Information on romance scams and scammers.
#269293 by AlanJones Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:56 pm
Romance Scammer - Wolfe Larry Leroy

Facebook Profile - https://www.facebook.com/wolfe.larryleroy.10

Facebook Chat

am from United state am from California i have a son. he is 12. his name is terry
am a single parent taking care of him alone. I'm a widow i lost my wife 4 years ago she died after our separation.

am currently in iraq for military peace keeping

i dont know how to tell you this love
There is an opportunity that came up an inheritance from my lawyers late client,which we dont have to miss
and i want to involve your sister and you in this golden opportunity…he ask me in confidence that if i can
provide some one i can trust from the state,to inherit the deposit his late client deposited in Barclays bank
before she died…..the bank has written my lawyers several times to provide the next of kin to this deposit or
failure to do so the despot will be reversed to the government as an unclaimed despot since his late client died
along with with her family in a car accident in UNITED KINGDOM…Ok baby i will like the lawyer to place your name
as tye next of kin so that we can retrieve the money from the bank and my lawyer requested that after retrieving
this money from the bank we will share the money 40% goes for him 40% goes for us and 10 % goes for the charity
and 10% goes for the legal expenses because the amount of the money is 6.8million US dollars Ok i will ask the
lawyer to send me the email now honey so you can contact him we have a huge amount of money there and such opportunity
has never come before in my life i want to stop working here and i am sure we can start a good family with that money
and your sister can join us honey i am very happy

honey remember i told you about the ring and the money the UN reard us with did i?
okay ever since they reward us the teliban has be attacking us all day trying to steal it from us love am so scared
i dont want to loss it honey

baby is alot of money that is with me right here.
is over 28500 usd and your precious ring love am worry i dont want to loss it honey
i will pay for everything love
honey there is a crises going on right here and i will look for a way to see it i can get
a delivery company so that i will deliver it to you love

honey i have see one private company what they said is a details of you
like your full name, house address, phone number and email address love please i want you
to send it to me as soon as you can thank you

Stolen photo used

Details of the fake courier used by this scammer can be found here - viewtopic.php?p=269222#p269222

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#269295 by malu53 Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:31 am
pic stolen from former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown
/townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2014/04/02/new-hampshire-brown-files-paperwork-to-run-for-senate-n1817912
#317668 by malu53 Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:45 am
what33
Seth Carlson
Boston, Massachusetts, United States