Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272028 by Tim Atem Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:52 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.86.234.165
Originating ISP: Isocel Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.233.223.131 with SMTP id t125csp1790833qkf;
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.220.1 with SMTP id ps1mr3272301pac.104.1445338114037;
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 03:48:34 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web100604.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (web100604.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.29.165])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id rz10si4306265pab.205.2015.10.20.03.48.32
for <<snipped>>;
Tue, 20 Oct 2015 03:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 183.79.29.165 as permitted sender) client-ip=183.79.29.165;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 183.79.29.165 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: (qmail 67143 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Oct 2015 10:48:28 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: <snipped>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: from [41.86.234.165] by web100604.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:48:26 JST
X-RocketYMMF: shallabrucemissi
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_67
X-YMail-JAS: <snipped>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:48:26 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu" <[email protected]>
Subject: Details For The Claim Of Your ATM MasterCard
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

World Bank Assisted Program
Directorate Of International
Payment And Transfer.
Debt Reconciliation/Audit Unit
United Nations Regional Head Office,
Africa Continent

Greetings ,

May the peace of the Lord be with you and your Family, I am Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu Chief Protocol Officer of United Nations Dispatch Unit, and I got your email in response to an email sent to you from the office of the Secretary General of the United Nations in the person of Mr. Ban Ki Moon regarding your ATM MASTERCARD Delivery worth US$5,500.000.00 {Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars} only. As you have been earlier notify that I am the Chief Protocol Officer of the Dispatch Unit in the United Nations and responsible for handling the Delivery of your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD worth US$5,500.000.00 only to you. Enclosed attachment to this email is a copy of Fund Approval Letter, ATM MASTERCARD printed in your name/favor and my Identification Card for recognition and clarification purpose of my true Identity.

This Fund was release and awarded to you by the United Nations Board of Directors as a compensation payment to your last efforts in claim of your fund and also of being a scam victim which I believe you have read the email from the Secretary General Mr. Ban Ki Moon of the United Nations which might have given you better understanding and it is provided below in this email for better understanding, be informed that the order for per withdraw from your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD is US$1,000.00 and the Maximum for the Daily withdraw is US$10.000.00, and daily limit transfer from your ATM Card to another Bank Account is US$20,000, while your daily Online shopping with your ATM Card is US$30,000.

Your Details provided are in lines with the details in my record for release and is good to commence the Delivery processing of your ATM MASTERCARD of US$5,500.000.00 {Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars} only to your home address but the only things left for the delivery of your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD is your personal details and the Delivering/Registration fee of US$205 (Two Hundred and Five United State Dollars) only, which will enable the Delivery Unit register your ATM MASTERCARD for Delivery to your door step, and it will only take Two [2] days to arrive at your home address and you can commence accessing the INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTER CARD immediately you receive it.

Therefore, note that all requirement and documentation have being done and intact but all you need to do now is to reconfirm your current contact address, full name, your ID Card and other details where the delivering Unit will delivery your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD to you without any problem and also your direct telephone number is needed to enable them reach you on phone once they arrive your country and finally you have to send the Delivering/Registration Fee of US$205 (Two Hundred and Five United State Dollars) only, for immediate delivery process that will take only Two [2] days to arrive your Door Step. We know of your previous victimization of scams and the fraudulent ATM CARD received and that is the reason why the United Nations is compensating you as you were ignorant of those impostor’s evil dealings. Now you do not have to worry as you will not pass through anymore difficult but just to pay the Delivering/Registration fee of US$205 (Two Hundred and Five United State Dollars) only as you have been instructed and do withdraw your communication with any other group/individual about the claim of any fund because only this office can complete the release your fund to you.

Be informed that you have to pay the Delivering/Registration Fee of US$205 (Two Hundred and Five United State Dollars) to my below receiving details before your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered because your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD worth US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) must be registered with the Customs and Delivery Company here before they can allow it’s delivering and departure to your home address, so do your best to send the Delivering/Registration fee as soon as you receive this email and be rest assure that it will take just Two [2] days for it to arrive at your Door Step.

Be clarify that the reason why you are paying for the Delivering/Registration charges of your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD worth US$5,500,000.000 is because the fee of US$205 (Two Hundred and Five United State Dollars) cannot be deducted from the ATM Card/fund because presently your Fund is a contract Sum and was INSURED by the United Nations Board of Directors in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance which makes it impossible to deduct a dime from it and the reason for the INSURED status of your Fund is to prevent impostor’s from getting access or reach to your Fund.

Furthermore, you must know that the PIN CODE to your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD valued at US$5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) will not be released to anybody but you when your ATM MASTERCARD gets to your hands, so at this point beloved, you are required to proceed to the Western Union or Money Gram Money Transfer depending the one most convenient for you and make a payment of US$205 (Two Hundred and Five United State Dollars) as the Delivering/Registration Fee with my Payment Details as listed below:

Receiver Name: OBI LUKE
Receiver Address: 1-5 Amazing Love Crescent Trans-Ekulu Enugu 400281, Nigeria
Text Question: Pay?
Text Answer: Paul
Amount:$250 USD

After making the Payment do attach the Copy of the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer Slip to the email and send to me, to enable me cash out the Delivering/Registration Fee and proceed to register your INTERNATIONAL ATM MASTERCARD for immediate Delivery to your home address, which will take only Two {2} days to arrive your Door Step. I Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu will wait to hear from you today on this and attach the Copy of the Payment Slip.

Remain Blessed.

Rev. Fr. Paul Tochukwu
Chief Protocol Officer,
Dispatch Unit,
Direct Tel: +234-8066083338

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement