Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272850 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel, 25 years old woman from the Burkina Faso, the parents were died in an airplane crash. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself. She traveled to Togo to withdraw the money from her father's bank account but eventually ended up in refugee camp. The late father (Mr. Khalid Al Mogharbel) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.5 million US dollars) with the Togolese bank. Miss. Nooda is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Togo states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life. The costs for the Fund Origin Certificate from the Ministry of finance office was totally €1.200 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: CAFE Informatique et telecommunications, Togo

Site: romlove
Username: sisterniyafrank1_33810
City: newyork

Site: romlove
Date: May 23, 2015

My name is Nooda 25 years old girl with 5.7 tall, beautiful young girl with faithful, loving, tender, simple-minded person, obedient, loyal, honest, caring, lovely, understandable,sincere, reliable. I am seriously looking for relationship leading to anything/marriage. i saw your profile today and I love it,and decide to drop few words to you because you match the type of person i will like to start a relationship with.please I would like you to contact me via this e-mail ([email protected]) please contact me through email address so we can start from there, and I will tell you more about me and my picture, not only that I have something important to tell you. Thanks and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Miss Nooda
[email protected]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:52:00 +0000
Subject: Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel

Greetings from Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel. I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter, i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel, 25 years old female and I held from Burkina Faso. My father was an international Business man he deals on oil and gas, He and his manager including my mother were among the 116 people who died after an Air Algeria plane crashed in Mali together with the French family of 10 who lost their life in a plane crash (flight AH5017) that left Ouagadougou Burkina Faso on Thursday 2014, You can read more about the crash through the below

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/af ... 61094.html

After the death of my father, my step mother conspired with his people and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves without giving me anything. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money (4.5 million United State Dollars) in one bank in Republic of Togo with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Togo to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him or her to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas or through (Electronic card). I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother has threatened to assassinate me.

Although right now i am presently in Republic of Togo in one Refugee Camp situated in Lome the Economic Capital of Togo The amount is ($4.5 USD) Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Togo on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this transaction only to yourself for now until the bank will transfer the fund into your bank account or through (Electronic card).

I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone, I thank God Today that am out from (Burkina Faso) but now In (TOGO) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin, Please help me, i have all the documents for the claims. I am waiting to read from you soon

Yours in love
Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:19:45 +0000
Subject: Please contact the bank now through email for urgent response

Dear in Love.

Thanks for your reply and i have seen your data information’s, In the beginning i was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the firm advised me to look for a foreign partner from any country of my choice since i am not a citizen of this country at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary resident papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through Internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i do not pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment

I am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone like you. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you worth knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me and helping me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you to direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to your country because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first.

I also prayed over and over last night concerning our long term relationship and having you as my Business partner, and the spirit within me keep assuring me and encouraging me to put all my trust on you as loving man who need me into his life, that is why i decided to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.

Therefore use this information which i felt you might need to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall meet to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated as bellow: Please try to contact them with their e-mail address and phone.

Director General: Patrick Mestrallet
Telephone Contact: +22897416898
Fax Number: +2282204851
Address: BP 2810 LOME
Bank: Email: [email protected]
Customer care Email: [email protected]

Information about my late father & the deposit Ref number are as follows:

Name of depositor: Mr. Khalid Al Mogharbel
Nationality: Burkina Faso
Beneficiary: Miss Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel.
Amount Deposited: US$4.5 Million
Ref.number HBS584W9557H
Purpose of Deposit: Safe keeping
Country of Deposit: Togo.

Please make sure you did not miss any of the above information so that they bank will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, I am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here in the refugee camp. I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their residential permit. I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray me which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name, therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you and God.

Please keep this very transaction secret for now, i am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is with majority. please do Keep me informed as you contact the bank on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising of an eyes brow on my family name by any of the jealous staff or government authority, please take everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hiding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows, and i shall be waiting to hear your respond by tomorrow/today on the respond you received from the bank, more so remember that my condition is not okay here and i cannot call you on phone unless you will call me by yourself through the office telephone of the Reverend father in charge of the refugee camp then we can speak to each other on phone.

Love & care from
Your friend
Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:29:26 +0000
Subject: Fill this form and send to the bank through email

Dearest one,

You can as far fill the below information and contact the bank with this. Please fill your name and telephone number and your bank account details with the below drafted mail and send it to the bank immediately.

Attention: Director general Mr. Patrick Mestrallet,

My name is Mr.......................
Address: ....................................................
Contact Phone Number: ........................................
Country: .....................................................

I'm contacting you on behalf of Miss Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel, next of kin of a deposited sum of US$4,500, 000.00 (Four million five hundred thousand us dollars) by her late father, Mr. Khalid Al Mogharbel for safety purposes. I was late Mr. Khalid Al Mogharbel foreign business associate and I was contacted by his only remaining daughter (Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel) to provide a foreign bank account where the deposited fund (money) will be transferred on her behalf for her further investment and studies here in my country. I will like you to please educate me on the procedures regarding how the fund (money) will be transferred successfully to my provided bank account as soon as possible without any single delay so that we can proceed on it.

Below is my Bank a/c details/information for the transfer:

Account holder's name: .......................................,
Account Number: ................................................,
Bank Name: ................................................,
Bank Address: .............................................,

Yours Sincerely,
Mr ......................................

Yours in love
Miss. Nooda

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:12:51 +0000
Subject: FUND TRANSFER OF US$4.500, 000 MILLION NOTIFICATIONS:

DATE: 24-6-2015.
SIEGE SOCIAL. BP 2810
LOME-TOGO
WEST AFRICA
CREDIT CONTROL DEPARTMENT.

FUND TRANSFER OF US$4.500, 000 MILLION NOTIFICATIONS:

ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx"

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR REQUESTED LETTER RECEIVED FROM YOU TODAY BEING JUNE 24TH, 2015. FOR THE RELEASE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER (MR. KHALID AL MOGHARBEL) DEPOSITED FUND OF ($4.500, 000 USD) FROM OUR ESCROW BANK ACCOUNT HERE TO YOUR PROVIDED FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNT, BASED ON THIS REQUEST, WE HAVE GONE TO A DEEPER LENGTH TO VERIFY THE ACCOUNT AND IT AUTHENTICATION ALL WAS SATISFACTORY. WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR INQUIRY IN RESPECT TO THE SAID INHERITED FUND DEPOSITED IN OUR ESCROW ACCOUNT.

SIR, BASED ON YOUR REQUEST WE HAVE CROSS-CHECKED THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF LATE (MR. KHALID AL MOGHARBEL) WHO WAS SAID TO BE YOUR RELATION FROM OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, THE DEPOSITOR'S ACCOUNT BALANCE IS FOUR MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR ONLY [$4.500,000 USD].

WE HEREBY TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR INQUIRY HAS BEEN NOTED AND FORWARDED TO OUR TRANSFER DEPARTMENT BUT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROVES CONFIRMING YOU AS THE TRUE RELATIONSHIP TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER (MR.KHALID AL MOGHARBEL) WHO IS FROM BURKINA FASO AND THE LEGALITY OF YOUR CLAIMS FROM THE SIDE OF THE NEXT OF KIN (MISS. NOODA KHALID AL MOGHARBEL) AND TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR REQUEST AND ENABLE US PROCESS THE RELEASE ORDER, YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS VIA E-MAIL ATTACHMENT FOR THE CONTENTS TO BE VIEWED PROPERLY BY OUR BANK BOARD OF TRUSTEE AND EXECUTIVE MEMBERS.

1. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND US A SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL IDENTITY CARD OR DRIVING LICENSE FOR IDENTIFICATION AS THE APPOINTED BENEFICIARY BEFORE TRANSFER.

2. YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE (DEPOSIT SLIP) OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER (MR. KHALID AL MOGHARBEL) THAT WAS ISSUED TO HIM AFTER DEPOSITING THE FUND WITH US

3. YOU SHOULD PRESENT A (FUND ORIGIN CERTIFICATE) FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN TOGO TO CONFIRM THE GENUINE OF THIS FUND BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

4. YOU SHOULD PROVIDE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY

ON RECEIPTS OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION'S, WE SHALL VERIFY THEM AND AS SOON AS WE ARE SATISFIED WITH THEM, WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM AND EFFECT YOUR TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY DELAY FROM US AS THE BONE-FIDE BENEFICIARY. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCES, AND WE PROMISE TO GIVE ALL OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR QUALITY BANKING SERVICES.

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

ORABANK OF TOGO S.A.
TELEPHONE: +22897416898
FAX NUMBER: +22897416898
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Customer sevice: or

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:54:50 +0000
Subject: Please contact the Minister through email for Urgent response

Dearest One,

I am very happy after reading your mail and the bank transfer requirements, today is my happiest day because it is very clear from the bank email that as soon as we provide the above mention document they should not hesitate to release the money into your provided bank account. Another thing i understand from the bank email is that we shall need a (Fund Origin Certificate) from the federal ministry of finance in Togo to confirm the genuine of the fund from the federal ministry of finance in Togo

Be informed that i meet the Reverend father in charge of the refugee camp personal after checking your mail on how we can get the contact address of the minister of finance here in Togo because i don't know how to consult the minister as i am not a citizen of this country beside i don't know people here, as God may have it, Reverend father Mark Anthony get me the contact email address of the minister of finance and his telephone number. Dear don't fail to forward to the bank your Driving license and your international passport immediately and inform them that the remaining (Fund Origin Certificate) will soon be procured from Minister of Finance in Togo, I will send the deposit slip of the money that issued to my father by the OraBank of Togo.

I really appreciate your care and concern and I know that God will surely see us through soonest. My dearest, please try to be checking your mails at least 2 times daily even if it intends accessing in a public cyber-cafe, you please be doing it. According to the bank's request, we shall need a (FUND ORIGIN CERTIFICATE) from the federal ministry of finance in Togo to confirm the genuine of the fund from the federal ministry of finance in Togo

Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer urgently to your bank account once the documents are ready. I have just contacted the Reverend father in charge of the refugee camp and he gave me the email contact address of the Minister of Finance here in Togo who will easily help us to get these documents from the federal ministry of finance here in Togo. Please do not make any mistake from the email, just copy it well and send him an email

Attached below are the demanded {Deposit Slip}, so remaining document is {Fund Origin Certificate} sign by Honorable Minister of Finance here in Togo, Please my dear I want you to contact the bellow recommended office of the Finance Minister by email immediately so that immediate attention will be given to this mail. I am praying for a positive response from the Honorable Minister because this Fund Origin Certificate is the only thing holding this transfer because the financial Orabank of Togo has agreed to release the money to your bank account as soon as we provide all the required documents. Below are the contact details of the Minister of finance in Togo:

MINISTER OF FINANCE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TOGO
WEST AFRICA, LOME, TOGO
MR. ADJI OTETH AYASSOR
EMAIL: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +22897176375

Please my dear, I will like you to make immediate contact with this office as soon as you receive this mail and ask him how possible to get a (Fund Origin Certificate) from his office. My dear I want you to tell them how important and urgent we need this Fund Origin and feel free to explain to this cooperate office that you have a transaction of $4.500.000 USD with OraBank of Togo and this bank required you to seek for this Fund Origin Certificate from his office before they can complete the transfer process and tell him that every other documents has been send to the bank remaining is this document from his office.

Please help me out to see that the Minister release this document as soon as possible to you no matter what is cost you and I promise to reward you in a way you shall never forget me when I come to your country after this transaction. My prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through.

Another remaining thing is the demanded information by the bank, a scanned copy of either your Occupational Identity Card, International Passport or Drivers' License for identification of Beneficiary/recipient for the closure and transfer of the said fund into your bank a/c and I believe you have either of the mentioned identities with you, so please scan it and also send it to the bank without any delay for easy identification of the recipient of the fund. Honey, remember to keep this matter strictly confidential and to yourself only as you can see that we are almost at the end of this transfer, OK? God will help us.

I will never forget you in my life and will live to appreciate your goodness and kind assistance to me of assisting me receive these money in your country for further business investment and continuation of my studies over there. God bless you for me, waiting to receive the response of the minister from you. Please send them an email now so that they will know our seriousness, OK? Thank you for your understanding and concern. Always put me in your daily prayers as I do for you. I am anxious to meet you face to face to appreciate all your efforts to me once the transfer is completed.

May God bless and assist you for your understanding. Get back to me with the above Ministers response on received. Below is the scan copy of the (Deposit slip) 'please keep this document for yourself only until after this transfer is successfully made into your account.

Best Regard
Yours in love
Miss Nooda.

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:57:48 +0000
Subject: Please fill this form and send to the minister through this EMAIL: [email protected]

Attention: The Honorable minister of finance Togo

I am Mr. ............................... and i am contacting you on behalf of a fund transfer transaction of four Million, five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars (US$4.500,000.00) which i have with Financial bank Of Togo unbehalf of one Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel from Burkina Faso but in a refugee camp in Republic of Togo who’s late father was an Oil dealer but unfortunately died in a plane crash accident. The transferring bank being Financial bank Of Togo needs a Fund Origin Certificate from the ministry of finance office in Togo to confirm the genuine of the fund from the federal ministry of finance in Togo before the fund will be release and transfer to my bank account and i need you to please help us secure the needed documents known as (Fund Origin Certificate)

Please i want you to assist us procure the (Fund Origin Certificate). My contact mobile number is................. Please educate me on a way out so that i may proceed with you to get the needed transfer documents from the federal ministry of finance Togo which will be signed by you as the minister of finance Togo mandating me to make the claims on behalf of my partner (Miss. Nooda Khalid Al Mogharbel) as the bank wishes

Waiting for your immediate response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. ................................................

N/B. Please fill the above 2 gaps with your full name and your mobile telephone number and send it to the Minister.

Best Regard
Yours friend
Miss Nooda.

Received: from [80.248.79.208]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 02:32:31 -0700
Subject: Office of Honorable Minister

From Office of Honorable Minister:
Minister of Finance. Lome-Togo
Minister/Accounting section,
Mr. Adji Oteth Ayassor
Address: 68 Avenue De La Liberation Lome - Togo
Tél: +22897176375
Email: [email protected]

Attention: Mr. "xxxxxx"
Telephone: "xxxxxx"
Address: "xxxxxx"
Country/Nationally: "xxxxxx"

Application for Fund Origin Certificate In Favor Of Mr. "xxxxxx"

Dear Sir,

In regards to the information received from you on the issue of helping you to procure the needed Certificate known as “Fund Origin Certificate” which is required from “Financial Bank of Togo” for the closure and transfer of Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars (US$4.500, 000.00) to your bank account in your country, This Honorable office from “Ministry of Finance” has honored your request and promised to assist you secured this document from our cooperate office.

According to your requested mail, the needed document you need from us is:

(1). “Fund Origin Certificate”.

This is to let you know that this needed “Fund Origin Certificate” will cost you total amount of €1,200 and out of this total amount. €500 will paid for “Ecowas Stamp Duties” while €300 will paid to the office Legal Service of Togo for “endorsement of signature” while €400 will be paid to our Honorable office to help you swear an “Affidavit of Oath” on your behalf before the law court that this transaction is genuine and legal from the federal government of Togo.

These charges must be paid before we can start the processing of the Fund Origin Certificate and it will only take us (24 hours) to process the document and sign by the Federal Government of Togo and sealed from the Governor or Central Bank of Togo. Therefore, you have no question to than to send this money to enable us work for you regarding your requested mail.

For urgent issuing of the needed “Fund Origin Certificate”, the above mentioned charges of €1,200 must be paid before the procurement of the concerned “Fund Origin Certificate”. Our payment and receiving name will be forwarded to you for the payment of the above fee once we read back from you again. Your understanding matters a lot and will help us work together with you. If you have any question feel free to contact us through our e-mail and phone number.

If you are ready to pay the money you can reply with your below information to enable us use them for processing of the required document.

Note that there is on no account this document can be issued to person or Group without the full payment because it is property of the Federal Republic Government of Togo and we advise you to treat this matter like government matter.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully by Secretary,

Mr. Kamara Christian Patrick
Secretary General.
Finance/Accounting section,
Ministry of Finance. Lome Togo
Address: 68 Avenua De La Liberation Lome – Togo

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:59:24 +0000
Subject: Please help me out

Hello my love

I am very happy to read that you receive a mail from the Honorable Minister of Finance. Lome-Togo today. Thanks a lot for your care and concern, I really appreciate your efforts to see that things works out well for us, I know that God will surely see us through. I have seen the mail of the Minister and the amount (€1,200) he needs from you to get this needed documents at the federal Ministry of Finance Togo for the release of the fund (money) to your Bank Account. My dear, please help the situation because I have no other money at this moment except the transferring amount which was deposited by my late father. I recommend you to do the needful at the earliest and send this money to the Minister, so there is no need for us to delay on this development.

My dearest, remember that what belongs to me now also belongs to you, as you can see that we are now one body and soul with business investment desire, try your possible best to see that the documents are ready from the Minister as soon as possible. Please Re-contact the Minister and ask him to give you their receiving name to receive the money from western union or through Money Gram, I lay all my hopes and trusts on you and my hope and my spirit is high right from the very first day we knew ourselves, do not let me alone because I have no other helper at this stage of this transfer except you and God. You are my only hope, and I know its destiny and faith that brought us together.

I have to stop here. I wait to receive your response of good-news as soon as possible. Re-contact the Minister immediately about the payment and ask him to send you his method of payment or their payment instruction, if the payment should be made to them through western union money transfer or through MoneyGram, so that they can proceed to the Federal Ministry of Finance Togo for the procurement of the transfer documents for immediate release of the money to your bank account, as you know the bank will be waiting to receive the needed transfer documents from us.

God bless you, always pray for me here because I am facing personal challenges here in the refugee Country but I believe that things will soon mend its own accord. Remember to send your contact details to the Minister as he requested to prepare the documents on your name. I am praying all day and night for the success of this transfer. Hope to finalize this transfer with you soon till we meet. Please help the situation urgently, even if it intends borrowing the money, you please borrow the amount and send to the Minister so that he will start his service to obtain the documents.

You can promise the people to pay them back the money double after 48 hours, so that if the documents is obtained in the morning and transfer is made latest the next day and after confirmation of the fund in your bank account, the following day, you will withdraw double of the money and pay the people back, ok ? I hope you understand.

My dear please I want you to help this situation now because I am suffering a lot here in the refugee camp and people die here every day because of lack of health facilities, please help me and send the money to the minister of finance

I repeat Dear, Please re-contact the Minister immediately and ask him the name to receive the money from western union or MoneyGram so that you can send it to him as you can see that the bank maybe waiting for the document for easy release of the fund to your provided account.

Yours in love

Miss. Nooda

Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 18:43:26 +0000
Subject: I am waiting to read from you

Hello dear

How are you doing today, hope things are going on well with you? I am writing to inform you that I have just received your mail and I want to let you know that the bond between my father and the bank is that I must get married before the money will be release to me or I should present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas before the money will be release.

Right now I am not married and that was why I contacted you as my trustee who will help me receive the money in your country and also relocate me to start a new life and future business investment.

I have already sent the death certificate of my late father to the bank to prove that my father is dead and that was why the bank couldn't ask you to provide the death certificate of my late father because I have already sent it to them.

I have attached my refugee camp identity card to you to prove to you that I am still in the refugee camp seeking asylum under the United nations high commission for refugee (UNHCF) and I am suffering a lot here in the refugee camp because we don’t have good drinking water to drink, we don’t have good food to eat and people die every day because of lack of health facilities.

My dear, please I want you to try as much as possible to see that you re-contact the Ministry of finance office immediately and ask them for their payment receiving name so that you can send the money to the for the processing of the remaining transfer document know as (Fund Origin Certificate) from his executive office because the bank are still waiting to receive the certificate for easy release and transfer of my late father’s money to any of your provided bank account.

I have also attached the dead certificate of my late father to you because I have already sent a copy to the bank to prove the death of my father before you contacted them and that was why the bank did not ask you again because I have already provided it to them.

I am waiting to read good news from you that you have sent the money to the ministry of finance

Yours in love
Miss. Nooda

COMPENSATION:

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 18:21:02 +0000
Subject: GOOD NEWS

How are you today hope you are fine over there? I am Mrs Nooda Akhtar, you may find it difficult to remember me, and meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Pakistan.

Presently I am in Pakistan for investment projects with my new partner, So I will never forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us
somehow. Now contact the reverend father as I stated below, follow his instructions:

Rev. Jude Rose
[email protected]
Phone: +22898830244

Ask him to send you the cheque what of $450.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter and I have appreciated your past efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my Rev Jude Rose and instruct him
where to send the cheque to you. Please do let me know immediately you contact him and receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time you was trying to help me out, at this moment.

I am very busy here because of my investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the reverend father on your behalf to receive the cheque, so feel free to get in touch with him to send the cheque to you without any
further delay.

With Best Regards,
Nooda Akhtar
Advertisement