Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#226214 by AlanJones Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:03 pm
XXX,

Sequel to my last message in the morning today, I did the necessary consultations today regarding the demand for the Money Laundering and Terrorist clearance Certificate as requested by the Netherlands financial Monitoring authorities. I explained to them that the money is a Donation for Charity work from sick lady that the fund is not meant for sponsoring terrorist organization neither does it has anything to do money laundering. I even tendered the authorization letter issued by Mrs. Nancy Mitchell indicating that it is Donation for charity work. They rejected my claim and denied my petition insisted that the two clearances must be obtained. They said that the fund is going to individual bank account that the money is not going to a Charity organization account, that had it been that the money is going to a Charitable Organization bank account that is only when it is exempted from providing such clearances. That some people are using charity donation as an excuse to launder illicit money and base on these reasons, the two clearances must be provided. Subsequently, as it stands, there is nothing we can do rather than abide by the financial law and obtain the clearances since there is no substantial evidence to prove that the money is going to Charity organization account.

I then made an inquiry on the requirement to issue the two clearance certificates. They said that the official fee which must be paid to get the two clearances is 0.1% of the total fund ($45M) that is transferred which amounts to $45,000(Forty Five Thousand Dollars only). This fee must be paid to get the clearances. I requested that they should deduct the fee from the principal amount, they said no, that it is not done that way that the FUND is on hold pending when the issue of clearance is settled, that if the beneficiary fails to provide the clearances, that it proves that their suspicions are right and they will initiate the process of prosecution. XXX, Mrs. Mitchell is in very bad shape now and I would not bother her for any money. You are to arrange and send the fee so that I will apply to get the required clearances. Let me know when you can do so so that I can get account details to send to you.

I wait to hearing from you.

Tom Duncan

Thomas Duncan
Personal Injury; Insurance Defense; Banking Law;
Family Law; Criminal Law; Probate; Trusts and Estates;
Wills; Guardianships; Contracts; Torts; Litigation;
Mortgages; Real Estate
Office: King's Court, 12 King Street Leeds, England
Direct telephone+44.746.662.0151
Email:[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#226289 by AlanJones Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:14 am
XXX,

I understand you your psotion. Yes, you must definitely deduct it when the fund comes to you. Below is the account as requsted. If it will be posiible for you do make the transfer between today and tomorrow so that we can finish the transaction by next week.

BANK NAME: ING BANK.
BANK ADDRESS: OSDORPERPLEIN 113, 1068 SP AMSTERDAM
ACCOUNT NAME: ANNA MALGORATA KLABISZ.
ACCOUNT NO: 688 199 674.
IBAN NO: NL 55INGB 688199674.
SWIFT CODE/BIC NO: INGBNL2A.
PAYMENT ADVICE: EXPRESS TRANSFER.
AMOUNT : $45,000.00

Sincerely
Tom

Thomas Duncan
Mortgages; Real Estate

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#226453 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:32 am
XXX,

Your message well understood. Do it as soon as you can possible do. The letter they sent indicated that you have two weeks mandate to provide the clearances. I wait for message when you are ready so that I can follow up.

Regards,
Tom Duncan

#226517 by AlanJones Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:19 am
XXX

I have cross checked the IBAN number and your bank was right. They ommitted (0) . here is the currect IBAN.
Sorry for the error. it was from the sender.

BANK NAME: ING BANK.

BANK ADDRESS: OSDORPERPLEIN 113, 1068 SP AMSTERDAM

ACCOUNT NAME: ANNA MALGORATA KLABISZ.

ACCOUNT NO: 0688 199 674.

IBAN NO: NL 55INGB 0688199674.

SWIFT CODE/BIC NO: INGBNL2A.

PAYMENT ADVICE: EXPRESS TRANSFER.

AMOUNT : $45,000.00

Regards
Tom
Thomas Duncan
Mortgages; Real Estate

#226697 by AlanJones Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:25 am
Sir,

Thanks for your reply. confrim to me when it is done so that I will follow up with the bank.

Tom

Thomas Duncan
Mortgages; Real Estate

#228514 by AlanJones Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:56 pm
From [email protected]

ABN AMRO BANK NV NETHERLANDS.
www.abnamrobank.nl
Our Reference: SA/3/0876X7652/10NL
Your Payment Ref: FMF/FFCPC/ES/8180GB63
Tele/Fax:+31 638 394 438
Telephone:+31 659 283 139 +31 659 283 139
Email: [email protected]

TO: XXX
Nationality: XXX
Email: XXX
Date: 24-11-2014.

SUBJECT: RE: RECEIPT OF STOP ORDER.

Dear Value Customer,

Sir
RE: REMINDER ORDER

We write to inform you officially that we are not comfortable with your continues silence or negligence over your transaction with us.

Do write to clarify your stand over the said transaction, so as to enable us decide on your file.

Failure to respond promptly as expected, will lead to total cancellation of your transaction.

Thanks for banking with us.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Lisa de Jong.
(Foreign payment Director)

N.B: The information contained in this email message is being transmitted to and is intended for the use of only the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete. Copyright 2014 - Abnamro Bank NV. All Rights Reserved.

#228678 by AlanJones Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:10 am
From customers serv.desk - [email protected]

www.abnamrobank.nl

TO: XXX.
Date:25-11-2014.

SUBJECT: CONFIRMATION OF TRANSFER.

Dear Value Customer,

We write to inform you that we are still waiting for your urgent responses so as to enable us decide on your file.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for banking with us,

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Lisa de Jong.

N.B: The information contained in this email message is being
transmitted to and is intended for the use of only the individual(s) to
whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately delete. Copyright 2014 -
Abnamro Bank NV. All Rights Reserved.

#228779 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:04 am
www.abnamrobank.nl

TO: XXX
Date:26-11-2014.

Dear Value Customer,

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your sent message, preferably we will like you to put everything you are saying and your decision in writing then send to us.

This is because we are ready to take final decision on your file as we cannot continue with your continues negligence.

Thanks for banking with us,

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Lisa de Jong.

#267903 by AlanJones Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:28 pm
Tel. Nos.: +31638394438 & +31659283139

www.abnamrobank.nl

TO: XXX.
Date:15-09-2015.

Attention: Sole Beneficiary,

We have finally resolved to confiscate your consignment due to your continues negligence and silence over your transaction with us.
Your package worth over huge sum million of united state dollars has been screened for confiscation, due to your cold attitude or in seriousness over your transaction.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the high court Den Haag for execution of the action as directed by our company auditing team.

Henceforth our noble firm will not be held responsible for any bleach of contract or inability to carry out our duties as supposed.

We hope that you understand us better.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Lisa De Jong.