Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#269208 by AlanJones Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:26 am
Tel. No.: +22679592652

My trustee friend i have received your email with lots of excitement thank my god will bless you and your family over my condition here, because when I sent the letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue I have my passport with me here. My wicked uncle conspired with my stepmother and sold my father's properties,

My trustee so firstly i am here in Burkina Faso were my father deposit 11.5M Dollars in my name as the beneficiary/Next of Kin and I have gone to the ECO Bank in Burkina Faso to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager advised me to appoint a reliable investment partner to handle the transaction on my behalf due to my refugee status does not warrant me to make the claim myself for safety purposes and best utility of the fund I am presently staying in refugee camp under the protection of U.N.H.C.R here in Burkina Faso.so I am emailing you from the office of the coordinator in the refugee Mission Camp, I told the coordinator Mr. Idris Ali about my Communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day,

My trustee Presently I have no phone but if you want to hear my voice you can call me with the office number of the coordinator +226 79 59 26 52 here in the refugees camp and ask of Miss Maria bless Justin Yak that stays in the female hostel block G12 when you will call me. Life here in the Refugee camp is very difficult for me; I cannot eat two times a day here in the refugee camp, my trustee friend I am really suffering here it makes me cry each day and night when I look at my condition here, but I know that with you I will soon come out from this my present condition and have a new life with you, I have been in the bank for several times and I was informed by the director of the bank that before this fund will be transferred I must have to present a foreign partner that will stand on behalf of me as my trustee.

My trustee, an advice from my father before his death. I have already make up my mind to come over to your country since you have already decided to help me so I appreciate all your promises to help me ,I pray that Allah will give you the courage and the heart to help me out,

About me:

1)I am Miss Mariam bless Justin Yak 24 years old girl from (Sudan) Concerning this transaction the Bank manager and i am assuring you it is not going to bring any problem now or future About my Education, I was admitted in the University in 2007 there I did my one year subject in accountancy before the Death of my beloved parents, and I will like to continue as soon as I relocate to your country, because this is a promise I promise to my father, My trustee friend I need your information so that i can send you the letter of trustee which you will fill with your bank account information and send it to the ECOBANK as my good trustee

FULL NAME,????????
AGE?????????
ADDRESS ???????
OCCUPATION???????
TELEPHONE NUMBER??????
COUNTRY??????

I am waiting for your information so that I can send the letter of trustee to you which you will and send to the ECOBANK as my good trustee for the transfer of my father?s fund into your own bank account as my trustee and please remember that you should keep this only to Yourself till the money has been transferred, I do not want anyone to know about it, you know that they are so many wicked people in the World that they will see good thing coming to you and they will stop it, I am a living witness so promise me that you will keep it to yourself so that the whole transfer will be O.K.

Meanwhile, my prayer is that we conclude this project successfully so I can come over for foreign investment and to further my education. Please I want you to also send a copy of your recent pictures to me also for our recognition hence I know that we shall be meeting soonest.

Best regards.

Miss Mariam bless Justin Yak

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement