Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272418 by AlanJones Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:44 pm
From: UNIOS - Carman L. Lapointe - Head, United Nations Under-Secretary General For Internal Oversight Services - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16467762649

Head, United Nations Under-Secretary General For Internal Oversight Services
To: Unpaid Beneficiary,
For your information, after series of complaints from the FBI and other security agencies/commissions in Asia, Europe and South America cited against some West African countries for the high volume of fraudulent activities coming from those countries.
Click on the link below or simply copy then paste the weblink into your web browser, to read more about me:
http://www.un.org/Depts/oios/pages/usg.html
Following the resolution issued by the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon of your overdue entitlement - we are jointly working with the Financial Crimes Commission but most importantly - we have resolved to waive all clearance fees/charges with a standing order approved and supported by IMF and United Nations - authorizing the paying bank to effect your payment of $10,500,000.00 directly into your account with immediate effect.
As a listed beneficiary on the payment schedule file, the only fee you will pay to receive your fund is the Notarization Fee. Upon your consent, I shall send you the payment instruction and information you will need.
I personally found out that some corrupt government officials in high places are interested in diverting your entitlement, they have collaborated with one Mr. Richard McDowell resident in Chicago, Illinois - USA to frustrate and thereafter divert your fund into his account.
I have very Iimited time to stay here in Nigeria, it will be in your best interest to respond timely to this correspondence, then reconfirm your full names, current residence address, direct phone number, so that I can give detailed instruction and advise on how to get your entitlement paid to you within the next 72 hours.
For additional information and enquiry, email me at:
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +1 646-776-2649
Sincerely yours,
Carman L. Lapointe
Head, United Nations Under-Secretary General For Internal Oversight Services
www.un.org
2015 All Rights Reserved

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement