Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#269465 by rococo Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:01 pm
Zorpia/
mrs anabe
36, Cotonou, Benin

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 48‑77, in Poland.

Attention : Beneficiary
We want to accknowlege you once again that resident,compensate you with $950,000,00 Dollars via western union money transfer 9,800 dollars per day I have disscuse with the Bank President Dr YAYI BONI, who gave us authorization permit to transfer $9,800.00 dollars twis per day to your name today ,we want to notify you that money was transfer to you but have problem here in western union micro telex computer asking for IMF Pin Code , so, you are to send the Imf Pin Code fee , so that we activate the payment , before it will be avaliable for pick up by you

Please you don't have any acess to pick up the money because the money we transfer is still on hold you are required IMF Pin code before the money will be avaliable to pick by you there in your country and address there in country , to enable you able to pick up this money ,
so you are to send 385 dollars so that this western union Benin to activate to obtaine the IMF Pin code and give you go ahead to pick it up. We want to notify you that Money was transfer to you , but we are having problem here with the transfer asking for the IMF Pin Code and they required you to obtain the IMF PIN CODE , I here to direct you we the western union Benin have transfer the money but on hold asking IMF PIN CODE .

(M.T.C.N):6368406063
Senders First Name: DALE
Senders Last Name: BUGGINS
Amount :$9,800,00

Finally, you are required to use this bellow information to send us IMF Pin Code fee via western union money transfer .

Receiver Name...........................ANN NWOGU
Country------BENIN
City-----COTONOU
Amount---------385 dollars
Text Question----IN GOD
Text Answer-----WE TRUST

Sender's Name----
Mtcn-------------?

We await your prompt response once you send the imf pin code activation file fee with above information.

Contact
ECO Bank Western Union Money transfer,
Director Mr EDDY MICHAEL
eMAIL: [email protected]
Senior Management - WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
BRANCH ADDRESS: PLOT 117 JEAN PAUL AVENUE
Tel +229- 62654113
mrs anabe

Photo stolen from Shelley Robertson
https://vegangirladventure.wordpress.com/about/
Advertisement

#269466 by rococo Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:02 pm
clone on:-

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/sugar-ba ... ney/sarab5
sarab5 "ready for love"
(Next birthday in 2 weeks)
Marital Status: Divorced
Race: Caucasian
Downey, California, United States
Libra zodiac sign Libra
Seeking SugarDaddy 51 - 80
Income: $0 to $100,000
Body & Height: Average 5'6" 168 cm

About Me and what I'm Looking For:
I just want to meet a decent guy. Hope that happens.

pic above :lol: