Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272703 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:41 am
ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: romlove
Username: ronita.baker_33291
City: Rome

Site: romlove
Date: May 14, 2015

Hello, How are you, I hope you're well, my name is Ronita Baker, I'm medium height and fair in complexion, i love, caring and I decided to contact you. I really want to have a good relationship with you. Next I have a special something I want to discuss with you, and tell you more about my self. Hope hear from you soon. age is not matter for our relationship, I need your love and affection. please i would like u to contact me here, ([email protected]) I will give my best.

Yours Miss Ronita.

Received: from [41.83.40.225]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 07:26:25 -0700
Subject: Re: "xxxxxx" from romlove

My Dearest,

How are you over there in your country, i believe you had a nice time and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal I thank you for your reply to my mail despite your busy schedules. A good personality and great conversation tends to keep one straight in a young relationship like ours. I would appreciate if you could give me an elaborate introduction of yourself.

My name is Miss Sharon Howard 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship as you can remember that (LOVE IS BLIND) i am comfortable with your age. I'm originally from Republic of Sudan but due to my family plight and predicament, I am currently living in a country called Senegal in Africa. I'm 5 fit 9 inches tall (178 cm) single (never married) Both Republic of Sudan and Senegal are in African continent.

My Dad was our Village local gold mining Inspector and Gold and Diamond dealer but he was killed in cold blood together with my mother in a gun short by nu-identified family enemies along Atbara Airport in Sudan I am their only daughter so i don't have any other person again. I don't want to be remembering all these stories again because is making me to think too much anytime it came to my mind.

This incident happened on one early morning the rebels attacked my family on their way to airport to board a flight to Gambia where we are living after a short trip to my country Sudan killing my parent on a cold blood. I supposed to be part of that trip but as God may have it the school was on vacation then, so they left me behind in my country where i will be joining them on later date in Gambia when the school resumed.

Immediately after their burial, things became so hard to me, coupled with the troubles and suffering I was passing through at the hands of my late father’s junior brother’s they are trying to take everything away from me even working hand to hand with my family enemies the people who killed my parent. To avoid them killing me, i have to escaped and found myself here in Senegal, with the help of Catholic Missionary Sisters under Red Cross although she have gone for missionary work.

I guess everyone needs and hopes to find true friendship. Sometimes both are in the same person, and sometimes we find good relationships outside our city, country or even continent. I think these relationships are different and can be very meaningful. I would like to establish a good friendship with you first and see where this will led us to. You may argue rightly that we are too far away from each other, but I would want to say that the distance can not pose any problems in building a good relationship through regular correspondence if the interest is there.

Don't forget i am in Dakar Senegal where i am staying now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these messages to you since the other day. I was due to take my entrance to university in nursing before this incident occurred. With regards to my interests, My interests are varied. I am a very outgoing girl. I'm athletic and I love sports especially running, basketball, tennis and expanding my horizons in any way i can. I vent my burdens on reading. I love listening to music and dance. I also love staying at a beach site kissing and hugging my soul mate. I don't drink or smoke. I hate insincerity. I am very understanding and I just love meeting people.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies what you are doing presently. In fact Enclosed in the attachment is my picture. I think you may like to see it. I'm running out of self description subject, if you notice I'm missing something just let me know and I'll tell you about whatever I have missed. Ok, I have to go now, thanks for your e-mail and please keep in touch. Please i will like to view your photo in your next mail so that i can know you more.

Yours in love Ronita,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.27.33]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 05:53:57 -0700

My greetings to you and how are you? i hope that my email will meet you well and your work also. thank u for write me again am happy to read your email and u ask me how refugees has get clearance out from the camp, yes my dear they go out through the help of the lawyer here, it's how them goes out from here and start a new life, i wish u will help me out of this place i living,

life is not easy at all with me here, i have already tell you how I am staying here now and taking refuge under a private charity organization owned and manage by the church with the UNHCR, I wish you happy day and good luck at work and i have you in my heart always Down here, i am well with my health but I am not happy with how i am staying here now because i do not even feed well here with no hygienic drinking water but I have always commit my stay here to almighty God and thanking him for making me know you because i am sure that he have make me to know so that together we can start a new life and be happy with each other since i am sure that he have sent you to me because the good manner with which you write me gives me hope that you are the man for me and that you will take care of me and i be happy in your care and that is what have make me to tell you everything about me without any reservation and i thank God who have make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i have prayed seeking God that you will never lack in your life, as my heart tells me good about you.

and also i thanking u for your lovely picture u sent to me u look very handsome i really like your picture, please i will be going back in the camp now waiting to hear from u soon take care of your self for me, i wish u a peaceful and a blessed day,

Yours in love Ronita.

Received: from [41.82.50.70]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 04:25:57 -0700

My Dearest "xxxxxx",

Good day to you and thank you for your email. i hope that my letter will meet you well with your work also, thank you for your concerns for my condition shere now as i appreciate it deep in my heart because my heart tells me that i will be happy and safe in your care since we are both still young and i believe that the future will hold better for us, i am sure that God have a reason for making me to know you and have put you to help me in this matter and that is why i have recovered my confidence since i meet with you because the good manner with which you have been writing me and showing me concern have make me to trust you and give you my confidence and i thank you for being there for me as i hope that we will be able to meet and be together as arrive to you,

My dearest "xxxxxx" to explain all to u, like i told u in my last email that through the help of the lawyer we be free from here in the camp, we need to meet a lawyer here and the lawyer have to do some documents like Id card and some other papers with out those documents it can't be work,

please sweetheart if u can help me with that i will never forgot u in my life, u always in my heart life is not easy with me like am stay in hill fire to eat here is very hard to me i eat once every blessed day, i needed your help my dearest only u can help me in this condition, i know God will always bless u for me, waiting to hear from u soon. i which u a blessed day with love.

Yours in love Ronita.

Received: from [41.82.16.192]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 03:33:47 -0700
Subject: Thank u for your efforts

Hello Dearest "xxxxxx",

Greetings and good day to you. i hope that my email will meet you well and your work also. I have read your email and thank you for your efforts in this matter and thank you for standing by me at this present difficult time of my life which have continue to give me sleepless night and keep my heart disturb, and i thank u so much to give me go ahead to go meeting with the management of the camp, which i was go meeting with our camp matron (Mrs Adeline Eras) and the camp supervisor (Mr Macky Bah) yesterday Monday morning and them give me support and go with me meet the lawyer in is office, sweetheart i am very happy the lawyer accept to help me out and he give me is email contact address and is telephone number as u told me to ask of it,

My dearest "xxxxxx" may my God continue bless u for me, i will do every thing to make u happy that is my promise to u, i will give u all my body and my soul, sweetheart feel free to contact the lawyer and ask him easy way to proceed, this is contact of the lawyer,

The lawyer name is David Howard,
Email address; [email protected]
Telephone number: +221768648657

Please take care of your self very well for me and i wish u a blessed week and good day, waiting to hear from u soon.

Yours in love Ronita.

Received: from [41.83.1.26]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 18:35:58 +0200
Subject: Re: Miss. Ronita Baker

Attention: "xxxxxx",

Thank u for your email u sent to me, the girl u told me about have been in my office with one of the camp matron Mrs Adeline Eras and camp supervisor Mr Macky Bah, I have meeting with them that was Monday morning here in my office, she told me everything about is life and her family and we both accept to give her freedom to set her free here in the camp, she need a camp outing documents, and Id card and two other papers to set her freedom with out her having those documents she can’t be realize here in the camp, and those documents will cost her the sum of, THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE EUROS (€395) immediately she pay for the documents I will call meeting with camp matron Mrs Adeline Eras and camp supervisor Mr Macky Bah to sign the documents and also Miss. Ronita will sign the documents in my office we both, this is the description of the legal services required to realize Miss. Ronita Baker to end of her case here as a refugee, I will be waiting for your reply,

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Regards,
Mr. David Howard.

Received: from [41.82.62.77]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 15:29:06 +0100
Subject: From Barister David Howard.

Attention: Mr "xxxxxx",

I haven’t heard from u after send u my last email hope all is well with u, and u didn’t say anything about the documents I told u about, tell me what is on your mind if u like me move on in this case let me know.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Regards,
Barister David Howard.

Received: from [41.82.0.44]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 05:44:53 -0700
Subject: Use western union money transfer

Greetings and good day to you. i hope that my email will meet you well and your work also. thank you very much for your email, my dearest i meet with the camp matron (Mrs Adeline Eras) yesterday as you no i don't have bank account information to let her know is there anywhere i will have bank account information to receive money, but she told me easy way to receive money here is through western union money transfer, she said i should give to you this information for you to use to send the money to me, Dearest here is the information that you will use to send me the money.

Receiver::::Ronita Baker
City:::::::Dakar
Address:::::Villa 103, Bordure Diadji Camp, Dakar
Text Question.::::: what color.
Answer :::::::::::: white.
SENDER :::::::::::: NAME?
MTCN::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Received: from [41.82.58.255]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 20:09:49 +0100
Subject: Mr "xxxxxx" why.......

Why are you try to be wicked Mr "xxxxxx" by treating a young girl who don't have any parents on this way, if you know you wouldn't want to help her why are you promise her in first place to help her on this case, you got this young girl mad "xxxxxx" crying along the street, what you try to do this young girl is not good you better write to her an email and tell her you can't help her, please try to do that because I don't like the way she look the day she come to my office, I wouldn't be happy for you if something bad happen to her.

David.

Received: from [41.82.27.235]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 03:16:34 -0700
Subject: Dearest "xxxxxx"

How are u doing and your work hope all is well with you over there, am so worried about you in my heart is it any thing went long to u or any problem, i don't know why u not ans my emails "xxxxxx", if you don't want to help me you be open to me, to help someone is not a force, if is not because of condition i find my self how can i look for a help, "xxxxxx" i really like you with all my heart let us still be friend don't use because of help i ask of you live me, i take you as a brother and father also family as i lost all my, please accept me i decide to stay here in this refugee camp because i don't want to have problem with any one, when I remember all your words and candidness I feel to cry to lose some one like you in my life you’re so special to me, i know one day my God will ans my prayers, "xxxxxx" may God continue to bless you, i wish i can hear from you again soon.

Yours in Ronita.
Advertisement