Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#271358 by AlanJones Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:10 am
Tel. No.: +2349053038315

Attention Beneficiary, XXX

Good day, This is to inform you that we have notice by this office of your outstanding Inheritance payment that has been in our care for long and is due for payment, It is my duty to contact you in respect of your payment value $15 Million USD Belong to you.

Please you are urgently advise to reconfirm your banking wire information to avoid mistakes in transfer into your account.

Note that as soon as we get your banking information's i will work on your TELEX CONFIRMATION ADVISE which you will study on your own and after confirmation you are advise to get back to this office for further details.

Please you are advise to forward the following information's to me immediately.

YOUR FULL NAME .......................................................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS.......................................................
YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBERS.....................................................
YOUR OCCUPATION...............................................................................
COMPANY NAME IF ANY...........................................................................
YOUR POSITION.........................................................................
A COPY OF YOUR ID OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT...............................................

Bellow you have to send your banking details.

NAME OF YOUR BANK............................................................
BANK ADDRESS.................................................................
SWIFT CODE................................................................
ROUTING NUMBER.....................................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER..........................................................

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Please call me as soon as you receive this massage.

Regards,
Dr, Ademola Martins
From Office Of The Presidency.
+2349053038315

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement