Information on romance scams and scammers.
#245453 by Grunt Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:59 am
cs
sjohnraymond
Is There Anybody Out There For Long Time Relationship...???
I am a: 46 yr-old man seeking women, 30-65
Height: 5' 1" (155 cm)
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion Christian/Other
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they are far away
Wants Kids: Probably Not
Education: Some College
Looking for: Long-term

About me:
I'm a fun, loving, intelligent, romantic, sexy, genuine man, with a "great" sense of humor.. I love to laugh, it's good for the soul.. I'm at a point on my life where I'm comfortable just being me, I'm enjoying life. I'm drama free and I don't play mind games.. I have the time and desire to pursue a relationship. I'm not a "high maintenance" man, but I know how to impress....

I’m looking for:
I'm looking for a honest, trustworthy woman that has allowed himself time to heal from his last relationship. I'm ready for a positive, secure, self sufficient, beautiful woman, (inside/and (outside) who has the time and desire to develop a true friendship (a best friend) with the understanding that a relationship is the ultimate goal..

Image Image
Advertisement

#245454 by Grunt Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:01 am
More about me I am single for now,born in Baltimore Maryland I AM (US ARMY) d ....5:9ft with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.. what do you in military I make Field Parade.. My Rank is E-7 special force....i stationed.at ft.hood texas
what are you really looking for in a relationship and how long have you been dating online

Received: by 76.13.26.137
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015
#262857 by malu53 Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:24 am
goes by garysmiley007 now on oasis

About Me
499mi
Male 48
East Wenatchee | Washington | United States

I am a fun loving man, down to earth and easy to be with, I am honest and sincere, loving and caring. I have great sense of humor. I Love the beach, walking in the park, going to movies, swimming, fishing and go camping, i love all sort of adventures. Ask me anything i am gonna tell you

What I'm Looking For
A Loving and caring woman, sincere and faithful who is ready for a long lasting relationship.
I'm seeking Women
Age Range 38 to 70
Maximum Distance Members anywhere in the world.

My Identity
Relationship Status Single
Nationality American
Spoken Languages English
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Intention I'm ready for a relationship
Marriage Views Marriage is important
Romance Very romantic
Exercise Habits 1-2 times a week
Occupation Military
Education Bachelors Degree
Have Children Have and don't live with
Want Children Undecided

#262859 by malu53 Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:27 am
How are you doing, hope your doing great...! Its a pleasure talking to you here,,and thanks for sending your contacts information to me.
I am Marcus Massingale, i work with The United State Army, Intellgence and Anti Terrorism Unit. I am 47, single, never married but i have a 18 years old beautiful daughter from my late girl friend, we were unable to get married before she died, thats a story for another day. I am new here and i dont know how things work, but i will love to know you better
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015
#272108 by malu53 Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:44 am
Meetup2.com
massingale
47 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
City: california san Diego
Height: under 5 feet :lol:
Body type: average
Marital status: Single
Children: No
Want children: Yes
Education: other

About massingale

I will like to do video call with you am daniel massingale from california san diego but deployed to. :lol: ......tell you when I know much about you
<<< must be Nigeria, check the Nigerian cell phone number 234 - 81 ...

Am an active military man who work for department of US army but deplored at nigeria camp for peace keeping mission,am also a single man who have no kids, I wish to have a pretty woman that I will spend the rest of my life with...I will like to to add me on whatzapp or viber or yahoo messenger my whatzapp number and viber number is +2348149972141 my yahoo ID [email protected] I will be waiting for you there thanks AM DANIEL MASSINGALE
leads to an empty profile on FB
Bobby Cleat

scamlisted on RS, more pics and profiles here
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=857