Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272791 by AlanJones Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:52 am
Reply-to: Dr David White - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968736194

Attn,

I am Dr. David White Director of World Fund Financial Management and Payment Bureau. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office in Republic of Benin. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via diplomatic cash delivery; this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your funds total sum of $25,000,000.00 Million USD to you via courier service. The package is accompanied with every document that covers these funds. Note that this fund is coming in 2 security proof boxs which are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position to release this fund to you. The boxs are coming with a Courier agent who will deliver them to you at your home address after clearing the package at the airport.

All you are requiring to do now is to reconfirm the following information.

1. Your full Name:_________
2. Your Address: ________
3. Your Age & Sex: ____________
4. Your Occupation: ___________
5. Your FAX Number: _______
6. Your Cell Phone: _________
7. Your State of Origin: ______
8. Your Country:______________
9. Your nearest airport_________

Note: The Agent does not know the content in these boxs, the content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials. I have obtained the tag that will be tagged on the boxs which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignment package to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to you.

Regards,
Dr David White
FAX: +22968736194.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement