Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#268976 by AlanJones Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22668874958

Hello Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Allen Ibrahim Manager Audit and Account Department of ADB Bank, AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of USD $15.2 Million (Fifteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer in the bank.Since we got information about his death the year 5 January 2009, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money, because the bank management cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learn't that all his supposed next of kin or relation is not away of this fixed deposit.the owner of this fund German billionaire Adolf Merckle has committed suicide on 5 January 2009 by throwing himself in front of a train near his hometown and his family,wife and kids is not away of this fixed deposit.
for more information you can visit web site

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/01/ ... JI20090106

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after many years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the bank deceased customer was a foreigner, and a citizen of my country can not stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I agree that we shall share in ratio 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account and your full support, with good ideas and every necessary support during the bank processing, and then 60% would be for me, thereafter I will visit your country for my own share.Please, you are advised to keep this top secret as I am still in service working with the bank for security reason until we conclude this deal successfully.You can open a new bank account for this project, or if you have any current bank account it can also serve.
Note: this business can only take the bank 7 bank working days depending on our seriousness and commitment with the bank to enable the release the funds to you as the next of kin to the bank deceased customer been the depositor of the funds for safety and subsequent disbursement.

I will be monitoring the whole transfer processing here in the bank as an insider until you confirm the funds in your bank account, and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you may advice us to invest write me urgently so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we shall handle this project.

Finally,I will be drafting an application form of claim that you ought to quickly complete the application letter with your data and your banking information where you would like this USD$15.2 m. to be transferred subsequent to the bank approval,as soon as i receive the following information’s listed below::

(1) Your Full names:
(2)Your Nationality:
(3)Your city:
(4)Your Private phone number:
(5)Your Current residential address:
(6)Your Occupation:
(7)Your Age and Sex:

This is to enable me to locate you for my own share.

Waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Mr Allen Ibrahim

+22668874958

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement