Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262832 by rococo Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:52 pm
MDF
vivianborbor
vivianbor borbor
20 year old, woman from Togo

Hello,, My name is vivian borbor, i am new in this site and am interested to be your Friend, please i want you to write back to me now through my email ([email protected]) address so that i will tell you an importance reason for choosing you as my Friend and also tell more about myself.
Thanks Yours Vivian
[email protected]
Vivian Borbor
live:vivianborbor12

Advertisement

#262869 by malu53 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:29 am
My dearest love
I am more than happy in your reply to my email and very happy to write to you once again. How was your day today?
Mine a little hot over here in Lome Togo.My name is VIVIAN BORBOR (23 years) single and never married,i was undergraduate in general Nursing, i am from Ivory coast in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Lome Togo as a result of the war in my country.
My late father Dr. JONATHAN BORBOR he was the managing director BORBOR, group of company Ltd in Abidjan the federal capital city of Ivory coast in my country,and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father in a cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Togo where i am living now as a refugee.
Honestly my condition here in the refugee camp is quite unbearable and i am sick and tired of staying here any longer.
Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence that before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totaling $6.750 M USD (SIX Million SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUNSAND USDOLLARS).
which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank out of my country which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death which claim the life of all my family.
Meanwhile all my relatives has ran away and there are no where to be found.
Moreover,i wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but due to my refugee status, I wish to seek for your assistance of a long standing relationship of your help in transferring this my late fathers money into your account in your country pending my arrival to you to start a new life over there, because my condition here is terrible.
Perhaps I disclosed this to you alone by love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.
Therefore, I shall give you the bank contact and other necessary information
in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray and disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only
hope i have for survival on earth since I have lost my parents.
Moreover I have the FUND PLACEMENT CERTIFICATE and the DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me, but before I give you further information,I will like to know your data;

(1).Your full names,, (2).Your contact and residential address.

Meanwhile,you can reach me by the help of the pastor, Rev. ISIDORE Johnson he is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) in the camp here.So if you wish to speak with me, call the phone number of the pastor (+22897915755)
Just tell him that you want to speak with me, he will then send for me in the female hostel.

Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love VIVIAN.:
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015

sent pics posted in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=253380
and more posted in the forum several places :lol:
#264063 by rococo Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:54 am
Subject: HAPPY NEW DAY MY LOVE‏

hello honey i have not heard from you since i hope all is well with you in your country please get back to me so that i will know what to do because you are the only hope i have for for a living for now and i promise i to make you happy as soon as i come out from this camp where am living and suffering please find a place in you heart to help me out in this my condition.
thanks yours in love
Vivian Borbor.
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:10:58 +0000
#272033 by malu53 Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:00 am
Hello,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev father as at the time i was in Lome Togo, his name is Rev Father ISIDORE JOHNSON and his direct email address is :( [email protected]) (+22897915755)OR [email protected]

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $400,000.000 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father JOHNSON and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay Take care of your self.
Yours Sincerely,
VIVIAN.
Subject: I THANK GOD
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015