Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#268385 by AlanJones Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:16 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22504734145

My Dear XXX,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund retrieved and also transferred under the cooperation of a Church from Paraguay

Presently I am in Paraguay for my Medication Treatment with part of the money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past effort and attempts to assist me transfer those funds in the past, despite that it failed us somehow,

Before making the journey to Paraguay with the Church Pastor that came to assisted me in getting the funds retrieved, I left a total sum of $350, 000, 00 Dollars in a cheque for you, in the hand of my Pastor in Abidjan.

I left this cheque for you in other to compensate you for your past effort and assistance in getting the fund transfer, only that it desperately failed us somehow, I really appreciate your past effort at that time, So feel free to get in touch with the Pastor Johnson Williams, so that he can send the cheque to you.

Contact him as soon as you read this message because I have already instructed him to send the cheque to you as soon as you get in touch with him, Please do update me as soon as you received the cheque, so that we can share the joy together, In the moment, I'm in Paraguay Right now taking my treatment under the church that came to Assist me.

THIS IS THE CONTACT OF THE PASTOR.

Rev Pastor Johnson Williams
(President & founder)
Holy Apostolic Church of God.
Post Box No.30 A.P., Dist,
Sreenivasa Complex
(Upstairs),
Opp. Eco Bank,
Treichville Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.
Phone; ...... 00225 04734145
Mail. [email protected]

Kindly do inform me as soon as you received that cheque, May God be with you.

Please always remember me in your prayer, and contact the pastor right away by phone and Email.

Yours Faithfully and Beloved

Mrs Nadia Thompson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement