Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#268920 by AlanJones Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221764814888

Hello dear,
I Guess you are doing great.
I'm very sorry that i could not reply your mail in time i was very busy in office with Hope Worldwide,

I got some gifts and items from the organization, your thought just came in my mind and I decided to send some to you as presents. Actually I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be useful to you. And also to register in your heart that I came first among your friends.

I sent the gift through a friend and also a Co_worker, Rev,Sister Rosemary Nelson As she went to Senegal yesterday for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Senegal with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.

yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held here and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you When she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Haiti, Hope Worldwide Aid support to Haiti.

I believe where the Rev, Sister Rosemary Nelson is residing (the Senegal) might be closer to you or your residence country. You should contact her via email: ([email protected]) and if possible discuss with her on phone :(+221764814888) regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send her the following while writing to her.
Your Full name ,--------
Home Address -------
Telephone number ------

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the pack, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and belief you gonna appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of this item in one way or the other. The content of the pack are 2 Toshiba laptops computer, 3 Apple Ipad, 2 Galaxy X6, AN ENVELOPE, Video Camera and some jewelries. I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev,Sister Rose Nelson to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was traveling.

Open the pack of one of the laptop to bring out the envelop which I put inside, it contains some of my recent photos and that of my family members and a surprise gift which I don't want to disclose to you till you see it, leaving it at home my brother will do away with then OK.

Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware. I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested. I will get to you when i come back.
Yours truly,
Dr. Olivia Michelle.
Email:([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement