Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266863 by malu53 Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:57 am
Anita
25, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Looking for anything with a man
aged 25‑99, in Italy.

no profile pic

Hello my name is Anita Mabi, i saw your profile it was interesting and i decided to write you. contact me with my email anitamabi1@ hotmail.com so that i can introduce myself with my photos. i wait to read from you in my inbox. anitamabi1@ hotmail.com
Advertisement

#266865 by malu53 Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:58 am
meetup2
Anitam1
26 year old female
Seeking a man for friendship

Ethnicity: African descent
City: NEW YORK
Marital status: Single
Hair colour: black
Children: No
Want children: Yes

Interests: This is my email you can cotact me [email protected]
Education: High school

About Anitam1
Hello i am Anita Mabi, a good looking young lady. I am trusted and truthful person, humble and caring, transparent and good heartened young lady.

also scamlisted here
http://fakes.cyberdating.net/fakes/FU953018.html
#266879 by malu53 Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:45 am
Hello dear,

I am more than happy to read your reply to my mail. How are you doing over there? well mine over here in Dakar Senegal I thank God for every thing he had done, let me start by introducing myself to you because it is very important to know each other better, My name is Miss Anita Mabi from Ivory Coast in West Africa, I am 5.8ft high, 28 years old (single), I only speak some in English language and also can writer good, but I am a French speaking person, presently I am residing in Dakar Senegal as a refugee, I live with a friend that is so nice to me but now she is changing from her good to bad and pushing me to the wall because she handle the responsibilities of the house where we both live.

My late father,(Dr Anderson Mabi) was the managing director of Mabi and Associates construction company (Ltd)and also a very successful business man known in my country, because of the jealous of my family members, my father was poisoned and just few days after his burial ceremony, few days after my mother die of heart attack , so after my mother burial ceremony I decided to run away from the wicked family members, now I am left alone with my younger brother called Mikel, we both had to part away because of the difficulties we face, I decided to live him with orphanage home because I have no document to work and care for mine self and my brother, After the death of my parent, with God grace I and my brother managed to escape this ugly incident and now I was able to make life nearby country called Senegal, where I am leaving now with a friend.

I attached some of my pictures here just for you,I am so natural and simple, although i am not photogenic, but I want you to accept them with love, now as I send you this mail, things are so difficult here with me and even the friend I live with, I will say I am prisoner here because I do not have document of permit to move around and seek job to do to help my self and my little brother, I don't have any relatives here that I know in Senegal Dakar, though they are many people from my country who live here in Senegal,I want you to understand my condition in need for help out of here to start a new life and be useful to my self,again for your notice, I get asset to use the computer by my mate help but now that I send you this mail things are so hard on her that the house owner had trended to put us out if we do not pay his rent and now my mate loss her job because she insisted not to sleep with her boss because he is married and the wife of the boss is very helpful to us.

If you do not mind, you could call me on phone to talk better and ask me any question you wish to know because I believe we can know each other better by asking question we do not understand or we wish to know better ( +221 77 10 26 7 32), here in Senegal Dakar I don't have any right or privilege to any thing whatsoever without getting the legal documents to permit me to work and move around the country without problem, it is against the law of this country when I am cut with our residence permit,I want your true help out from this misfortune life I am living here, I want to go back to school to finish my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now that I am going through with my little brother,death took our beloved parent away from us and it is hard to live in the world with the people who are filled with wicked heart, Please listen to this little secret that i wish to share with you, i have with me here,my Late Father's Personal documents and I am the next of kin, I have with me every documents covering the deposited family Treasure box with a security vault in UK with $4.7 M (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars.

Please i will like you to help me first get a residence permit that will give me freedom to walk without fear and even search a little job to help my self and my little brother until I fine some one that I can trust to make up a family, Secondly I will love you to help me get my traveling documents and take my little brother away from the orphan home, when this is done I will send you the contact information of the security vault in UK, so that you can make contact with them and discuss further on the best way to realize the family treasure box that my father deposited with the security Vault in UK, so that I can have money and be able to take care of my little brother and also to take him out from the orphanage home where he is now, my mate do not know of my family treasure, I kept it secret to people here for security reasons,the only person that knows about it is my little brother Mikel, So in the light of the above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, as humans can change easily when it come to money, Remember i am giving you all this information about me because of the condition which I am going through here in difficulties, I hope you will be honest and understanding person, truthfulness in a man of vision,that will know all about me and yet love me,please i want you to be honest with me because i and my little brother are orphans,i had made contact with the security vault in UK and I was advised to seek a help because of my status here in Senegal Dakar refugee, please be sincere with me and let me know in your next massage if you are ready to help me.

waiting to here from you soon with a favorable answer, and have a wonderful day thanks.

Yours truly

Anita Mobi :lol:

lady with the same dress here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=262740
#272273 by malu53 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:27 pm
Hello dearest Friend,

I never forget you dear, how are you over there in your country today?

I hope and believe in God Almighty you are fine and doing well as well God will for you. I hope my email meets you in a good health and bring joy in general to your life. I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again after all these pass time, it takes destiny and courage to remember good friends like you because you are special and at the same time show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then, I have a good news, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the co-operation of a new partner from UK. I loss my little brother Mikel and I am using this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out, help me thank and praise God, I am contacting you to let you know of my success and to say thanks for your pass efforts and share my joy and happiness together because I did not forget you.

I will be very busy at the moment due to the projects I have at hand with my new partners, I am still in consideration if to settle with him or You or to take some time more to know him better because I know human beings can easily change when it come to money, I have left a cheque of ($450,000.00) Four Hundred and Fifty thousand dollars with the travelling agency in Senegal Dakar, who together with my new partner help me out to start now a new life today.

Name.....Mr Omar Cisse

Email .... [email protected]

Phone.........+221 760 2922 54

I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart to show appreciation to you for all your cares to me. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft of ($450,000.00) in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were, even we where not successful, I have joy in my heart and I want share with you to be happy also, I really appreciated your tremendous efforts and contributions to make things work to the stage you were unable to continue, Contact him immediately so that he can post the cheque to you immediately as you will direct him.

He is a travel agent, he do his job with honesty, he will post the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay.

He is waiting to hear from you so that he can post the cheque to your house / mailing address or office address, give your direct no phone to him, he may call you also, It is raining here in UK and I missed you here with me.

Also you can call my new partner on phone after your greetings, tell him you want speak with Anita Mabi, He refused and instructed I should use his phone for any calls, contact him through this telephone number if you want to speak to me ( +447031827583)
lovely greetings.

I thank God for this new day of joy and happiness.

Miss Anita Mabi
Subject: TO APPRECIATE YOUR PASS EFFORT MISS ANITA MABI
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015
#272275 by malu53 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:28 pm
meetup2
Anitam1
26 year old female
Seeking a man for friendship
Ethnicity: African descent
City: NEW YORK
Marital status: Single
Children: No
Want children: Yes
Interests: This is my email you can cotact me a[email protected]
Education: High school

About Anitam1
Hello i am Anita Mabi, a good looking young lady. I am trusted and truthful person, humble and caring, transparent and good heartened young lady.
#272277 by malu53 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:33 pm
scamlisted here
http://fakes.cyberdating.net/fakes/FU953018.html
with an alternate email address too

anitam
Seeking:Long-term dating
Ethnicity:Black

I am a good looking young lady who is very transparent and trusted, humble and loyal lovable and caring understandable and good heartened