Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270951 by rococo Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:16 pm
lillylilly
26, Stockholm, Sweden
Last seen 3 minutes ago

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 18‑99, in Katowice.

my name is Lilian,i am so happy to meet you on zorpia,
contact me on, [email protected] for more
introduction ok thanks and have a lovely day.
Advertisement

#271027 by rococo Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 am
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

How is your day,
I am very much happy for your mail,I am writing at this hour because of my status as a refugee in Dakar Senegal and I am an orphanage child for years, as a result of the assassination of my parents by rebel group which left me with no one except me that survived by the help of Red cross team that brought me to Senegal.And my father was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur Sudan, that made him a well known man in my country and his involvement in politics he lost his life together with my mother He deposited 6.5million us dollars in a foreign bank .And I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal and the bank replied that due to my underage of 23 years and refugee status that I am not qualified to claim the money that I have to look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by transferring it to your account or else where for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.
And now I want to know if you are honest and reliable because if I lose this money I will suffer all my life on earth and I will not finish my education which is the most important thing to me. so be honest to me if you will betray me please tell me, and I want you to treat this with the absolute confidence and hold it to yourself without somebody knowing for my safety.
If you are able and honest to help me please reply back so that I will give you the bank information for immediate contact.Please i need your help.
My name is Miss.Lilian and my father's name is Eng.Patrick Ruben so let me know how you will help me out of this plight.I will give you the email address of the bank's transfer department and the phone number if you promise me that you will not take the money all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger,Please if you want to hear my voice please urgently and kindly call me at this number +221772954218 the phone belongs to one Rev.Paulson James, who is the pastor to that camp church that am staying, when you call,tell him that you want to speak with me,then he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.On your wish to help me out i will like to have your data such as for security reasons.
1.Your Full name
2.Your address
3.Your occupation.
4.your phone or fax number.
Immediately i receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money is deposited for you to contact them.

Orphan Miss Lilian.
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:43:25 +0000

Image Image<< stolen of Bianca from ATKE