Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#269623 by AlanJones Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:35 pm
Reply-to: "Mr.Pius johnson" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962748770

Western Union Money Transfer.
Address: No. 5 Western Avenue Cotonou,
West Africa, Republic Du' Benin

I know it is because of your past effort and experience that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, I raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $89.00 as well.

I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the
remain balance now only $89.00 but I don't see the reason you have to
keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before
because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $89.00 and
leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $89.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, I have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $89.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’t fear as soon as you send the $89.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $89.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

Here Is The Information To Send The Money To Western Union
Money Transfer Below:

Receiver Name :::::::::PETER CHIDUBEM
City :::::::: Cotonuo
State: Porto- Novo
Question :::::::: when
Answer :::::::: today
Amount :::::::: $89.00
Money Transfer Control Number:_______(Mtcn#)
Sender's Name:_____________
Sender's Direct Telephone:_________

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $89.00 today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the
$89.00 I swear.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Pius johnson
PHONE 00229 62748770
(Foreign Operation Manager Western
Union Department Office)
Treat Urgent

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement