Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#271488 by Mike Wilson Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:19 am
www.garlandbengals.com

Fake cat breeder

Call or Text: (205) 471-7025....

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#271788 by Mike Wilson Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:47 pm
GARLAND BENGALS [email protected]
All kittens come with regularly wormed, fully vaccinated, are vet checked twice, litter trained, come with 1 month health insurance, food menu and we are at hand to give support and advice as per up bringing. Denz goes out for an adoption fee of $480 and i'm ready to commence with flight arrangements and make sure the baby departs with the very next available flight to your address as soon as payment is confirmed

You're welcome . Shipping won't take long. It's just a matter of hours and Denz will be at your destination airport before you notice . As for the payment of the money, you'll have to use my details below to send the money to me via MoneyGram. And to get the cost of transfering the money reduced or to transfer the money at a cheap transfer rate, we always advice our clients if questioned on the purpose of making the transfer to say the money is for a sick relative for medical attention. They way you will transfer the money at a cheap transfer rate. Below is my information you will use to make the MoneyGram payment.

Names: Batel Theodore
State: Alabama
City: Adamsville
Zip Code: 35005
Address:
Tel: (205) 471-7025..

Regards...
Batel Theodore
Garlandbengals

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon