Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#269619 by AlanJones Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:28 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968991298

Attention Dear Customer:

The board of this Western Union Office are here to remind and recalled your mind back that you had awaiting fund here with us to transfer to you in daily bases which Mr Victor wanted to claimed last month and you advised this office to arrest Mr Victor because you don't know him,then we agreed with you and you promised to pay the $109.00 usd for transfer charge which is the only delay of the release of this payment to you and you agreed to pay the fee since then we did not hear from you.

So the board of this bank has planed to call back Mr. Victor to come and sign ownership certificate of this fund so that we can change the receiver name to his name but we stated that before the action will be carried out that we need to hear from you first to avoid blame on us.

The total you are to receive from this bank is $2.8Million usd and instruction said that we will be transferring $20,000.00 usd per day which we divided into 5 payments per day to enable us complete the transfer soon.

Finally,if it is your desire to start receiving this payment as from today then i want you to go now and send the fee of $109.00 usd only unless you want us to divert the fund to Mr.Victor.. Contact me on this number : +229-6899-1298 or e-mail me back using this address ([email protected])

1)Your Full Name:.............
2)Country and Mobile #:..........
3)Home/ Office Address:....
4)Profession and Age:.......

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED!

REGARDS,

REV PATRICA FRILES
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS,
ECO BANK PLC WESTERN UNION DEPT

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#270814 by AlanJones Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:52 am

Attention Dear Customer:

The board of this Western Union Office are here to remind and recalled your mind back that you had awaiting fund here with us to transfer to you in daily bases which Mr Victor wanted to claimed last month and you advised this office to arrest Mr Victor because you don't know him,then we agreed with you and you promised to pay the $109.00 usd for transfer charge which is the only delay of the release of this payment to you and you agreed to pay the fee since then we did not hear from you.

So the board of this bank has planed to call back Mr. Victor to come and sign ownership certificate of this fund so that we can change the receiver name to his name but we stated that before the action will be carried out that we need to hear from you first to avoid blame on us.

The total you are to receive from this bank is $2.8Million usd and instruction said that we will be transferring $20,000.00 usd per day which we divided into 5 payments per day to enable us complete the transfer soon.

Finally,if it is your desire to start receiving this payment as from today then i want you to go now and send the fee of $109.00 usd only unless you want us to divert the fund to Mr.Victor.. Contact me on this number : +229-6899-1298 or e-mail me back using this address ([email protected])

REGARDS,
REV PATRICA FRILES
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#274393 by AlanJones Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:08 am

Attention Dear Customer:

The total you are to receive from this bank is $2.8Million usd and instruction said that we will be transferring $20,000.00 usd per day which we divided into 4 payments per day to enable us complete the transfer soon.

REGARDS,

REV PATRICA FRILES
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS,

#277055 by AlanJones Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:12 am

Attention Dear Customer:

So the board of this bank has planed to call back Mr. Victor to come and sign ownership certificate of this fund so that we can change the receiver name to his name but we stated that before the action will be carried out that we need to hear from you first to avoid blame on us. The total you are to receive from this bank is $2.8Million usd and instruction said that we will be transferring $20,000.00 usd per day which we divided into 4 payments per day to enable us complete the transfer soon.

REGARDS,

REV PATRICA FRILES
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS,