Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268336 by malu53 Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:08 pm
Sweetzoe604
28 Years, Woman seeking a Man
Arlington, TX, USA

I am a very sociable, responsible and goal-oriented lady. I enjoy every day of my life and I firmly believe we should look at the bright side of a road all the time. I am very many sided and I enjoy exploring new things and having new experience. I am tender, attentive, loving, caring, supportive, sweet and delicate. I am honest, sincere, faithful and I have good sense of humor. Creation is my passion because of my profession (you see, I can even write poems!) and I like creating new things, designs and styles all the time. I try to make the world more beautiful by helping people to discover their uniqueness and inner beauty. You can always rely on me and be sure I will never betray you. I am romantic, charming and seductive so if you are ready, I offer you to start knowing each other right now

More about Sweetzoe604
Looks: Very good looking
Height: 5' 2"
Eyes: Black Eyes :lol:
Body type: Athletic build Body
What describes me the best: Easy going, Smart, Intelligent, Cool and fun attitude
Looking for: Serious Relationship
I speak: English
Ethnicity: White, non-Hispanic
Religion: Christian
Education: Some college

Image <<< Alison Angel

well documented on RS and elsewhere

You are a goal-oriented and serious man who is reliable and who knows that he is a family leader. You are a man who will let me feel that I am a tender lady and I am cared of and protected. You are mature and be able to solve any problem. Your age is not important for me because age is only a number saying nothing about your personal qualities, your experience and your personality in common. Your appearance is not important either as well as your height and weight. But you are attentive, loving, faithful and you look for a real lady who will make you the happiest man in the world and make you feel as a king. So, if you were looking for this kind of a lady, you have found her already because it is me! Don't hesitate to get back to me or text me, and you can add me on yahoo messenger with [email protected] my phone 9563076018
with the same pic on
https://www.pinterest.com/sweetzoe604/
Advertisement

#268338 by malu53 Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:13 pm
flirtbox.com
from Nolan, TX

kwink.com
from Anchorage, AK

hepays.com & lovemany.com & singlepolish & DMF
Texas, USA

waplog.com
United States , Georgia

mobifriends.com
Sweetwater, TN

pics used on the various profiles

Image Image

Image Image
#268339 by malu53 Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:22 pm
phone number 956-307-6018

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC TX
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2010-10-20
Owner City and State Dallas, TX
#268354 by rococo Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:50 pm
[email protected] :arrow: Zorpia/
noah
28, Gainesville, Georgia, United States
Last seen 3 hours ago
Sexual Orientation Straight
EthnicityCaucasian (white)

Looking for a date or a relationship with a man
aged 35‑80, in United States.

Interests
One That Would Appreciate Having A Wife That Would Love Him In A Way That He's Not Been Loved Before.
Considerate Of Others Needs

I Am A Nice Woman Seeking For A Caring And Honest Man To Spend Th Rest Of My Life With.i Am Looking For A Man That Is Tender Hearted Kind
http://www.singlepolish.com/sweetzoe604
sweetzoe604
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:Texas
:D pic malu53 wrote