Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#233098 by BoboJones123 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:46 am
This happened to me too but my "Trainer" was Felix Grasset and he was from Global Micro Finance Group. They even sent me a contract that I signed and sent back to them. They told me they were going to pauy me $1,500 and 8% of each "Contract" complete. during the first month of training. I was supposed to get paid on 1/8/15 .... and now they are not returning my calls or emails.

The GMFG I have been dealing with has a contract with an address at 22 Witney Road in Concond New Hampshire. Their Ph# is (603) 369-6862... and you just get a voicemail that tells you to leave a message... and when I send him emails tot he company email it gets returned undeliverable... He sent me an email from a Gmail account but he doesn't reply to that one either... [email protected]

The same thing happen to me where I was getting all 5 out of 5's on all of my responses... and my husband was even telling me that maybe they just wanted to know that I was putting in the EFFORT! lol... Well I didn't pay them anything ... and they did not at any time ask me for money or credit cards. I was just planning on paying bills with the $1,500... so that really sucks. Don't know what they gain from this aside from it being a stupid joke and waste of everyone's time...

SO BEWARE OF GLOBAL MICROFINANCE GROUP AND FELIX GRASSET
Advertisement

#272292 by hitherto Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:55 pm
It seems like those Ukraine guys changed their company name to AFG Lease. Exactly same scenario as everyone else here. Their website went down after they asked to purchase laptops with a personal credit card. When I did ip tracking on their website, it said that the server was in Ukraine. http://afglease.com
#272293 by AlanJones Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:25 am
The site AFG Lease - afglease.com currently has a page saying it is down for maintenance.

From the site:

If you are a customer, please, dial your Personal Manager or call us at + (61) 2 9356 5063.
You can also email us at [email protected].

From the WhoIs:
Creation Date: 11-sep-2015
Expiration Date: 11-sep-2016

Registrant Name: Privacy Protection

Recently registered site using privacy protection to hide the registrant details = SCAM.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#272327 by vonpaso xlura Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am
Please post an email from afglease.com with complete headers. The scammers may still be using it for email, in which case we will need headers to kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#272348 by hitherto Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:29 am
I wasn't the one directly communicating with AFG Lease so I don't have access to the emails. I'll ask the person for more detail. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Oh, and the phone number on the website (the one that's down right now) is fake. I called them yesterday and it was a phone number for a random hotel in Australia. No affiliation with AFG whatsoever.