Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#234443 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:13 am

I've a transaction of $50 Million USD that will be of good benefit for both of us,so kindly response for more details.

Regards,
Matooq,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#234444 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:14 am
Accountant,
(SG-SSB ) Société Générale - Social Security Bank
Abossey Okai Branch,

Attn:XXX ,

Thank You for your listing hear,as it might interest you to know that i am Mr.Matooq Bakoosh,a citizen of Saudi-Arabia,who work with (SG-SSB ) Société Générale - Social Security Bank as an Accountant,as you might not know me very well but by the end of this transaction you shall be thankful knowing somebody like me. During the end of our auditing of accounts at my branch Bank last year ending, I came across a ghost account, in which the account reads the sum of $50,000,000.00 ( Fifty Million United States Dollars ).

I continued in my search and discovered that this said account was owned by one of our deceased customers and there was no next of kin affixed at the time of the deposit.Although personally i kept this information's secret within myself to enable the whole plan and idea be profitable and successful during execution and it's my obligations to send financial reports to our headquarters' . Before then i decided to place this money in what we call SUSPENSE account without any beneficiary.as a Senior Officer in the Bank I cannot directly claim this money here in Accra, on this ground I contact you for us to work together, so that you can assist and receive this money at any of your nominated Bank account for us to share.

I have so placed this fund for the sharing 45% for you 45% for i and the remaining 10% for any miscellaneous expenses in the course of the transaction. I will also want you to understand that it is 100% risk free and legally blinded. It will strictly be bank to bank transfer; all I need from you is to represent the real depositor of this fund in our bank, so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

However, if my offer is granted by you, please do furnish me with the following information's:Your Full Name, Occupation & Position, Residential & Mailing Address, Date of Birth & Age ,Place of Birth & Residing Area, Marital Status, Gender,Mobile/Tel/Fax Numbers,Nationality,Name of Your Next of Kin and Next of Kin E-mail address,to enable me affix them in our account data file, so that you will be recognized in our bank as a customer before the onward transfer will be made.Attached files are my passport photograph,Staff Identity Card for your perusal.

Best Regards,
Matooq Bakoosh

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#234620 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:28 am
Hi Dear XXX,

I received your information with good fate and have affixed them in our account data file,as you are now fully recognized as a customer in our bank (SG-SSB ) Société Générale - Social Security Bank,Abossey Okai Branch Ghana with an account holder's name:XXX and Escrow account holder No:1600300-002259,so i will advice you to contact the bank,to close the mentioned account and transfer the funds to your account,Below is the details to contact the Bank:

International Money Transfer Department,
(SG-SSB) Société Générale - Social Security Bank Limited
35, Sixth Avenue North Ridge Road, Accra – Ghana
Tel.: (+233-23) 689-9584
Fax :(+233-57) 880-7321
E-mail: [email protected]

Note:the name of the contact person ( Public Relation's & Transfer Officer ) is Prof.Gabriel Morgan and corporate with him to enable us get this funds transferred to your account at the earliest time.Thanks for your co-operation.

Your earliest response will be highly appreciated

Best Regards,
Matooq Bakoosh
+233 24 3601 243

+233243601243
+233236899584
+233578807321

#234621 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:35 am
The suggested letter the scammer wants the victim to write to the fake bank

To the Management of
Fax :(+233-57) 880-7321
E-mail: [email protected]

Re: Application for closure of an account with the Bank

To whom it may Concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am XXX,of XXX Owner Account No:1600300-002259 with the available balance of US$50,000,000.00 ( Fifty Million United States Dollars ) in a your bank (SG-SSB) Société Générale - Social Security Bank (Ghana) Limited.I had planned on using this funds for an investment project there in Ghana,but my health has changed those plans and i wish to closed the mentioned account and transfer the available funds to my local account with the details below:

(THEN YOU WRITE YOUR RECEIVING ACCOUNT DETAILS )

Thank you for your diligence.I look forward to utilizing your service for the future as in the past.

Yours faithfully Customer,
XXX

#234622 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:38 am
ATTACHED FILE IS DEPOSIT SLIP FOR YOUR SCRUTINY.

#234623 by AlanJones Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:39 am
Have you contacted the bank as instructed ?,pls update me ASAP.

Regards,

#234699 by AlanJones Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:29 am
OK,i wait your update as you write them.

Regards,

#234794 by AlanJones Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:51 pm
Have you write them?,pls update.

Regards,

#234921 by AlanJones Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:29 pm
From: Société Générale - Social Sécurity Bank Ghana - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233236899584

Attn:XXX,

This is to officially inform you as our off-shore client that we acknowledge your Transfer Application request of transferring funds from your Escrow Account No:1600300-002259 with the origin Bank and the Management of (SG-SSB) Société Générale - Social Security Bank (Ghana Branch) has reviewed your account status to confirm your dormant available balance sum of $50,000,000.00 ( Fifty Million United States Dollars Only ).

Hereafter,we are informing you that with the banking laws in Republic of Ghana,as it was enacted that funds in a dormant account has to be re-activate before debit/withdrawal or swift transfer will be made,as it might interest you to know that your account has been rendered dormant.Dormancy of account is when an account is not functioning over a period of months or years,as this is according to the banking policy in Republic of Ghana and also refer to the banking law of 2005 PNDCL 184 (No.16) Act, 826.

As a matter of fact, you are therefore advise as our valued customer to re-activate your dormant account with the origin Bank (SG-SSB) Société Générale - Social Security Bank (Ghana Branch),before the transfer will be made immediately from your Escrow account to your account and the re-activation charges for your dormant account is calculated with the exchange rate of 1.35631 in our banking ratio to the sum of $1,650.00 ( One Thousand,Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars Only ) and the Management request that for fast and reliable means,as you are to send this fee through the transfer of Money-Gram or Western Union with our authorized staff cashier details as follows:Julius WILLIAMS destination to ACCRA GHANA and thereafter scan us the payment receipt for clarification and record purpose.

We awaits your prompt response to facilitate the activation of your dormant account for the immediate electronic transfer to your designated account without any further delay .We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might as cause you as our customer, but please help us to serve you better.You can call the Public Relation's & Transfer Officer ( Prof.Gabriel Morgan ) with customer's service line below for more details.

Yours in Service
Prof.Gabriel Morgan

#237148 by AlanJones Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:16 am
Attn:XXX,

It might interest you to know that the required re-activation fee of $1,650.00 ( One Thousand,Six Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars Only ) has already marked in your telegraphic file to be remitted through the transfer of Money-Gram or Western Union under endorsement approval order and cancelling it to grant your wish will result unwarranted question from our correspondent/merge bank at the clearing house.

However,the Management of (SG-SSB) Société Générale - Social Sécurity Bank (Ghana) Limited sincerely apologized for any inconveniences this might cause you as our distant customer and plead you to help us to serve you better.Below is details of remittance again:

Information:
Receiver: Julius WILLIAMS
Address: 35, Sixth Avenue North Ridge Road, Accra – Ghana
City: Accra
Amount: $1,650 USD
Question: What for ?
Answer: Activation

Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in Service
Prof.Gabriel Morgan

#237245 by AlanJones Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 am
Sorry,i 've been sick and admitted at the hospital,pls what is the position of our transaction now.

Matooq

#237604 by AlanJones Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:02 am
Please take it easy with them to avoid cancellation of this transaction,so please come down and follow their instructions to enable us actualized our dreams and get this fund transferred to your account OK.

#268752 by AlanJones Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:19 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233244962401

This message might meet you in utmost surprise,however,it's just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction.I am Dr.Matooq Bakoosh,a citizen of Saudi-Arabia who
lives and work in Accra as a banker by profession and currently
holding the post of Director of Auditing in Accounting Unit Department
of our bank (UBA) United Bank for Africa Plc.I have the
opportunity of transferring the amount of $45,500,000.00 ( Forty-Five
Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) to our bank
customer who died along with his entire family on 31st July 2000 in a
plane crash. You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by
clicking on this web site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

However, I am inviting you for a business deal where this funds can be
shared between us in the ratio of 50/50,under top-secret and i will
also want you to understand that it is 100% risk free and legally
blinded,as it will strictly be bank to bank transfer;so kindly furnish
me with the information:Your full Name,Occupation & Position,Residential
& Office Address, Date of Birth & Age ,Place of Birth & Residing,
Marital Status & Name of Wife & No.of Children (IF ANY) ,Gender,Scan valid
identity card,identification picture,Mobile/Cell/ Tel/Fax
Numbers,Nationality,Name of Your Next of Kin and E-mail address,to
enable me affix them in our account data file, so that you will be
recognize in our bank as a customer and fund beneficiary before the
onward transfer will be made to your account.

Regards,
Dr.Matooq Bakoosh
Call/SMS:+233244962401
E-mail:[email protected]