Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#271231 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:25 pm
Please post the email that you received and we will be able to give you a better answer. The email address if a free email service that legitimate companies would not use.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#271243 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:22 am
http://ajcpet-movers.page.tl/

+1 (406) 426-2893

http://shipping-pets-service.page.tl

Email: [email protected]
Enjoy Our Service Animals International Transport
Branch / SAN DIEGO,CA
Secretary;
Mr FRANK WILLIAMS
Call or leave a message. 720-230-6047

http://actionpetexpressrush.page.tl
[email protected]

http://petstransportation-agency-uk.page.tl
+447055100579

http://animalerspetsdelivery.page.tl
+44 7031885917
+44 703188591

http://delivery-pugs.page.tl/
http://royal-pets-express.page.tl
http://expresspetshippers.page.tl
[email protected]

The above website have been reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#271245 by HTekauru Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:33 am
This is the email I revived from the lady that said she was selling puppy's this is her email to say what the name of the company was called!

----- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 14/10/2015 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: Quality Litter Of Kc Reg British Bulldogs
To: (me)
Cc:

Pet Relocator.

they have branches world wide so it's their branch here in Australia
that will do the delivery.

Hope to read back from you soonest.
#271246 by HTekauru Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:38 am
This is the email she sent me saying this is how to get in contact with company!

----- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 14/10/2015 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: Quality Litter Of Kc Reg British Bulldogs puppies
Cc:

[email protected]

contact them via email and verify
#271338 by Mike Wilson Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:24 pm
Kings - Pet - Delivery <[email protected]> Email from the fake pet shipping company

> Dear Client,
>
> Greetings and good morning for the pets deliv ery agency.
> we wish to inform you that we will be waiting to confirm your payment this today so as to enable us proceed and work on time.
>
> so all you are required to do is just to kindly copy down the names and address of our director in our developing branch , go to any nearby Western Union store right away and make the payment.
>
> HEAD QUARTERS' PAYMENT ADDRESS
>
> PAYMENT WESTERN UNION ADDRESS
>
> NAMES: .......................................................MALLET BEKUMBA MUKETE
> COUNTRY:.....................................................................................CAMEROON
> CITY:......................................................................................................DOUALA
> STATE................................................................................................LITTORAL
> ZIPE CODE.....................................................................................................................00237
> AMOUNT:.................................................................................................250 NZD
>
> As soon as you are done with the payment , you send to us just a snap copy of the payment receipt from the Western Union for confirmation.
>
> When we confirm the payment , we proceed with the delivery.
>
> Regards,
>
> Management.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#271835 by Michelleahier Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:11 pm
The same person Mrs Torres did the same there asking me for more money this needs to be stopped!!!!
Sandy Torres and Andy Torres con people from Manchester they use chariot delivery service and they ask you to money gram to the US DONT DO IT, I'm lucky I only lost £100 but it's not the point please report these people!
[email protected]
[email protected]
Last edited by Michelleahier on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#272735 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:32 pm
www.deltaaircargollc.com Fake pet shipping company

Phone: +1(347) 443-8172] / +1(405) 445-4762 .
Email: [email protected]

www.interstatepetmovers.com Fake pet shipping company

Australia – Glenelg Street Kaleen, ACT - +61 261000483
Russia – Kirovsky rayon, St Petersburg - +7 909 9422129

It is ALWAYS a scam
#272736 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:53 pm
Delta Air Cargo LLC <[email protected]>

Subject: URGENCY !!! URGENCY !!! INSURANCE CERTIFICATE AND ANTI - PRESSURE VACCINES NEEDED FOR YOUR FEMALE FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY.

TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Client # 99,

You are again welcome to the client service. This email and its attached status are subject of out partner insurance company.

We confirmed the payment of shipping and delivery charge plus crate fee of your Female French Bulldog Puppy and right now the Puppy is already at the MEMPHIS, TN PET CONTROL TEAM SERVICE which is our First port of links needs an insurance fee for this Puppy,so below are the requirements.

TEMPORAL TRANSPORTATION DETAILS.
· Terminal (b-clause) --------Confirmed
· Class ( B-Urgent)------------Confirmed
· Arrival----------------------------(02.45 PM) YOUR TIME
· Crate Number---------------- Medium size-#200 27x20x19
· But the arrival is going to change due to the delay we are facing now
P/S...Details can be altered if time schedule is not maintained.
Delivery details have been Emailed by our automatic email server.

Puppy is matriculated at the Van for transportation. But we are facing a little problem, the insurance and Quarantine service center for the MEMPHIS, TN PET CONTROL TEAM SERVICE which is the first Port of check-out requires an insurance certification proceeding the delivery of this Puppy.The said insurance certificate fee is refundable upon safe arrival of the Puppy. If the insurance certificate is not provided within 24 hours, this Female French Bulldog Puppy will be placed on Quarantine for the next six (6) months, and the parties related to this Puppy will be claimed at the court of Law for pet abuse, also the TARGE CHAUFFEURS veterinarians recommends that this Puppy should be given the anti-pressure vaccines so that the Puppy will not have any problem during the delivery so the total cost for all these is as drafted below:

Requirement
AMOUNT /QTY COST/UNIT TOTAL
Pressure Vaccines 4/200 800
Insurance ( VARON ) 1/3000 3000
GRAND TOTAL...............................................3800

THESE SHOULD BE PAID AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MAIL .

IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT YOU WILL HAVE A TOTAL REFUND OF $5275 AFTER SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY AND THUS, WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO PRESENT THE RECEIPTS OF INSURANCE CERTIFICATE WHICH WE SHALL FAX OR EMAIL TO YOU AFTER PAYMENTS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE YOU CAN BE REFUNDED.

METHODS TO RECEIVE REFUND SHOULD BE DECIDED BY RECIPIENT:

· BY CASH AT HAND WHEN COURIER VAN VISITS YOUR HOME
· BY BANK TRANSFER (TWO DAYS AFTER ARRIVAL OF PUPPY)
· MASTER CARD,VISA CARD OR MAESTRO CARD

P/S..: payment of insurance funds should be done using two different western union names but same address because the amount is high and can't be confirm by one name as the receiver of the insurance fee, and as soon as payments is done,we will forward you your insurance confirmation,and we want to confirm your address again for the creating of your insurance certificate.

FIRST NAME AS PAYMENT INFORMATION TO BE USED HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE.

RECEIVER FIRST NAME..................WALTERS
RECEIVER LAST NAME..................TAMBO
RECEIVER COUNTRY..........................USA
RECEIVER STATE..............................NY
RECEIVER CITY.................................BRONX
RECEIVER ZIP CODE..........................10467
AMOUNT TO BE SENT...................$1900.00

SECOND NAME AS PAYMENT INFORMATION TO BE USED HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE.

RECEIVER FIRST NAME................JAMES
RECEIVER LAST NAME..................TAMBO
RECEIVER COUNTRY..........................USA
RECEIVER STATE..............................NY
RECEIVER CITY.................................BRONX
RECEIVER ZIP CODE..........................10467
AMOUNT TO BE SENT...................$1900.00

It is ALWAYS a scam
#273017 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:20 pm
glopettrans [email protected]

(734)-726 0754 / (240)-580-1299

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
WE WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SEND OUR PAYMENT USING MONEYGRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO PAY CASH SINCE THE MONEY WILL BE REFUNDABLE TO YOU UPON ARRIVAL OF YOUR PUPPY.

BELOW ARE DETAILS FOR THE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT:

Name​​s : Kaven Roy
Address: 337 Tunbridge Rd,
Baltimore, MD 21212

TEL# (734)-726 0754/(240)-580-1299
Test question: When
Answer: Today

ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE DO GET BACK TO US WITH FULL PAYMENT INFORMATION .

ELECTRONIC DELIVERY CRATE REQUIRED!

SIR / MADAM,
Welcome to Global Pet Transporters, Maryland
We have your Female Chihuahua puppy attached to some originals of their related documents such as its AKC registration papers; veterinary health certificates; Feeding bowls,toys e.t.c and some food samples .Below therefore are the details under which the sender registered the puppy , and we will like you to confirm these details.
Your puppy will be coming in any of the above mention Courier/Delivery services , so you are advised to wait for a call from our Employee and the delivery agent who will be in possession of your puppy up on arrival in: Goshen,IN

And has come with all necessary papers but it is so sad to know that we can not ship your puppy until we use an electronic temperature crate controller.

This is because the present weather condition does not favour the shipment of your puppy.

N.B// : We could use electronic crates for shipment during poor weather condition.
Electronic temperature control crates are rental crates NOT for sale

Rental Charges : $490 Refundable charges which will be paid back to you once we deliver your puppy and collect our electronic crate back.
So to enable us proceed with your shipment, you have to deposit $490 as a deposit so your puppy can be shipped to arrive safely.

KINDLY GET BACK TO US AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR THE REFUNDABLE CRATE CHARGES WHICH WILL BE REFUNDED ON ARRIVAL OF YOUR PUPPY
Thanks For Using Our Agency

Official
MR Roland Hyben
DIRECTOR
WE PROVIDE DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY SERVICE.
CARRIER DETAILS
Flight and Details........,(PENDING ACTIVATION)

www.glo-pet-trans.net

Tracking # :
Tracking Link: http://glo-pet-trans.net/index.php/track-flight1

It is ALWAYS a scam
#273120 by Dallier2015 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:57 pm
I thought to look up the persons email before I got any info from the pet transport company. Within 10 minutes I got 8 calls from Salt Lake City, UTAH and text from the woman claiming to have the puppy. I flat out told her when she asked if the company had contacted me yet that the only number that had called me within the last 10 minutes was a number known for fraudulent calls and claims and I refused to answer it. I have yet to hear back from her.
#273321 by Mike Wilson Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:21 am
World Wide Pet Movers Team
E-mail: [email protected]

WORLD WIDE PET MOVERS
Welcome to Worldwide Pet Movers, a pet-only company dedicated to pet-friendly travel.With World Wide Air Pet Movers, your pet will be safe and comfortable flying in the main cabin --- not in cargo! At Worldwide Air Pet Movers, we maintain the right combination of low overhead and the best 24-hour/7-day service .

Worldwide Air Pet Movers is a leading brand in the pet flight & relocation industry and we have more than 22 years of experience in international pet transport offering comprehensive products and services that are required for international pet transport.
Our international pet transport team is at your service 24/7 conversing in more than 10 languages for your convenience.

Worldwide Air Pet Movers animal shipping services include:
• Forms and regulations checks according to departure and arrival points.
• Cargo services for animal shipping (without owners).
• Airline ticketing for families and pets.
• Pet appropriate shuttle to and from every international airport across the globe.
• Health certificates and travel documents (pet passport, microchip etc.).
• Airline approved kennels.

*Here at Worldwide Air Pet Movers animal shipping is our field of expertise. We are a leading company in the fields of international relocation as well global tourism with over 22 yeas of experience.

Dear Client,
Worldwide Air Pet Movers wishes to inform you that we have in our keeping of a male Capuchin Monkey registered here at our agency by Ryan Blaise to be transported to the address below. You are advised to confirm the address if it is correct so as to avoid any complication at the time of delivery.

<removed to protect privacy> MW

DESCRIPTION OF THE MONKEY
SENDER NAMES Ryan Blaise
BREED Capuchin monkey
AGE 6 weeks
PEDIGREE Available
SEX male
VET RECORDS Valid
MEDICAL INSPECTION CHECKED AND DONE

Dear Client, You are advised to confirm the above data by replying to this email.
We are pleased to inform you that a test has already been conducted on your monkey by our certified veterinarian in line with our policies. Your monkey is 100% free from all monkey diseases so your monkey will be confirmed on board once we check in your monkey. it is left for you to confirm your delivery address so that we can proceed to conduct the last test, check in your monkey and get back to you with the flight details.
THANKS FOR USING OUR SERVICES

Dr. Eytan Kreiner
BSc. BVM. MRCVS
Head of Pet Airways
World Wide Pet Movers Team
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.worldwidepetmovers.com (undercontruction)

This Company is copyright protected and trademark laws under U.S,Canada,EU,UK and International law All rights reserved. 1972 Pet Airways Animal shipping services, Inc

It is ALWAYS a scam
#273545 by Nahla Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:16 pm
email address: [email protected]
Seller email address: [email protected]
I believe the seller and shipper are the same. The seller told me she knew a shipping company which cost less, and I paid $600 to them by money gram. And after that, he email me the puppy crate it not good enough, it has to be changed, and all the crate he showed to me are over thousand dollars!!! I asked for the puppy's picture, but he said it's not his duty, and I ask the flights number, he told me it's pravite jet.... Already lost $600 no more loss. Be aware!
#275277 by redith65 Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:28 pm
the same thing happened to me yesterday, they kept telling me they were going to call their lawyer, the thing is that they have my address. What do I do about that?

Mike Wilson wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners tatifrc,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. The threat to call the police is just an attempt to scare you into sending more money, they will not call the police or go to court because they would be arrested for theft and fraud.
The best thing to do now is to ignore all telephone calls and emails and the scammer will go away and look for another victim.

If you have any additional questions on this scam please ask.
#275278 by Mike Wilson Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:37 pm
Hello redith65,
These criminals in Africa will not spend any money on a lawyer and even if they did you have done nothing wrong. They would be arrested if they were to show up at a court hearing. You really have nothing to worry about and the best thing to do now is to ignore them and they will go away.

Please post the emails along with the email addresses used and any telephone numbers used in this scam. The more exposure we can give the thief the better for everyone.

It is ALWAYS a scam