Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#272541 by AlanJones Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:30 pm
Loan Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14792355881

Hello,

Thanks for connecting with me i really appreciate.

Are you honestly interested in receiving loan from a private
lender,Search no more as i am willing to offer you the loan you need with the below requirement.
** Low interest as 4%
** Monthly repayment of interest and principle amount with affordable repayment
** Repayment of Monthly interest only with final balloon payment of Principle Amount
** No Pre-penalty for early loan payoff
** Non Collateral Loan for loan amount below $50,000.00
** Loan Agreement prepared by Lawyer to legally bid us.
If you are honestly interested in receiving a loan, do not hesitate to contact me ASAP so we can begin the processing of your loan.

Thanks,
Kelly Fox
Rogers, Arkansas. USA
479-235-5881
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#277248 by AlanJones Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:18 am
Loan Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14792355881

From LinkedIn:
Hello, I can help you with the loan you seek within the next 72 hours you will have our loan in your nominated bank account without delay at 4% interest rate with no repayment penalty both long/short term long. Awaits your swift response to proceed. Regards Kelly Fox Rogers, Arkansas. USA 479-235-5881 E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.