Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#271954 by buried under 419s Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:59 pm
X-Spam-Flag: YES
X-Envelope-From: [email protected]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web101412.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (web101412.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp [183.79.150.43])
by mail53c28.carrierzone.com (8.14.9/8.13.1) with SMTP id t9KHGT0c028569
for <>; Tue, 20 Oct 2015 13:16:32 -0400
Received: (qmail 98977 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Oct 2015 17:16:28 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:X-YMail-JAS:Sender:References:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;
b=oOhUaExIe0ofKmaOe3rfIA20teDXjBvenfQpjTtr4Xz00ONd3m4BVMcmaBZ72wGcXpdfQCjZiGMft4KMtxbI5lU+o+LeKi6R9neIyBAunNUdtQk7A4pYmfcV3JnoJvIa ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: ezdODRQVM1mRp1PuQkC2E9l2P4DObUD5y_hq4CnjUm8Us8edZ_zUYS3zrq4_jLma1CA7r0dORlFJXTG11SbUwwsHpmn_0wAq6HMPJLnfgrcNqOZ_SRIKu_LiM1hNzWnGV7y82j.JOqmF9vph7H0rWgBpen2XU1AEfiZlijAIfN_Ii7aP3La.mysrdV2YqTeyJm4a00sbzjhEnvx2EjqvPY1pVg7Vfx6y366yQ58I8m8z7Gx8r5hSHKaj57tIuRjSn0lRgHP69SW89fWNAgaHKSpi7xmuYCHqjw7b4_unwovmQHydwPocPHccP.gr8wKu4TBAsP.8rcfAr0IP9y9T.kacOkiru.hhZEfDhASf.LaJqwo08jgRKqHff.Z6M57CHLYZsMsN_DuAB2IplwE3Ux1VZLNqJOgPGGF.6oU8Om7F3uIbOva7S.kVP4mOuwKiuBu_qU0DPgypBWy0p1DFJu8fjtjXeGAzafUAwq9eo.W5RcMGDxELK49jTge12qZW.aZZY5GOEIWqhAYVN_qgMha_MI6CpXa4jYHY3CLnkTbkGxpmRZotHgaLY_5PfjGDzh75xIeTgGqrSM3b2HnV8CxbRAFrnDgQPxhyNRMq5kSaZQ0NIogDIw8YSx1etu5TnyTYs2Bc4dM80m4tE.brHsCvFpO1ej4lkICpP2ao
Received: from [41.216.48.17] by web101412.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Wed, 21 Oct 2015 02:16:28 JST
X-RocketYMMF: lrfp222
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_67
X-YMail-JAS: JgSL7iIVM1kejmk1fG1hCBJ4ceaT7_9bOSuvpoZ09TvakdmvbxZm1uNTJv3QSSo3FmFMU_TfhyESkCLKOyYWuFktbQxb8cG2iyHOfrQBqexQEgvOnS3Ogyvyw5UBqTamIYZw
Sender: [email protected]
References:
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 02:16:28 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr. JAMES KNIGHT" <[email protected]>
Subject: *****SPAM***** YOU HAVE ASSURANCE AND GUARANTEE TO RECEIVE THIS FUND.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A020202.562676F1.0369,ss=3,re=7.500,recu=0.000,reip=0.000,cl=3,cld=1,fgs=22
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Spam: Bulk
X-CTCH-Score: 7.500
X-CTCH-Rules: ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW,ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW,ADVANCE_FEE_5_NEW,FREEMAIL_REPLYTO,URG_BIZ,
X-CTCH-Flags: 22
X-CTCH-ScoreCust: 0.000
X-CSC: 100
X-CHA: v=2.1 cv=R7g6R7hX c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=h2cADYGcZiwA:10
a=B8WUXmyMc0fguKe6rz8m+g==:117 a=gB9PNym1RXchWG/6lVILtA==:17
a=g0qM3YM6AAAA:8 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=KtC3Zy30AAAA:8 a=omIVKOc0WDkA:10
a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=5lJygRwiOn0A:10 a=cLD_VUyOR9C4UMJizKAA:9
a=FpjdkrLtY9nqTuTE:21 a=IXeTx4_iFxEzxPop:21 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10
Received-SPF: softfail (mail53c28: transitioning domain of gmail.com does not designate 183.79.150.43 as permitted sender) client-ip=183.79.150.43; [email protected];
X-WHL: LR
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by mail53c28.carrierzone.com id t9KHGT0c028569

From the Desk Of: Mr. JAMES KNIGHT
The New Foreign Paymaster General World
Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic Tinubu Square Cotonou

LETTER OF GUARANTEE

Attention Please.

I am Responding to the latter we received today from office of the Presidency and office of the Senator David Mark. Senate President and Chairman Senate Committee in what they said over the past experiences with of you have encounter in years past has now boarder them so much to consider to treat fair signing of Clearance paperwork entrust base on your second paragraph of the latter I received. Therefore i wish if this situation regards to this institution law act was not made to guide illegal transactions abroad which Chief Accountant of the Federation could have go on sign the final Clearance paper on your favor without the charges backing up the transaction to confirmed into your account before your reporting, but at the same time, he ask you, if you can be on his shoe reason with him office of the Federation he make a credible endorsement of transaction done after you send the needed fee of $80 only as soon as the obligations is being done perfect you will get paid immediately.

I, Mr. JAMES KNIGHT, Director, Foreign Paymaster General, World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic wish to guarantee you that as soon as you pay the total sum of $80.00 only for the (Final Transfer Pin Code) I, Mr. JAMES KNIGHT, promise to transfer your fund immediately without any problem. This letter of guarantee will be treated as stated as soon as you, send the fee of $80,only. I make this guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary
only.Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction and find out that it is genuine. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within General World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is genuine.

This is to notify you that after our meeting this morning with the President, Accountant General of the Federation, and broad of directors the bank CBB. They instructed me to transfer your funds as soon as possible you come up with obligations required $80, only. Please i have to explain to you. it was based on the instruction receive from our President Federal Republic of Benin to release all foreign debt through this office urgent you send the needed charge before we will release your funds to you as soon as possible.

Based on the above, you  have been given 100% guarantee that as soon as you made the payment of $80, only for (Final Transfer Pin Code) your $6.500.000.00 usd will be transfer and reflect into your account as stated above within 24hrs. Note: This letter of guarantee was made with good intentions this 20TH day of  OCTOBER, 2015, and the content of this Promissory note/guarantee letter will be treated as stated there in Money Gram or western union with receiver's stated below information.and please send the fee through western union or money gram with this information

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM BELOW:

Receiver Name   Eze  Egoo
Country      Benin Republic
City         Parakun
Question     color
Answer       Blue
Amount       $80.00
Money Transfer Control Number
Sender's name
Sender's
Direct Telephone

Congratulation and remain God bless, while we look forward to hear positive from. Hope to receive good news from you shortly. Thanks and have a great and wonderful day more ahead.
Expecting your urgent response.

Yours
faithfully.
Mr. JAMES KNIGHT
Call online 0022998758515
The New Foreign Paymaster General, World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement

#288095 by AlanJones Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:40 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968771889

(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
COTONOU, BENIN REP
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

ATTENTION : MY DEAR

Meanwhile, This is a true compensation Approved from the UNITED NATION to compensate you due to maybe you has been scam before and again you may be victim of scam by wrong people who paraded them selves on what they are not so because of this, the United Nation approved the uba bank in Africa where your fund originated to process ATM MASTER CARD with valid cash of usd$4,000.000.00 million in your favor in order to compensate you so that if you have been scammed before this is a compensation and you will be making your withdrawals from the ATM MASTER CARD as you will be allowed in making withdrawals minimum of usd$20,000 (Twenty Thousand usd$) per a day or every 24hrs from any ATM MACHINE around you. Your ATM MASTER CARD will be delivered to your address through courier delivery services within 3 days. please note that we are only using FEDEX COURIER COMPANY,, as it is the only company that we signed a contract with so we can actually monitor the delivery, so many complaints are Rising up every day, concerning the inability of the young courier companies unable to make deliveries, we have also learn that the dhl company asks for security fees,
IMF fees, FBI fees...

My dear there is no such thing as that,, the only payment that the courier companies anywhere in the world asks of is just the delivery fee and the security fee, which is very understanding, please you have to be very careful in your dealings as there is no such thing as IMF fee. or documents,,,,, the united nations has warned all the security agencies to desist from an illegal act, as this fund is been sent to you due to the rate of poverty, and as such no one has the power to stop your delivery,,, for you to be safe, we will assign a special task force team to follow up your delivery with the delivery LADY SO AS TO BE SURE THAT NOTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR PARCEL,, ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CARD,,, YOU WILL CALL THIS NUMBER AND SEND A THE CODE I WILL GIVE TO YOU.. THEY WILL ACTIVATE YOUR CARD INSTANTLY...

BELOW ARE YOUR ATM CARD DATA:
AMOUNT CREDIT : USD$4.000.000.00 MILLION
YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT # : 4033052100311896
CARD LIMIT PER A DAY : USD$20,000
EXPIRING DATE : 12/08/2017
PIN CODE # : 7501

You are required to send me your full details such as:
Your full name
Your full contact Address
Your Telephone/mobile number.
Copy of your International Passport or Driver's lic

ALSO BE INFORMED THAT THE ONLY FEE YOU WILL SEND DOWN TO THE COURIER COMPANY IS JUST THE DELIVERY AND SECURITY FEE.....WHICH IS JUST $65 NO ONE DARES TO ASK FOR ANY MORE FEES. IF ANYONE DOES, REPORT TO US IMMEDIATELY.. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS DELIVERY, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED ON HOW EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT ACCORDINGLY, DON'T HAVE DOUBT AT ALL OK. EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE TRUST ME,,

Here is the information to send the fee of $65.00 through Money Gram office around you ok.

RECEIVERS NAME......FRED OGENE
COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT.. $65
TEXT QUESTION... When
TEXT ANSWER.. Now

Once you send these above information your ATM MASTER CARD will be processed and delivered to your Address and you can as well move down to any nearest ATM PAYING MACHINE and apply your pin code # :7501 to make your withdrawals without any delay.if you will be finding it difficult to make use of the card,the lady that will be assigned to you will assist you ok..I am waiting to hear from you and your advice .. forward your details
Congratulations!!

Mr. ANTHONY UDO
Director Swift Card Payment Center
call him with this Number +229 68771889

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#289181 by AlanJones Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:50 am
Tel. No.: +22968771904

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

note update transfer: November 22/03/2016

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $45 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $45 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $45 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $45 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $45 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs your send this payment of $45.00.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or Money Gram, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($45) send the fee through western union or Money Gram and i promise that you will get this transfer receive into your Bank account.

Receiver's name: Kelvin Emodi

Country Benin Republic

City Cotonou

Question: Urgent

Answer: Needed

Amount: $45.00

MTCN reference number............

Sender Name...........

Sender's Telephone……

Sender's Address........

Senders full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:

Bank Name:--
Bank Address:--
Account Number:--
Account Name:---
Routing Number:--
SWIFT CODE:--
YOUR TELEPHONE:--
YOUR ID OR DRIVING LENIENCE:--

As soon as the payment is received today in our office, you will receive $2.5M into your account the same today without any delay.
Send your reply urgent only at this E-mail: {[email protected]}

Your Faithfully,
MRS.HENRRY DIKE
Telephone +229-68771904

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#296436 by AlanJones Sat May 28, 2016 2:56 am
Tel. No.: +22998758515

From the Desk Of: Mr. JAMES KNIGHT
The New Foreign Paymaster General World
Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic Tinubu Square Cotonou

LETTER OF GUARANTEE & ASSURANCE

Attention Please.

I am Responding to the latter we received today from office of the Presidency and office of the Senator David Mark. Senate President and Chairman Senate Committee in what they said over the past experiences with of you have encounter in years past has now boarder them so much to consider to treat fair signing of Clearance paperwork entrust base on your second paragraph of the latter I received. Therefore i wish if this situation regards to this institution law act was not made to guide illegal transactions abroad which Chief Accountant of the Federation could have go on sign the final Clearance paper on your favor without the charges backing up the transaction to confirmed into your account before your reporting, but at the same time, he ask you, if you can be on his shoe reason with him office of the Federation he make a credible endorsement of transaction done after you send the needed fee of $60 only as soon as the obligations is being done perfect you will get paid immediately.

I, Mr. JAMES KNIGHT, Director, Foreign Paymaster General, World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic wish to guarantee you that as soon as you pay the total sum of $60.00 only for the (Final Transfer Pin Code) I, Mr. JAMES KNIGHT, promise to transfer your fund immediately without any problem. This letter of guarantee will be treated as stated as soon as you, send the fee of $60,only. I make this guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney, notice: this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only.Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction and find out that it is genuine. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within General World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is genuine.

This is to notify you that after our meeting this morning with the President, Accountant General of the Federation, and broad of directors the bank CBB. They instructed me to transfer your funds as soon as possible you come up with obligations required $60, only. Please i have to explain to you. it was based on the instruction receive from our President Federal Republic of Benin to release all foreign debt through this office urgent you send the needed charge before we will release your funds to you as soon as possible.

Based on the above,you have been given 100% guarantee & Assurance that as soon as you made the payment of $60, only for (Final Transfer Pin Code) your $6.500.000.00 usd will be transfer to you and reflect into your account as stated above within 24hrs. Note: This letter of guarantee was made with good intentions this 27TH day of MAY,2016, and the content of this Promissory note/guarantee letter will be treated as stated there in Money Gram or western union with receiver's stated below information.and please send the fee through western union or money gram with this information

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM BELOW:

Receiver Name JAMES EZE
Country Benin Republic
City Parakun
Question color
Answer Blue
Amount $60.00
Money Transfer Control Number
Sender's name
Sender's Direct Telephone

Congratulation and remain God bless, while we look forward to
hear positive from. Hope to receive good news from you shortly. Thanks and
have a great and wonderful day more ahead.
Expecting your urgent response.

Yours
faithfully.

Mr. JAMES KNIGHT
Call online +229-987-585-15
E-mail Contact ([email protected])
The New Foreign Paymaster General, World Bank
Of West Africa Benin Republic