Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268076 by rococo Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:05 pm
Zorpia / harin
53, Kharkov, Ukraine
Last seen 19 minutes ago

Looking at all with someone
aged 38-90 in Slovenia.

My name is mr. Harry potter from Barbados. I have something important to discuss with you but it should be done through email and i will give you the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address: ([email protected]). Best Regards,
Mr. Harry Potter
Image << stolen from Bob Burg (author)

facebook.com/profile.php?id=1179168783
Alan J e kson
He listens to Miley Cyrus, Black Eyed Peas and Justin Bieber

Comment: Alan Jekson - May 11, 2010 ·
ME MSM [email protected] OK
Advertisement

#268127 by rococo Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:20 am
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Hello,
I thank you for your response to my message to you. I am an account officer with the Barclays Bank Plc. As I told you in my previous message, the fund in question is owned by Husson who is late now. He did not mention or stated anyone as his family member while making this deposit because he did not know that such a thing will happen to him. This was the bbc news about the incident.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-12728400. He was an oil merchant and a contractor. He came to Ghana for an oil exploration from the United Arab Emirate before he made the deposit through his Swiss account in Switzerland. He was aged 57 when he died. He made this deposit as a fixed deposit, And because he has no next of kin to the account, so that is the reason why I contacted you so that you can stand as the Beneficiary to the account so that the fund will be claimed by you. This is an Opportunity for both of us. As I told you, as the account relation officer to Husson. I have the information of the account and the documents of the fund and as an insider in the bank; I have also kept a close look on the account since the fund was deposited and since the death of Husson. I have also search for his relatives without a success and that is why I contacted you because you have the same name with him and that makes it easier for you to partner with me in this regards. The information of the account will be passed on to you later.

First of all, what I am going to do is that, I will program your name as the Beneficiary to the account. I will put your name as a relation to Husson And by so doing our bank; The Barclays Bank will know you as the only one to inherit Husson account. As soon as I program your name in the data base of our bank, I will look for a reputable lawyer that will stand for you to secure the affidavit of claim and change of ownership that will give you the legal right to claim the fund. I will also want to know if you can be able to travel, so that you can come over here. And you and the lawyer can go to the court and the bank together. As soon as the lawyer gets the affidavit of claim from the court, and he will show it to the bank, the bank will then look into the system and in the file of Husson and they will find out that you are the next of kin to him because I have programmed your name already in the system and they will not have any other choice than to refer you to the Remittance department at the headquarters that will transfer the fund to your residential account in your country and into the account that you will provide for them. I will come over to your country as soon as the fund is transferred to your account.

There is no risk in it. So you have to free your mind from risk. Send me the scan copy of any one of these your identification.[ International Passport, National identification or Drivers License or work identification]. I will do the documentation in the bank and will then send you the information of the account. Then you will contact a lawyer here that will stand for you in the court of Justice to obtain an affidavit of claim and change of ownership. The document that the lawyer will get from the court will protect you when the fund arrives in your account. This is practically a deal between me and you and no one else not even the lawyer that you will contact here will know about the origin of the money. And also I will not want the lawyer to know about me because I am the insider in the bank. I want you to know that if we do not claim this fund, the bank authorities will take it as soon as they find out that Husson is late and they will close the account because no one will ask them about it. These are the type of opportunity they look out for to enrich themselves.

My details are:
(1) Full Name: Mr. Harry potter
(2) My Ghana Contact Address: 18 Adum Avenue, Ghana
(3) My Barbados address: St.Ann's Garrison,st.michael Bridgetown,Barbados
(3) Occupation: Banker
(4) Marital Status: Married
(5) Phone number number: +233-554549477
(6)Date of birth: 1st january, 1962

This is a deal that will benefit both of us. We have to share the fund as soon as it arrives in your account. 50% for me and 50% for you. And so we can invest in charity which you will be part of the investor. I know that you may not know Husson but I will pass on to you some information of the account as soon as I received the scan copy of your Identification. And as well when I programmed your name as the next of kin to the account. I want you to treat these very urgent and keep this very transaction secret to ensure smooth and free transfer of the fund to your account. I would not want anybody to know about it until we complete it. All I need is your optimum cooperation and trust so that we can work together. Thanks as I wait for your response. And if you have any question regarding this transaction, you are free to ask and also call me as soon as possible so that we can talk on phone and also send me the following:

Your full name:
phone number:

Best regards
Harry Potter
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:13:15 +0000
"snt004-omc3s30.hotmail.com"