Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272092 by AlanJones Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221771224115

Peace be unto you.

Greetings to you & your Family.I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft of (U.S.$ 300,000 Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) but I did not hear from you since then, Then I went and deposited the Draft with Apex Courier Delivery Company Dakar Senegal, before I traveled out of the country for a short Course and i will not come back until three months.What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, The only money you will send to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is (98 dollar) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except (98)I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.
Phone Number : +221 771224115
E-mail: [email protected]

Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/101
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6546

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to
pay them their Security Keeping fee of (98 dollar) for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Yours Faithfuly
Reverend Father john james

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement