Information on romance scams and scammers.
#269308 by malu53 Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:13 am
FB
uid:]steve.adamkies.1
Steve Adam Kies
Works at Construction engineer
Studied at Shrewsbury College
Past: Northglenn High School
Lives in Dover, Delaware
From Ocala, Florida
Widowed
Family Members Kelvin Adam Kies, Son

About Steve
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner...

Favorite Quotes

Make hay while sun shines...

profile from September 12

Image <<< Kevin Patrick Buxton, UK actor and presenter
Advertisement

#269309 by malu53 Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:15 am
Good morning xxx...how you doing and how was your night??? sorry I'm writing you now being busy with work and trying to get alot of things fixed at this point in time,How about we text each other or probably give you a call and see how things go.here is my cell number 302-481-9442
Incase it escape your mind,this is Steve Adam Kies hope you respond back as soon as you get my email,Have a lovely day ahead!!!
Steve
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015
#269310 by malu53 Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:16 am
phone number 302-481-9442

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC DE
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2009-03-24
Owner City and State NEWARK, DE
#269312 by malu53 Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:20 am
matchdoctor
Steve475
55-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 65
Dover, Delaware, United States
Last Activity: 2 weeks ago

about myself:
I'm Steve Adam Kies...I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor.. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner...
willing to relocate: Perhaps, if it was for the right person

marital status: Widowed
seeking relationship: Long term relationship
looking for a match: Anywhere

Appearance
height: 5'10 (178cm)
weight: 165 lbs (75kg)
bodyart: Hidden tattoo
Background
education: Bachelor's degree
ethnicity: Caucasian
living status: Living with kids
has children: Yes
how many: One
about my children:
My son is my world and happiness...
job: Labor/Construction

about my work:
My job is time demanding alot...I work 10 hours a day and do have a lot of meetings
income: $100,001 to $150,000

my idea of a great date:
Oh wow..... there are sooo many scenarios I could mention here and each depends on where the friendship/relationship was as to the idealness of it. I like romance either way so anything where we would have a little privacy to talk and stare into each others eyes. ;-)

the person I would like to meet:
The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well.