Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266862 by malu53 Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:53 am
grace
25, Dulles, Virginia, United States
Last seen 4 days ago
Looking for anything with a man
aged 39‑99, in Malaysia.

no profile pic

Hello dear, my name is miss Grace and i will like to be your friend please if you don't mind please reply to me at ( gracekbaby22@ hotmail.com ) so that i will give you my pictures,
Advertisement

#266892 by malu53 Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:57 am
My Dear One,
Nice to hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal My name is Miss Grace Dokie, I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Tolbert Dokie was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set a blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia. Miss Grace
Subject: My Dear One,
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015

Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
#266893 by malu53 Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 am
twice on linkedin with the second pic posted

Grace Dokie

#268167 by rococo Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:07 pm
Now -> [email protected]
http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!Jannykbaby0202
Zorpia / Janny
25, Prague, Czech Republic

aged 30-99, in Malaysia.

Nice HI Darling profiles and can be your very good friend, if yes please write me at
([email protected]) for more of my photos and about me, Thanks and hope to Read from you soon, Yours janny
https://www.facebook.com/mohamedyonis.yonis
Grace Kbaby Dokie
From Adelaide
pics already here
#268168 by rococo Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:13 pm
Subject: My Dearest one this is my full life story,

Hello My Dearest One,
Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today?
hope fine and perfectly well in health.My name is Janny Morgan Jabaria. I am from Sudan in Africa. 24years old, 5ft 8 inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes.I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character.I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined relationship and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you immediately after going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in SENEGAL due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago.

My Father ( Dr, Morgan Jabaria was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MORGAN & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (KHARTOUM) SUDAN, Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him along with my mother and My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was at the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountancy, I then manage to abscond to follow west African country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''. I decided to contact you, due to the problematic situation which am passing through here in this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Collins Benjamin who is the pastor of the (United Church of Christ, Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other one for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

The reverend father Tel. number is (00221772492658) If you call tell him you want to speak with me Janny , then rev will send for me in the female hostel. to come and answer your call,As a refugee here i don't have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever, because it is against their law. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE: As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak English very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.

Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.

Yours In Love
Janny Morgan
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:13:50 +0000

the same pics (2)
#270631 by rococo Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:13 pm
Subject: My Dearest one this is my full life story,

Hello My Dearest One,
Thanks for your Immediate response, How are you doing today?
hope fine and perfectly well in health.My name is Miss Janny Jabari Morgan. I am from Sudan in Africa. 24years old, 5ft 8 inches tall, Single never married, black hair and brown eyes.I want to assure you That Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me. What i see in people are Their Personality and Character.I promise you all that makes up a defined and a refined relationship and i have a special reason why I Decided This Immediately contact you after going through your profile which i was well satisfied with. And I Decided that contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am presently living in SENEGAL due to the Civil War Fought in my country some years ago.

My Father (Dr Morgan Jabari was the CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MORGAN & SONS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (KHARTOUM) SUDAN, Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him along with my mother and My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I was not around when this happened, I was at the University where am schooling, I'm doing my first year in accountancy, I then manage to abscond to follow west african country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP ''. And I Decided that contact you, due to the problematic situation Which am passing through here in this camp. We are not Eligible to go out from the camp: unless we took permission. It's just like one staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one I have now is Rev.Collins Benjamin who is the pastor of the (United Church of Christ, Dakar Branch) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since and came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for women & the other one for men.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he Deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank Which he used my name as The next of kin, the amount in question is $ 6.5M (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person That knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

The reverend father Tel. number is ( 00221772492658 ) If you call tell him you want to speak with me Janny, then rev will send for me in the female hostel. to come and answer your call, As a refugee here i do not have any privileged to anything be it money or whatever, because it is against Their law. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident That lead to my being in this situation now took place.

NOTE: As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action Immediately and will educate you more on the way you will assist me receive the money, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent response Indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and do not tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due this confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truth and hard working. I love Angielski language but I would like to know many others if God gives me the opportunity but i speak Angielski very well. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.

Thanks & God bless you, looking forward to your urgent and earliest response and have a pleasant day.
Yours In Love Miss Janny Morgan
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 13:55:53 +0000
"snt004-omc3s40.hotmail.com"
the same (2) pics
#270633 by rococo Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:21 pm
http://www.zorpia.com/profile#!jannybaby0717
zorpia/ janny
25, Dulles, Virginia, United States
Last seen 16 minutes ago

aged 33‑98, in Malaysia.

HI Nice profile Darling can i be your very good friend, if yes please write me at,
( [email protected] ) for more of my photos and about me,
Thanks i hope to Read from you soon, Yours janny
#278783 by malu53 Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:50 pm
tagged
Grace K
Tagline: any love can
Relationship Status:Single
Languages: English, Azərbaycan, Français
Ethnicity: Black

Hello Hi My name is miss Grace,i saw your profile today and became interested in you i will like to be your friend,I will send you my photo and other details for a start.CONTACT ME with my email( [email protected] ) I am waiting for your reply in my yahoo box not in the site.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters Allot in life) i waiting for your respond; [email protected]
#286173 by malu53 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:31 am
hi5
no pic
uid=6037940728

Janny B
Member since January 27 2016
Gender Male
Location Dakar, Senegal

HI Nice profile Darling can i be your very good friend, if yes please write me at, ( jannykbaby22@ hotmail.com ) for more of my photos and about me, Thanks i hope to Read from you soon, Yours janny
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
#286174 by malu53 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:34 am
zorpia
no pic
janny
25, New York City, United States
Last seen 2 days ago
aged 40‑99, in Malaysia.

HI Nice profile Darling can i be your very good friend, if yes please write me at, ( jannykbaby22@ hotmail.com ) for more of my photos and about me, Thanks i hope to Read from you soon, Yours janny
#301187 by malu53 Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:12 pm
Hello my dearest one,
I'm happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the help of a new partner from London who is an international businessman.

Presently I'm in London for investment projects, Meanwhile I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ( $300,000.00 USD ) ( Three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars ) for you I am giving you this money because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me,however i will like you to Feel free and contact United Bank of Africa ( UBA ) Dakar Senegal email: ( [email protected] ) contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service,I kept this $300,000.00 for your past efforts and attempt to assist me in the matter of transfer those days ago. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world. At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD,Take care and remain Blessed.Grace.
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016
#395692 by malu53 Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:41 pm
Hello My Dear
How are you i hope fine?
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner a male friend from UK. Presently I'm in UK for my studies and investment projects with my new partner here in UK, He want to marry me that what he told me i never know his mind, This man never want me to corpperalate with anybody, Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how. But i will not and never forget all your pass effort in helping to get the transfer done, In that regard i said that i must show you some appreciation, You will need to contact UBA office Dakar Senegal I drop you Visa card that contend $ 300,000 (Three Hundred Thousand Dollars)

Name of the officer: Mr Karagbo Umaru.
Email Address: ubabank_dakarsenegal@ aol.com
Telephone: (+221-705021844)

Ask him to send you ATM card, The ATM card contents the sum of $300.000:00. (Three Hundred Thousand USD) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you mad to assist me in the transfer that did not work out for you and i. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with United Bank of Africa, They instruct you on how to send you the ATM card.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment, I am very busy here because i went back to school and moreover this man dont allow me out on my own me i am having problem with him sometime moreover i dont know any body here yet i am new comer, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the officer: Mr Karagbo Umaru. on your behalf to receive that ATM card. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the ATM card to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Miss,Grace .

Image Image

Originating IP: 40.92.68.64
Originating ISP: Microsoft Corporation
City: Helsinki
Country of Origin: Finland
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 20:58:48