Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#267771 by AlanJones Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:07 pm
Reply-to: Leonard Jefferson - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233231448941

Greetings,
I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $800,000.00 United States Dollars,but I did not hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FedEx Courier Delivery® Service, West Africa, I traveled out of the country for a six Months Course and I will not come back till end of December.
What you have to do now is to contact the FedEx Courier Delivery® Service as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fees of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.
The only money you will send to the FedEx Courier Delivery® Service to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your country is $150.00 US Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $150.00 US Dollars.
I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.You are advise to contact our Delivery Department for immediate dispatch of your package to your designated address.Endeavor to re-confirm your below details for security reasons:FULL NAME/SEX/ FULL CONTACT ADDRESS/PHONE/CELL/COUNTRY.
Mr. Fred Michaels {Head Dispatch Officer}
Email:[email protected]
Email:[email protected]
Tel: +233231448941
Finally,Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $150.00 US Dollars for their immediate action. You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Leonard Jefferson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement