Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#271378 by Blanky82 Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:44 am
Hope this is the right place tow warn people of this scammer, whos email I got today.

Dear Friend,
This Letter serves as a Confidential Legal Request from Mrs.Diezani Alison-Madueke.
I am Lawyer Oscar M. Onwudiwe, attorney to Mrs.Diezani Alison-Madueke the Embattled former oil minister in Nigeria.
My client Mrs.Diezani Alison-Madueke is dying of Cancer, she is soliciting your urgent assistance to secure and invest the sum of $500,000.00 USD in your country.
http://www.mail.com/int/news/uk/3877736 ... ns-prayers
For Confidential reason i have withheld details until i get a confirmation of your interest by sending your personal mobile number for oral discussions.
Thank you,
Yours Faithfully,
Oscar M. Onwudiwe (Esq).
Phone: +447045769556
Advertisement

#271394 by Blanky82 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:32 am
Thank you, Tim :) I just remembered some of the scam emails I got in the past, the scammer would actually write 'if this email offends/bothers you in any way, please ignore it'. The ones I find hilarious are the fake job offers, which ironically state 'Serious applicants ONLY' Its as if they've caught wind of scambaiters. :D