attorney (Certified) and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. Note(i): This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (as the money originated from Africa and the Next of Kin/Beneficiary is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Johnson Edward (Our deceased customer) confirming the death.

3. A copy of Certificate of Deposit of the account issued to Late Dr. Johnson Edward by Royal Bank of Scotland plc. (RBS).

Note (ii) that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect, our interest, your interest and that of the next of kin, concerning the claim. These shall also help RBS to diligently serve you to ensure a smooth, quick and successful transfer of this fund possibly within 48 hours of acknowledgment of reception of these documents.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Nicolas Owen.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:00:45 +0000
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Good morning,

How are you today, I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called orphanage camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading the mail, i discussed it with Rev father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister David emark He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 2.3 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information's are as follows,

Bar. David Mark.
E-mail address
[email protected]
[email protected]
Office telep +221774465708

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours
Nomi

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 08:36:24 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Barrdavide Mark <[email protected]>
Subject: EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 166, Godswill Irenala Street, Dakar
P.O. Box 47761 Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221771423119
Email;
[email protected]
[email protected]
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549
DATE; 3/7/2015

ATTENTION:SIR

In compliance of with the content of my email dated 3/7/2015. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank, of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy inquiries from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that i hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank before.

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is US $2.3,00 000.00 The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your country. I have seen the documents even as your partner shows me. The young girl father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.

1. I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarized on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal.

2. After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of 1220 dollars (only) to legalize the power of attorney, both poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is 1220 dollars which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarized. But our chambers' legal fees is 1,500 dollars (One thousand five hundred Dollars only). The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, after the transfer therefore you should pay my legal fees of 1,500 Dollars (including notary fee) but that should be ten banking days after receipt of the fund (US $2,300 000:00) in your country bank account as customary in legal services in my country.

While you should arrange and only send now the government levy of 1220 Dollars. to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court.

To speed the process you should send these money through western union money transfer system which is the fastest mean's of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the (1220 Dollars) with the name of my secretary (ANDREW CHRISTOPHER) send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable this chambers to go and get the money out from them and start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
The name/address for payment is:
1220 Dollars Needed.
Receiver ...... ANDREW CHRISTOPHER
Address.....
Rue 166, Godswill Irenala Street, (2nd-floor)
Country.... Dakar Senegal.

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable him go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. I have noted down your information for the power of attorney. Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Thanks..

Faithfully yours
Bar David Emark (Esq)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 166, Godswill Irenala Street,
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.
Office tel: +221771423119

Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 16:36:41 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Barrdavide Mark <[email protected]>
Subject: EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 166, Godswill Irenala Street, Dakar
P. O. Box 47761 Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221771423119
Email;
[email protected]
[email protected]
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE;7/7/2015

Attention sir,

In respond to your mail based on payment of the payment for the procurement of the two documents, the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from high court.

As i informed you that this is a government fee and it must be paid before they will legalize the documents, this is the bank information which you will use to make the payment. once you make the payment you send the payment slip to enable this office to secure the money from the bank.

BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME...... JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER....... 03526320003
BANK CODE ............. SN100
GUICHET CODE....... 01009
RIB ................. 32
SWIFT CODE........... AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY .............. SENEGAL
CITY ............... DAKAR

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable him go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. I have noted down your information for the power of attorney. Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Thanks..

Faithfully yours
Bar David Emark (Esq)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 166, Godswill Irenala Street,
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.

COMPENSATION:

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:45:34 +0000
Subject: Compensation from Nomi Edward.‏‏‏‏‏

Hello dear,

How are you today, I hope you are in good health and doing well in your chosen field of life endeavors, do forgive me for keeping so long from writing you, the fault is not actually from me,it is as a result of the delay in concluding the transfer and investing my funds which you once tried to assist me to transfer and invest in your country.

I received huge assistance a businessman based in London who helped me to negotiate and settle every aspect of financial involvement in the transaction and also in investing the fund. I now live in the United Kingdom. I did not forget the efforts you made to help me,i know that you tried your very best to assist me although things did not work for both of us, because of the efforts you made toward assisting me and the great love and concern you showed me during the period we were communicating with each other, i was moved to issue a cheque of ($100,000 US Dollars) in your name. I did this because, God has blessed me with uncountable things hence my decision to compensate you, you should contact Reverend Emmanuel Jude in Dakar Senegal, Reverend Emmanuel Jude and ask him to send the cheque to you, you have to contact him through his email address at ([email protected]) or you can call him, +221781697079 When contacting him, you should introduce yourself very clearly to him, i have already given him your details and explained to him how you tried to help me during the most turbulent and deplorable period in my life, When contacting Reverend Emmanuel, you should mention the exact amount of money in the cheque so that he will not have any reason to doubt whether you are the actual person i told him to send the cheque to you, do not forget to tell him that you are my friend and foreign business partner, you should inform me immediately you collect the cheque from Reverend Emmanuel Jude,

With all my love,
Good bye.
Best regards
Nomi Edward.
Advertisement