Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#267898 by AlanJones Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:16 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22998758515 & +22968771889

United States of America Embassy Benin Republic
Rue Caporal Bernard Anani, 01 BP 2012, Cotonou, Benin
Tel: (+229) 98-75-85-15
Fax: (+229) 68-77-18-89

Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday:
8:00 - 12:30 / 1:30 - 5:00 P.M.
Friday: 8:00 A.M. - 1:30P.M.

SPECIAL NOTICE:

Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experiences with various 'scam artists' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money. The activities of these 'scam artists' has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. I was informed of your dealing with several agencies who wanted to take actions on you. I have resolved the issues with them. You are saved from their troubles from henceforth. All you need do now is to kindly follow this single step I am asking you to take, and see this whole issue come to an end within few-days. An official meeting was held with the (IMF), the President of Benin and Minister of Finance and also the E.F.C.C concerning unpaid and unclaimed funds to foreign beneficiaries, just like you. I was very much annoyed when I found out that you have been through much yet you never received your funds and that prompted me to help you. I shall be coming to your country for an Official Meeting and I will be bringing your funds of us$2.5 million along with me through United States Diplomatic Mission to your home address. This time, I will not go through Customs because as a USA Ambassador to Benin, I am a USA Government Agent and I have the Veto Power to go through customs. Send me this information to ensure it is same with what is here in your file ( or to

effect change of address or phone ) so as to avoid wrong delivery when am coming to your home address:

1. Your Full Name
2. Cell Phone Number
3. Country
4. Address where you want me to bring the package to your residence home.

Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you in United State, in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic you have dealt with. I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in Benin as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States is cheated by Benin Republic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluding that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature. Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you, without any hitch. Please do not allow this mission to die off because of $110.00 dollars. The $110.00 is simply for your funds to be insured, that is INSURANCE COVER. This is a little sum for me to pay if it where in my power to, but according to government rules for international claims, the beneficiary must pay directly to prove that the money is not going to someone else but the owner. So please, you might have spent a lot regarding this in the past, don't let ordinary $110.00 crush this long awaited dreams.

I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your payment of $2.5 million dollars upon my arrival with the package in United State. I will use my position and personality to deposit the $2.5 million dollars into your bank account, without questioning from the Financial Monitoring Authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed. Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin Republic you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I came from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United States. Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $110 (one hundred and ten Dollars) today.

You are to send it through Western Union with below payment info; Do not use Money Gram since

it is not proximal to the receiver

Receivers Name=====Lucas Igba
Country============Benin Republic
City===============Cotonou
Text Question======Good
Text Answer=======News
Amount=============$110 ONLY.
MTCN Number========
SENDER'S NAME======
SENDER'S ADDRESS===

Looking forward to hearing from you immediately. I'll be leaving Benin Early Friday Morning, which is 18th September 2015 with your Trunk Box containing your funds if ONLY you send the insurance cover fee. Our meeting with our dear President ? Barack Obama? will commence next week at the White House and so I have to ensure that I get to the USA as soon as possible. Text all payment details by Phone to (+229) 98-75-85-15 for security reasons if possible please or you can send them through email. Call me if you have any thing we will need to discuss. I want you to see me as a friend because I am determined to do this for you, knowing that you might have been through a lot due to your FUNDS.

NOTE: If you receive my email on your SPAM FOLDER, it is due to your low Internet Service Provider and you should move it to your inbox before you reply.

Respectfully yours,
Mr. James Knight
US Ambassador to Benin Republic
Please feel free to call me on: (+229) 98-75-85-15

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement