Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#269523 by AlanJones Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:38 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22556185156

Thank you so much my dear am and am sorry for the word Mr,my God will surely bless you amen.

My dear the information which i needed from you was your full name,your address and your phone number so that i can send them to the bank of africa where the charity fund was deposited by my late husband before he died.

Then i want you to give me the trust because i have trusted you and that was the reason why i contacted you in this very project so please am expecting to hear from you as quick as possible here is the contact details of the bank you can reach them on there email or through there phone contact.

Then if the bankl contact you make sure that you keep me updated because if i receive your personal details i will send them to them and get you introduced to them as the one who will help me to receive the charity fund. All you need is to fill the bank form and send it back to them so that they can proceed with the transaction, here is the email of the bank you can contact them so that they can tell you more about this very fund may God bless you honey.

[email protected]
phone +225 56185156
Mr Collins Unezeh
Bank Director of the bank

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement