Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272842 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:21 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Charity Garrick, 22 years old woman from the Somalia, the father had died in unclear circumstances during the civil war. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape to the Europe. She fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Garrick Jason) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.3 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Charity is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 30 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Ajuna Pascal) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Charity would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $620 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account name: Jennifer Thaddus

3 Yahoo accounts in use:

<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

Site: waydate
Username: CH2015

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-06-27 17:49:06

Hello my dear,

How are you my name is miss. Charity Garrick i saw you profile in this site i love your profile that is why i contacted you please i will like you to contact me through my private email box ([email protected]) i will send you my lovely pictures and more about me reply me,

[email protected]

Received: from [41.83.214.126]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 18:55:26 +0800
Subject: My love

My Dearest One,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence please bear with me, I'll really have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why i have decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here.This gives me more joy because I think we both have to be open and sincere mind to know each other deeply, share our loneliness and thoughts, before we go any further let me fully present to you,

I Miss. Charity Garrick 22 year old girl from Somalia, my hobbies are, reading novels, jogging, listening to music, cooking, listen to music, TV and movies.

I am the only daughter of the late Mr. Garrick Jason, before my fathers death he was a very knowledgeable trader in cocoa, kola nuts, cashew nuts, arts works and land developer, my father was killed by unknown weapon due to the war going on now in my country Somalia, but before he died he was being taken to a private hospital where he stayed and died, but before he died he told me everything about this money because I am the only child he has.

I am constrained to contact you because of the abuse I get from my mother, she planned to remove all cash and properties of my late father to me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide my international passport and other valid travel documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I currently live now.

I want to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment in your country, my father deposited the sum of USD $4.3 million in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I will send you the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of fund. As you help me to investment, and I will like to complete my studies, Since I was in my first year at university when the crisis started in my life. it is my wish to compensate you with 30% of the total funds as soon as the transfer was made if maybe you are not good enough to be your life partner, This is why I decided to contact you.

Please all communications should be through this email address only for reasons of confidentiality. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

You can call me at this phone number +221777642095 is Rev Mike Christian phone number that takes care of us in the camp here in Senegal, because I do not have a phone here, but if you want to talk to me on the phone, the phone number father here in the camp reverend, and call him you want to talk to miss Charity Garrick said, he calls me because I am staying at the hostel for women. I focus here is my picture,

Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over once the fund has been transferred. Contact me for more details if you are interested in helping me, so we can proceed to show your interest. So dear I need your information I am going to include in the letter of authorization so that you can send to the bank as my trustee.

Full name ....... ..................
ADDRESS ... .........................
OCCUPATION ......................
Phone number, .......................
COUNTRY ....... .................
YOUR PHOTOS .............
Your age .......................

I look forward to your earliest reply

Best regards and thank you

Received: from [41.83.225.129]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 02:17:36 +0800
Subject: My love contact bank for the transfer

Hello my darling,

Thank you for your response and acceptance to help me in this transfer transaction and I thank God who provided you to be the one whom he has chosen to help me, I believe in you and I know that with you my life in your country will be safe and I will have a promising investment with you.

I am very much ready to conclude this transfer soon as you are ready and willing to help me now. l have seen and gone through your mail, l am given you the bank contact information's for you to contact the bank officials in LONDON. More-also my dearest one, I have sent a mail to my bankers introducing you as my foreign representative to whose account they need to transfer the money. Since I have nominated you to the bank as my foreign partner, I will want you to contact the bank through the contact information which i am giving to you in this my email and give them your banking information now and also find out from them the easiest and cheapest way to transfer the money to your accounts. I have instructed them to respond to your questions as my representative.
When you write them, these are the information you need to give to identify my account.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME ............(MR. GARRICK JASON)
NEXT OF KIN MISS...........(CHARITY GARRICK)
ACCOUNT NUMBER ........(7008185)
COUNTRY OF ORIGINE.....(REPUBLIC OF SOMALIA)
AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT......(4.3 MILLIONS US DOLLARS).
BANK NAME: ............ HSBC BANK PLC LONDON
NAME OF THE TRANSFER-OFFICER IS MR. WILLIAMS JOEL
EMAIL [email protected]
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447031821138
FAX NUMBER +447031813165
Contact Person: Mr. Joel Williams OR Mr. Jane Lewis (Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

So My beloved, please contact the bank official as soon as you receive this mail through the phone or by the email and let bank officials know that you are my foreign partner and also give them your accounting information. Please keep me informed of what ever you discuss with them.

Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Charity Garrick

Please filling this form and forward it to the bank OK.

I, Mr.. ....a permanent resident of ............phone Number .... Age... ... wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss
Charity Garrick daughter of Late Mr. Garrick Jason now living in Dakar Senegal, in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. She is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved son.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:37:42 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: HSBC BANK PIC LONDON

HSBC BANK PIC LONDON
PO Box 548 Leeds LS1 1WU
London United Kingdom
Tel: +447031821138
Fax: +447042034879
Contact Person: (Operation Manager)
Email [email protected]
2915/6/2015

For Your Kind Attention

Mr, "xxxxxx",

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail and your partners mail which we received in our Bank. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Charity Garrick (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late (Garrick Jason) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us, $4.3 Million Dollars. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. The Death Certificate of her father to confirm his death which your partner will send to you.

2. You have to contact a Lawyer in Dakar Senegal to Issue Power of attorney And Affidavit of Oath on your Name, sign by the next of kin Miss Charity Garrick since she is presently in Dakar Senegal, As soon as we have all this information's sent, we will reach you back for the transfer of the fund.

Thanks we expect your urgent reply. You deserve our best service and we make the different and promise you the best of banking service

Yours sincerely,
Mr Williams Joel,
Manager International Remittance
Hsbc Bank Plc London.

Received: from [41.83.247.157]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 02:39:10 +0800
Subject: Fw: HSBC BANK PIC LONDON,

Dearest love.

How are you doing it again today? I hope good. I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your ability to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country to continue my education, I want you to promise me that I do not disappoint me and l l am promising that he will not disappoint you as well.

I saw your mail and the mail address of the bank and I understand that you have agreed as my trustee, now on the request of the bank needs from us l have with me here the death certificate and that will give the lawyer when he agrees to help so we can send them to you I thought that the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, is a lawyer in the Field of the United Nations here and is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please l will like to contact us by email and phone today, when you call tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that will do it in his name to enable the transfer of the money into your account in your country. They are his contact information as follows,

Br Ajuna Pascal e-mail address;
[email protected]
His phone number +221766355131

l will like you to please contact him today for the preparation of the Prosecutor, when we turn to him i will like you to send him your information will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the court, please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us,

l will like to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents come there to meet with you over there in your country and it will be my pleasure to be there to continue my education, I am happy that the bank has agreed to be my trust, I do not have a good day and I think more of me the way I do for you, have a nice time and always think about me.

Yours forever in Love Charity.

Received: from [41.83.229.203]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 17:08:13 +0800
Subject: Hello my beloved one,

Hello my beloved one,

How are you over there in my dreaming country hope you are okay for me im more than happy to read your mail i thank you for contacting the lawyer for the documents may god almighty bless you for me please my love i m worried because my condition here is not good even to eat is problem to me we can eat only once in a day some time there is no food to eat i need freedom.

i had a discussion with bank managing director to make Some withdrawal of the money for a better Life, So i can take care of myself and Start a new life again, the bank managing director whom i discuss through told me that my father's Instruction In His Will Was the Inheritance money would only be release to me when i Present a Foreign trustee who would Help me and invest the money overseas.

I am waiting to hear a good news from you concerning lawyer respond i am yours lovely one miss. charity Garrick have a nice kisses one love keep us together my darling.

CC: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:59:29 +0000
Subject: THIS IS THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS FROM HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL HERE

BARISTER AJUNA PASCAL.
DATE. 30/6 /2015.
ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION CLIENT MR. "xxxxxx",

I RECEIVED YOUR CONTACT THROUGH MISS. CHARITY GARRICK CONCERNING YOUR DOCUMENTS. MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE,

IT WILL COST THE SUM OF €170 EUROS FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT. €150 EUROS FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID,

TO BE PAID IN COURT. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF $200 DOLLARS, €100 EUROS FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT. SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE €620 EUROS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THESE SERVICES WILL BE SUBJECT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT €620 EUROS BEFORE OBTAINING YOUR DOCUMENTATIONS,

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, NOTARY STAMPING AND LEGAL PROCESSING BEING €620 DEUROS ONLY TO OUR CHAMBER SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BELOW, NAMES, COLE GEORGE RAYMOMND

NAMES, COLE GEORGE RAYMOMND
QUESTION, YES
ANSWER, YES
PASSPORT NUMBER E0039316
ADDRESS DAKAR SENEGAL

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT THREE WORKING DAYS.

(OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS) THANKS. YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

BAR AJUNA PASCAL. +221766355131 NOTE; YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR FULL NAMES.

1. Your Full Names:
2. Contact Address:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Age:
5. Marital Status:
6. Religion
7. Occupation owned by who:
8. Country of Origin:
9. Country of residence:
10. State / Province:
11. Your telephone number.

As attached with is my chamber lenience certificate, Again €620 EUROS belong to Federal High Court Of Justice Sn (FHCJS) and you are to call response urgently.

With Regards.

To Barrister Ajuna Pascal Chamber.
Advocates & Solicitors Rue 48, Laminu
Guye Steet, Dakar, rBr P.O. Box
28874 Dakar Senegal

Received: from [41.83.245.40]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:36:18 +0800
Subject: Fw: THIS IS THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS FROM HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL HERE

Hello my beloved friend,

How are you doing today? i hope you are keeping fine, I thank you so much for your mails and all you are doing to see me out of this hell, i really appreciate you so much in my life, my God must surely blessed you and guide you in life. My dearest, I am very happy that the lawyer accepted to help us to prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath to enable the bank to effect the transfer to your account .

Now that he is demanding €620 euros as a fee to start preparing the document, my beloved friend i am confuse i don,t know what to do, please do try all your best if i have this money or any one to assist me with money over here i can not bother you to assist me to send the money to the lawyer, please my dear, i will like you to try your best to see that he prepares the documents soon by sending him the money with your information as he need, so that he will get the documents for us please. so that the bank will transfer the money immediately to your account.

Please you have been doing good to me and you have changed my life since you stepped in to my life and i promise and assure you that all your effort will never be in vain and you will be rewarded accordingly. My lovely friend, please do not let me down, please do send him the money so that the lawyer will start preparing the documents immediately please.

I have suffered so much over here, please i really want to join you over there in your country soonest to start up a new life with you and your family over there immediately after the transfer. I will be waiting to receive your lovely mail today with good news to know that you have sent the money to the lawyer please. I wish you the best of the days ahead, remain blessed and protected. i love you my best friend with all my heart,

Yours forever in love,
Charity Garrick

Received: from [41.83.220.200]
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 15:06:33 +0800
Subject: My love please i am worried to see you face to face

Good morning my beloved one,

How are you over there in my dreaming country hope you are okay for me i am more than happy to read your mail please, please, i am not hiding my refugee ID card for you i want to send to you but what i am thinking is if i send you my refugee ID can you ready to get all the documents from the lawyer that is my fear. i don,t want any body to disappoint me in this matter because my situation here is not good i need freedom. i will send you my refugee ID card but are you ready to send the money to our capable lawyer for him to get the documents from high curt.

You send that you will not send the money through western union you can tell the lawyer to send you his account number where you will pay the money for him to tell you the truth i don,t have any other person here aspect you all my hope rely on you please my beloved one i am confuse i don,t know what to do, please do try all your best if i have this money or any one to assist me with money over here i can not bother you to assist me to send the money to the lawyer, please my dear, i will like you to try your best to see that he prepares the documents soon by sending him the money so that he will get the documents for us please. so that the bank will transfer the money immediately to your account.

Please you have changed my life since you stepped in to my life and i promise and assure you that all your effort will never be in vain and you will be rewarded accordingly. My lovely friend, please do not let me down, please do send him the money so that the lawyer will start preparing the documents immediately please i am ready to send you my refugee ID card but my problem are you sure that you send the money to our lawyer for the documents i can you my ID along the line you disappoint me that is why i want you to tell me the truth that you really want to help me out of my situation here in the camp i am worried to see you face to face over there in my dreaming country "xxxxxx" please my love don,t be annoyed i will send you my refugee ID card but i want be sure weather you are really want to help me contact lawyer tell him to send you his bank account where you will pay him the fee.

I am waiting to hear a good news from you by sending the money to our lawyer i am yours lovely one miss. charity Garrick i give you a love kisses one love keep us together my darling.

Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 18:06:19 +0000
Subject: ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

BARISTER AJUNA PASCAL.
DATE. 7/7/2015.
ENGLISH DEPARTMENT

ATTENTION CLIENT MR. "xxxxxx",

I RECEIVED YOUR LETTER IN MY OFFICE TODAY CONCERNING HOW YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MY ACCOUNT NUMBER.

MR, "xxxxxx", YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, NOTARY STAMPING AND LEGAL PROCESSING BEING €620 EUROS ONLY TO OUR CHAMBER. SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MY SECRETARY ACCOUNT NUMBER NAME BELOW,

BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 03526320003
BANK CODE SN100
GUICHET CODE 01009
RIB 32
SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY SENEGAL CITY DAKAR.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THIS ACCOUNT SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND FORWARD IT TO ME FOR ME TO CONFIRM SO THAT I CAN START PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT THREE WORKING DAYS.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR FULL NAMES,

1, YOUR FULL NAME
2, CONTACT ADDRESS
3, DATE OF BIRTH
4, YOUR AGE
5, MARITAL STATUS
6, RELIGION
7, OCCUPATION OWNED BY WHO
8, COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
9, COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
10, STATE /PROVINCE
11, YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

TO BARRISTER AJUNA PASCAL CHAMBER
ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS RUE 48, LAMINU
GUYE STEET, DAKAR, rBr P.O, BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL.

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 09:04:40 +0000
Subject: Hello my beloved one i m waiting to hear from you today have u abandon me,

Hello my beloved one,

How are you over there in my dreaming country hope you are okay for me please my love i did not hear from you again are you abandon me please i want to know weather you have finish with our lawyer i am waiting to hear from you today weather you are interested to help me or joking i have sent you all you need from you now you have keep silent to me please reply me today with good news i love you from miss. charity Garrick.

Received: from [41.83.232.169]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 19:26:38 +0800
Subject: please my love i have problem to my email id today that is why i use our rev. father email address sent you mail this morning but the box is okay now

Hello my beloved one,

How are you over there in my dreaming country hope you are okay for me please my love i did not hear from you again are you abandon me please i want to know weather you have finish with our lawyer i am waiting to hear from you today weather you are interested to help me or joking i have sent you all you need from you now you have keep silent to me.

Please i have problem my email id that is why i used our rev father mike christian email address sent you mail this morning but now my email box is okay now that is i resent to you to let you that the first mail sent to you today is our rev, father email box so i am waiting to hear a good news from you today by sending the money our lawyer for the documents bank is waiting for us please reply me today with good news i love you from miss. charity Garrick..

COMPENSATION:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.83.230.93]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:16:42 +0800
Subject: Hell my good friend,

Dearest friend, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada. Presently i'm in Canada with my Lovely Husband for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.Now contact this Rev Mike christian in Senegal Dakar. email- ([email protected]) Tel, +221765620221 he is the Rev Father in the Refugee Camp ask him to send you the total cheque of $300.000.00 (Three hundred thousand us dollars) i purposely drop this cheque in your favor for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. i appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with the Rev Father Mike Christian on how to send the cheque to you.

You may not hear from me again because my Husband are ready for us to travel out of Canada for vacation so please try and make sure that you get this chequce out from Rev father OK. you can only go little process to have the cheque i made it for security purpose in your name i'm very busy here now because of the investment projects which me and the new partner/Husband are having at hand now, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in-touch with the Rev Father without any delay. best regards, Mrs Charity Garrick, I am Married now,
Advertisement