Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272916 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:34 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Genna Younes, 25 years old woman from the Libya, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Abdel F. Younes) had been a substantial bank deposit ($9.4 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Genna is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 30 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Maitre I. Usmane) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Genna would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €2.650 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Bank account name: Ogbuebunu Collins Chidi

Site: romlove
Username: gennaabdel022_34740
Name: Genna
Sex: female
City: dakar

Site: romlove
Date: Jun 20, 2015

Hello dear.

How are you doing today, I hope that every thing is okay with you? My name is Genna A.Younes,
A good looking simple nice girl. Dear it is my please to see your profile and i decide to write this little note to you. I have something very important to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself there, since it's a public site. please i will like you to contact me through my email address so that i will tell you more about myself and also send my pictures to you OK! here is my email ([email protected])

Have a nice day, as i will be expecting to hear from you!

Best regards!
Genna

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:35:12 +0000
Subject: Dear it's my great pleasure to hear from you!‏

Good day my dearest,

Pleased to meet you with due respect and in the name of Allah. Firstly I thank you so much, inline with the message, which I have sent to you, And this is the reason why i ask you to write to me through my email address, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Tambacounda Senegal.

For brief introduction once again my Name is (Genna A. Younes) From Libya in North Africa, i am 25 years old, I am from 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion never married before and presently i am residing here as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago which i was escaped out of my to this country Senegal were i am under (Alliance missionary home). My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL F. YOUNES) My late father held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebels in Libyan civil war. But my father was killed by members of an anti-Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels of anti-Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents with my two siblings in a cold blood,

now i have lost my lovely that love's me, it's only me that is alive now, because i was not around when the terrible incident occurred, i was in the school where i was schooling in another state of my country when the rebels attacked our house, I managed to make my way out with the help of UN to Senegal where they called Alliance missionary home right now, as i am talking to you, i am in country called Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of Rev. father Yadema, who is the priest of the (Roman Catholic Church) here in the missionary home, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in Alliance missionary home is not good for me, therefore, please i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust in you with out fear or doubt, although that we have't knew each other too well, but i believe that with God Allah all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end. I have communicated to you because of my difficult and painful situation here in missionary home, am just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah grace i will come out here soon with your help and support of Allah.

I don't have any relatives whom i can go to because i have no place to find them, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev Father Yadema because he has been like a father to me, I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because here we don't have any right or privilege and access to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because life here is as hell; we're all suffering malnutrition and deadly disease infections.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this bad situation and painful condition, Please listen to this,,, because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you that am sharing about this, when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is 9.4 Million US Dollars (Nine Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over and resettle in your country. the only person that knows about it is you and me. I have my late father's deposit certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, after contacting the bank,

Though its tragic news, but you can view this news about killing of my dad,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122

I will like you to keep it to yourself as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people that have vision, hardworking and God fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. I need your cooperation; please dear, can i trust you, will you be a genuine friend?? If you will not disappoint me in any manner, please write me again, i have lots more to tell you.. Have a nice day and think about my condition here to help me out please; I have attached my photos; but do not expose my photos or use it for any purpose; keep it to yourself!, I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest,

Thanks and remain blessed.
yours in need
Genna

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:18:19 +0000
Subject: My dearest please i will like you to contact the bank for the Transfer with love and trust OK!‏

Good day once again my darling "xxxxxx". How are you doing once again today, together with your family, and your health which is the most important thing to me, I hope that every thing is okay with you?

My dear i am very glad to hear from you again with a great desire to restore my lost joy and and hope and it has convinced me that i can build my trust in you that is the reason why I am giving you all this information below; and i am also giving you the phone number of the Rev father Henry Yadema so that if you want to speak with me just call and tell him that you would like to speak with your friend or your partner Genna. and he will sent for to come and speak with you, because I am helping with minor duties in the church office as past time typist and here is the number the Rev number +221781267627

I've already informed him that you can call me and i have also informed the management my plans to claim and transfer the account to your position, the bank is set to help me by releasing the funds for my education and upkeep. After consultations with their management, I was finally convinced and advised to file for immediate closure of the dormant account, to enable me secure legitimate access to the account and be able to determine its exact balance. The bank clearly insisted that a nonresident trusted account or a nominee trust account has to be used in order to keep my family name and my own names off the books; thereby averting any form of government censorship.. I have traced 25% of the total money for your assistance and 5% of the money you will expend in the process of transfer.

I'm glad that God has only brought you to see me through and I promise to be good and will equally I need you in every area of my life plus investing this money 'cause i am going to resume my university education as soon as the funds are released. Write a request in my name to the Bank; Use your full names and exact addresses for the application. Here is the bank details as follow:

Royal Bank of Scotland. Group director of bank:
Sir Ewen Stevenson.
Address: Number 36 Saint Andrew Square, Edinburgh in Scotland.
Telephone number: +442032869218
Email addresses: [email protected] or [email protected]

Information about the deposit code are as follows:
Depositor: Abdel Younes.
Next of Kin:. Genna Younes.
Amount deposited: ($9,400.000.00 USA dollars).
Deposited: June 2, 2005.
Account Ref number 1103335669969.

when writing to the Bank, just tell them that you are my foreign partner who want to stand on my behalf for the purpose of the planned transaction; then copy the request to me so I'll be very safe. I'm planning my immigration to come immediately we secure approval of the request! Please take a very good care of your self, as i will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as you write to the bank OK...

yours lonely
Genna

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.143.151]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:55:03 +0200
Subject: Dear Mr "xxxxxx", download/open file (PDF) attachment to see the telegraphy requirement.

Dear Mr "xxxxxx",

Download/open file (PDF) attachment to carefully read and comply to Bank of Scotland® telegraphy Terms & Conditions.

You requested closure of the dormant account and transfer of entire balance thereof, to your local account.

But we've not received any evidence or documents supporting the requested transfer instrument applied for.

Accordingly, confirm to us that the requested transaction attached here originated from you.

It's important you obtain and send certified Power of attorney and affidavit of oath to underscore your right to claim.

It's important you send Us your feedback within 24 hours.

Send details of your choice Bank account, with prove of identification, as we have to verify them against other details and information we hold for you.

If there are any changes in your personal information or account details, notify us immediately.

Best regards!
Your Bank of Scotland® Team

pdf-file

The Royal Bank of Scotland® plc
Registered in Scotland N° 90312
Registered Office: N° 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
WebMail [email protected]
Phone +4402032869218 Fax +448447746520

http://www.georgeson.com/uk/unclaimed/P ... letter.jpg
Alison Rose
https://apps.standardchartered.com/form ... banner.jpg
Ewen Stevenson
RBS..jpg
rbs.jpg

Hello!

Reference to the request for release of fund from the Investments account of the late Mr. Abdel F. Younes, willed to his daughter (Genna A. Younes) presently in Dakar - Senegal. Herewith, we acknowledge receipt of your mail inquiry in respect of GB£6,042,704.00 (US$9.400.000.00) Investments fund with us. Your inquiry have been referred to our online banking dept. forrecommendation; While you're required to provide proves of Death of the depositor and the egality of your documents as email attachments, having formally requested the closure of the
Dormant account and transfer of its cash balance to a certain nominee account.

PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND COMPLY TO THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND WIRE TRANSFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

It is important you read carefully in order to proceed with the cash claim in accordance with RBS Telegraphic/wire transfer conditions & terms, including the provision of certified transfer authorization, prepared and issued at a judiciary federal high court in the republic of Senegal as "Order of the High court to the Bank to release and transfer/wire funds to certain stated nominee account(s)" - hence the principal party have been confirmed to be in the country at present. Note that the following certified documents are immediately required for verification and recommendation, in connection therewith. Don't fail to send us your feedback within 48 hours.

1. You should present an authorization letter - power of attorney duly certified & issued by a resident Senior attorney.

2. You should present Sworn Affidavit by your partner authorizing the claim - stamped or sealed at a Federal Court.

FOR MORE INQUIRIES ON ACQUISITION OF COURT ORDERS, AUTHORIZING THE RELEASE/WIRE OF £6,042,704.00.

Please consult your partner for a well known registered Law firm (solicitors and advocates) in the country of her current residence; Hence your partner have been confirmed to be presently living under USRAP, CWS and UNHCR asylum protection in the Republic of Senegal.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - TAKE NOTE, THAT THE REPRESENTATIVE LAW FIRM AND/OR ATTORNEY MUST BE DULY REGISTERED WITH VERIFIABLE LICENSES AND CERTIFIED BY THE SUPREME COURT OF REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL:

Occupation: Corporate Attorney/Lawyer (AP) Reason: Acquisition (from a federal judiciary high court) & the Issuance of Transfer order.

NOTE:

Henceforth, you have 10 business days to send in all the above for verification. The required documents and information form part of the overall clientele security protocols in line with RBS
internal regulations; As we shall verify them upon receipt and be able to make recommendation(s) in connection to the requested instrument of transfer.

@RBS WE ALSO OFFER SOFT LOANS AT VERY LOW INTEREST RATE OF 3.0%.

We offer Banking products and services that have profitable meaning, excellent purpose and best possible satisfaction. If you would be interested in creating a new Individual or corporate account in order to Bank with us, We do our best to satisfy our customers and ensure fast delivery and excellent service. EXCELLENT TRANSACTION..... Pleasure to do business with you.... Prompt and courteous. Come with confidence and Go with unbeatable
satisfaction from this Bank. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED TO BANK WITH US OR TO OBTAIN LOAN, CONTACT US:

[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected];
[email protected].

KIND REGARDS,
Alison Rose.
(Chief Executive, Commercial & Private Banking)

MISCELLANEOUS INFO:

Don't hesitate. Hurry now. Please proceed with the cash claim by obtaining to send Power of attorney and sworn affidavit, duly signed by your partner and certified by a Registered Law firm (solicitors and advocates) at a federal judiciary court in the Republic of Senegal - to prove the legitimacy of your claim. Upon receipt of the court documents, The respective department will verify the authenticity of the doc and be able to quickly get in touch with you with regards to your inquiries. Then you shall be in the position to Reactivate and Renew the Dormant account in your name to enable you access the account.

KIND REGARDS,,

Ewen Stevenson (Chief Financial Officer)

The Royal Bank of Scotland® plc Registered in Scotland N° 90312 Registered Office: N° 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB WebMail [email protected] Phone +4402032869218 Fax +448447746520 Copyright 2015
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.172.69]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:14:27 +0200
Subject: Thank you for choosing Bank of Scotland!

Dear Mr. "xxxxxx",

The Bank wishes to reiterate that the telegraphic or wire transfer Terms and Conditions can not be negotiated as it is not customized for any concerned individual or person(s).

You requested closure of the dormant account and transfer the cash balance to your local account, but we've not received legal documents supporting the requested transfer instrument applied for.

We've received scanned copies of your identity documents in connection therewith.

With these bank account statements/prints alone, the Bank cannot make any statement regarding the dormant account or telegraphy treatment, unless we're able to determine the status of compliance for any particular information, details and documents as specified on the PDF file attachment.

Download or open PDF file attachment for more details of the telegraphy requirements. ***Use HD laser printer for the printing.

The required Legal documents, your account info (nominated for the transaction) and identity cards form part of our overall clientele operations and inept security protocols.

It's important you obtain and send ***Court certified*** Power of attorney and affidavit of oath to evidence your right to claim.

Upon receipt of the stated documents, we shall verify them and be able to make satisfactory statement, relative to exact cash volume in the dormant account and slated date/time for commencement of cash remittances to your local account (nominated for the transaction); While all vital telegraphy or wire updates shall be regularly sent to the concerned parties via CHIPS/SWIFT as the case may be.

Best regards!
Your Bank of Scotland Team!

pdf-file

Notifications letter No° RBS7310
Date: 6/30/2015 8:11AM

Dear customer!

We will cancel the requested transaction unless we're able to determine the status of compliance for any particular detail, information or documents as required by management.

1) With this, we cannot make any statements concerning the account or telegraphy treatment.

2) It is not a matter of transferring someone's money from her father's account without proper verification.

3) You must prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are the designated beneficiary and that she is the legitimate beneficiary of his estate.

4) That you are able to produce legal authorization (Power of attorney and Sworn affidavit) signed and issued at a federal court in the country of her current residence (Senegal), by certified paper or telex as the case may be.

5) Therefore, for such reasons it is had for you to write to the bank requesting for transfer of funds
without presentation of valid identity documents and court sealed documents that has to be signed
by Genna. A. Younes, as the Bank shall verify your details and signature as against other information we hold for you.

6) If banks do like that then people would be stealing other people's in such pretense.

Please send copies of your valid identity documents and all other requested information, including Power of attorney and Sworn affidavit, prepared and Issued by as court authorization for the account as the Bank will get first hand information.

Best regards from,

Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 08:42:20 +0000
Subject: Allah bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation.

The bank requested order from court, please contact this lawyer for the power of attorney. Allah bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation. I have seen what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position.

Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the Bank to check and certify. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. i discussed it with Rev and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Ibrahim Usman. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable enable the transfer. see His contact in formation.

Email address ([email protected])
Office telephone number +221778824820

May The Almighty Allah reward your kindness with lasting peace

Received: from [41.82.163.62]
From: CABINET DAVOCAT MAITRE I. USMANE & FRERE <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 08:51:35 +0200
Subject: Attn: Honorable gentleman,

Attn: Honorable gentleman,

Our consultation & legal mobilization fee is €2,650 Euro ($3,000 US Dollars). ***For performance of the work, Send the payment immediately, through Moneygram or Western Union or Ria. See receiver name and registered office address in bracket (NAME: Jones Tanko; REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: Villa N° 204 Rue Keita Mbaye, Unite 23 - Patte d'oire; Dakar, Senegal).

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, THIS IS OUR BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PAPER WORK;

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR STATE AND COUNTRY OF ORIGIN,
3. YOUR AGE OR DATE OF BIRTH,
4. YOUR PROFESSION OR OCCUPATION,
5. ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER.
6. SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD (EMAIL ATTACHMENT),
7. MARITAL STATUS,
8. YOUR NEXT OF KIN.

If you are in need for clarification or have any questions or whatever your concern may be, don't hesitate to reply as soon as possible. You can equally call me +221778 824820

Wednesday, July 1st, 2015

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 20:18:19 +0000
Subject: Please help me; check the bank statements and my Unhcr id card; ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Please check the bank statements and my Unhcr id card; I sent the my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate to the Bank to check and certify. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

it's mine pleasure to write this mail to you; as I'm hoping that you're fine and are doing well. Allah will always bless you for taking care of an orphan like me and i assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future.

i have talked with lawyer, he said that whenever the draft documents are ready for signing he will call me to come to the federal high court and sign them. so that i can sign the document for the bank to transfer my money to your position. He told me that we have to pay some money before he will prepare the power of attorney due to the stamp duty fees at the high court before the chief judge will sign the power of attorney.

Please help me as i don't have any other person except you, also as you knows my status as a refugee, i am not in position of anything being money or to borrow from someone else, and i am assuring you that you will get your money as soon as we receive the funds in your account. you know this is the only thing left as soon as we get this power of attorney everything will be over.

I am suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account and continue my studies. Dear if it means taking loan from a bank or anything to sale, please do that for me as you will get back your money and manage the rest for our future. Thank you once again for your cordiality, wholehearted support and loving concern; Allah will bless and provide for you as you help me out.

Received: from [41.82.156.246]
From: "CABINET DAVOCAT MAITRE I. USMANE & FRERE" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 20:48:37 +0200
Subject: PAY TO THIS ACCOUNT, AND SEND INVOICE/RECEIPT OF PAYMENT THEREAFTER.

PAY TO THIS ACCOUNT, AND SEND INVOICE/RECEIPT OF PAYMENT THEREAFTER.

ACCOUNT NAME .........OGBUEBUNU COLLINS CHIDI
BANK NAME ................. BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER .... 004510630021
SWITFT CODE ............... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ................. SN100
CODE AGEN.................... 01018
IBAN ........................ ....... SNO8 SN10 0010 1800 4510 6300 0697
CIE RIB............................ 97
BANK ADDRE......... ....... QRT RA MISSION 1 VILLA N°128 /E GOLF SOUTH.

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:20:11 +0000
Subject: I am Saying Goodbye

Its all over; I just wanna let you know that I am now very free. I want to appreciate you for your past efforts and support; Thank you for everything 'cause I am about missing you. I've succeeded in getting the funds claimed, released and it's being gradually transferred; with the cooperation of my partner.. He came and spent 2 days with me in a neighborhood hotel, during which he took me to the Embassy for my immigration visa application.

We've been Solemnly engaged by Rev. and we agreed on Marriage immediately, we're making the wedding arrangement as I'm writing this. Meanwhile, I never forget you, despite that you didn't tried to help me; you just hung up on me. But, to let you know that I wasn't joking then, just like you thought. So I have big surprise for you. Here's His email address is ([email protected]). Ask him for the certified bank draft of $120000, which I gave Him to keep for you.

It's meant to let you know for sure that I really needed help and had all it take to live mighty - comfortably. I would have wired the money in cash to your account, but I couldn't do it as the money was not repatriated to Senegal because of restrictions; so I drafted the cheque before leaving Africa. contact him immediately for the check and when you get it, let me know. I'm now full of praises to God because I finally left that difficult country. Almighty God have finally liberated me from difficulties and everyday sorrows. I'm grateful to God for His loving kindness. I have given directive to him about the draft cheque!!
Advertisement